Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Does anyone know the shipping company that Apple uses? UPS, Fed Ex, etc.? Or do they not do a specific company?

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

It seems as if some people really are sure that they will get their Watch on the 24th - YouTube reviewers from Germany. So I think I won't get mine with the status info still unchanged :(

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

In my experience Apple has used FedEx for my area and they're consistently a PITA for me. But Apple does have a form that you can print and sign to have the package left. I'd be pretty happy if this came UPS though.

Shawn Sheridan

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site

Wondering that myself. It says as much on the Apple website. If so, I'm gonna need to figure out a plan B because I have to work all day.

You are able to "pre-sign" your order before the status changes to "Preparing for shipment".

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I recall in the past seeing a link that directed you to the pre-sign page but I don't see that at the moment.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

After seeing this thread I felt compelled to check my shipping status. I'm still at processing with a 4/24 - 5/8 ship time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawn Sheridan

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site

After seeing this thread I felt compelled to check my shipping status. I'm still at processing with a 4/24 - 5/8 ship time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine too. Hoping for a change n the middle of the night or n the morning when I wake up.

Historian31

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site

I ordered my 42mm SS with Milanese Loop at 2:04am and have delivery date of 4/24-5/8. My status is still Processing! Hoping it comes this Friday but it will be here when it is here!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73