Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

nixxon2000

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

From past preorders if it does not update tonight we won't get it on he 24th. Called apple today and the said that a small % (he unofficially said less than 3) will get it on launch day. I did the preorder and have a conformation time of w min after

nixxon2000

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site

From past preorders if it does not update tonight we won't get it on he 24th. Called apple today and the said that a small % (he unofficially said less than 3) will get it on launch day. I did the preorder and have a conformation time of 2 min after
pre Oder opened up.

Sorry about the second post my safari on my iPhone crashed.

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

Ok guys😂😂 I'm calling it... Tomorrow it will change to Preparing and Wednesday it will be shipped because apple does "2 day shipping"

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Ok guys���� I'm calling it... Tomorrow it will change to Preparing and Wednesday it will be shipped because apple does "2 day shipping"

That is as good a guess as anyone else. . . . Let's just hope you are correct.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I just looked at my order history for the iPhone 6. I ordered on the 12th, it shipped on the 15th and it was delivered on the 19th. So I could foresee it being prepared for shipment tomorrow and shipping Tuesday.

Historian31

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site

Since the majority of the orders was for the Apple Sport, I am hoping that ordering the Stainless Steel with Milanese will put me in the 3% but if not surely it will deliver by the following Friday. I'm thinking they made more of what I ordered since I got my order in at 2:05 and still got a 4/24-5/8 delivery date.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

From past preorders if it does not update tonight we won't get it on he 24th. Called apple today and the said that a small % (he unofficially said less than 3) will get it on launch day. I did the preorder and have a conformation time of w min after

I am not saying that I will be one of the lucky ones but I doubt highly that apple was so unprepared that only less than 3% of the people that ordered will receive on launch day. That IMO would be an epic fail.

Sent from my iPhone 6

cloudspy

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

The deliveries app is finally pulling in delivery info for Apple Watch orders. I am not checking again until this time tomorrow night.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429497863.818352.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Yes, mine says 18days but still processing! At least something changed - so behind the scenes something must have happened! Can't wait for more updates!

MattDing

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Wow!! Are people really paying $5 to track a watch that hasn't even shipped yet?
Be patient. When it ships. You can track by UPS/Fedex for free.

To be fair to Junecloud, the app is great for much more than just tracking the Apple Watch. I've been a user for many years and it's extremely helpful for anyone that orders things online, which is most of us, I'm assuming.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

Yea, mine says May 8th as well...I am probably the only one that ordered the ugly green one, so I should have easily made the 24th, lol.

dalaen

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi people,

About the deliveries app estimations, none of you have noticed the dates it gives (May 8th, May 11th) are actually the last day from the estimation on apple's page?

The watch delivery is 24/04-08/05. As Deliveries doesn't know yet the shipping status, it'll just say "at worst you'll get it the 08/05"
Same for the bands, delivery is 29/04-11/05, hence the Deliveries app saying 11/05.

You don't really get more accurate details with this app.. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh