Sorry but it's not a troll. Completely understand the frustration. If you go into the apple website and look at the 38mm watch. Not the sport. But with the sport band (UK) White the delivery estimate is 1-2 weeks. That's the one I've ordered. I'm just as surprised as you lot that's it's coming so soon!
    I must've caught it at a really good time
    btebeau likes this.
    05-08-2015 03:53 PM
    If you try to order and of the SS 38mm watches the lead time is at least 3-4 weeks. When I checked it a few days ago a few watches were at 1-2 weeks. It would seem either there have been a lot of recent orders for those sizes or Apple did just what you are saying. Also I don't believe that that person ordered a watch yesterday and is getting in Monday. Sounds very fishy to me.
    As you said, I did see them quote 1-2 weeks on some model's of the 38 mm and everyone that orders the 38 does seem to get it earlier than the expected shipping time. So slightly less than 1 week for delivery is certainly possible. Lets hope that's what they are doing... I have the May 13th - May 27th delivery date... I was hoping that it would be on the earlier end of that, however, I had April 29th to May 12th for my stand alone band, and that just came today... so I'm not getting my hopes up I'll have it by next Wednesday...
    05-08-2015 03:53 PM
    As you said, I did see them quote 1-2 weeks on some model's of the 38 mm and everyone that orders the 38 does seem to get it earlier than the expected shipping time. So slightly less than 1 week for delivery is certainly possible. Lets hope that's what they are doing... I have the May 13th - May 27th delivery date... I was hoping that it would be on the earlier end of that, however, I had April 29th to May 12th for my stand alone band, and that just came today... so I'm not getting my hopes up I'll have it by next Wednesday...
    I also have the May13-27 window. Which watch did you order and when? I have the 42mm SG BSB at X:13
    05-08-2015 03:56 PM
    Sorry but it's not a troll. Completely understand the frustration. If you go into the apple website and look at the 38mm watch. Not the sport. But with the sport band (UK) White the delivery estimate is 1-2 weeks. That's the one I've ordered. I'm just as surprised as you lot that's it's coming so soon!
    I must've caught it at a really good time
    Lucky you. I thought about doing that, just to get a watch. I'm growing increasingly impatient waiting for my 42mm SG BSB.
    fergboy likes this.
    05-08-2015 03:57 PM
    I also have the May13-27 window. Which watch did you order and when? I have the 42mm SG BSB at X:13
    42mm SS stone leather loop at X:03
    05-08-2015 03:58 PM
    I would've rather had a modern buckle one but the date for those were June so didn't bother. Logic was that I could just order a different strap later on and get the watch sooner by ordering this one. The 48's seem to be the hardest ones to get.
    05-08-2015 03:58 PM
    Lucky you. I thought about doing that, just to get a watch. I'm growing increasingly impatient waiting for my 42mm SG BSB.
    I would've rather had a modern buckle one but the date for those were June so didn't bother. Logic was that I could just order a different strap later on and get the watch sooner by ordering this one. The 48's seem to be the hardest ones to get
    05-08-2015 04:01 PM
    I would've rather had a modern buckle one but the date for those were June so didn't bother. Logic was that I could just order a different strap later on and get the watch sooner by ordering this one. The 48's seem to be the hardest ones to get.
    Yeah, the people I know that have 42's all did it with the sport band. (which I ordered my sport band separately). So I regret not ordering 42 mm black sport band and then ordering my leather loop separate instead... I'd probably have it by now... Which is kinda dumb that it's done that way...
    05-08-2015 04:01 PM
    42mm SS stone leather loop at X:03
    I'm surprised you ordered so early and still haven't gotten it.
    05-08-2015 04:02 PM
    I'm surprised you ordered so early and still haven't gotten it.
    me too, but from my understanding of pretty much all forums, not a single leather loop nor link bracelet has been shipped for anybody.
    05-08-2015 04:04 PM
    me too, but from my understanding of pretty much all forums, not a single leather loop nor link bracelet has been shipped for anybody.
    Brutal, makes you wonder what happened.
    05-08-2015 04:05 PM
    Yeah, the people I know that have 42's all did it with the sport band. (which I ordered my sport band separately). So I regret not ordering 42 mm black sport band and then ordering my leather loop separate instead... I'd probably have it by now... Which is kinda dumb that it's done that way...
    Yeah it's so stupid. There's so many people still waiting who shouldn't have to wait. I've seen a lot of people cancelling their orders and going for ones which are available instead
    05-08-2015 04:05 PM
    Yeah it's so stupid. There's so many people still waiting who shouldn't have to wait. I've seen a lot of people cancelling their orders and going for ones which are available instead
    Yeah, totally defeats the purpose of "pre-ordering" something. Most places, if they run out of supply to meet pre-orders, they stop taking pre-orders and you have to wait till launch. Not Apple though... People that pre-ordered are getting them after people who did not... I considered cancelling too, but I'm foolishly hoping that I get mine on the 13th, lol
    05-08-2015 04:09 PM
    Yeah, totally defeats the purpose of "pre-ordering" something. Most places, if they run out of supply to meet pre-orders, they stop taking pre-orders and you have to wait till launch. Not Apple though... People that pre-ordered are getting them after people who did not... I considered cancelling too, but I'm foolishly hoping that I get mine on the 13th, lol
    It's definitely a different category. I liken it to something like a newly announced motorcycle. Different ordering options available on different models of the same one, there's a lot of variables. Some get it sooner because the options they ordered are ready.
    Just funny to me that I ordered the MOST POPULAR Apple Watch, and it's shipping out the least...
    05-08-2015 04:14 PM
    I ordered mine at 3am Az time April 10, and was given the May 13-27 date for my 42 mm SS with milanese loop. I'd rather have the blue leather loop, but was told I could swap out after it finally arrives. Anyone else getting a status other than "processing" for the last month?
    05-08-2015 04:58 PM
    Making me furios
    05-08-2015 05:03 PM
    I ordered mine at 3am Az time April 10, and was given the May 13-27 date for my 42 mm SS with milanese loop. I'd rather have the blue leather loop, but was told I could swap out after it finally arrives. Anyone else getting a status other than "processing" for the last month?
    I pre-orders the same model, but at ~8:30 am EST. I have the same shipping/delivery quote as you and haven't received any updates from Apple. I went ahead and ordered a BSB band today to use while working out. I figured waiting longer for an accessory wonky hurt since I've already been (and will continue to) waiting for this long now.
    05-08-2015 05:08 PM
    I can only wonder how long I'll be waiting. I ordered the 42 sg bsb at 11 am on the 4/11, a full 32 hours after they began taking preorders. (I stupidly wanted to try one on before ordering. ). With people waiting who pushed the "buy now" button only moments after the preorders began, it could be July or August before mine arrives. So far, it still says "June," unchanged from the moment I bought it in the Apple Store.
    05-08-2015 07:03 PM
    I can only wonder how long I'll be waiting. I ordered the 42 sg bsb at 11 am on the 4/11, a full 32 hours after they began taking preorders. (I stupidly wanted to try one on before ordering. ). With people waiting who pushed the "buy now" button only moments after the preorders began, it could be July or August before mine arrives. So far, it still says "June," unchanged from the moment I bought it in the Apple Store.
    Do you really think it'll ship one month later due to a 1 day difference?
    05-08-2015 07:14 PM
    42MM Space Gray Black Band

Order Confirmation Email: 3:07AM on the 10th
    Expected Delivery: May 13th - May 27th
    Order Status: Shipped: Delivers on May 11, 2015

I find it funny that it's being shipped to me from Harrisburg, PA. I live in Louisville and it had to travel right through here to get to PA.
    BMWandDQ and jbaile07 like this.
    05-08-2015 07:34 PM
    Do you really think it'll ship one month later due to a 1 day difference?
    I do. I ordered the SS Link at 2:00pm on the 11th and I also show "June" as the delivery date.
    jbaile07 likes this.
    05-08-2015 07:37 PM
    42MM Space Gray Black Band

Order Confirmation Email: 3:07AM on the 10th
    Expected Delivery: May 13th - May 27th
    Order Status: Shipped: Delivers on May 11, 2015

I find it funny that it's being shipped to me from Harrisburg, PA. I live in Louisville and it had to travel right through here to get to PA.
    It looks like Apple is making early progress with your model, especially given the popularity of it.
    jbaile07 likes this.
    05-08-2015 07:42 PM
    Quick question I'm actually watching the flight website. Looks like 4 flights have left for Louisville KY.. And 1 to take off soon.. There's also 2 flights that leave from China soon. So when do you think u are notified when the flights arrive to Kentucky or before hand?
    jbaile07 likes this.
    05-08-2015 08:06 PM
    Quick question I'm actually watching the flight website. Looks like 4 flights have left for Louisville KY.. And 1 to take off soon.. There's also 2 flights that leave from China soon. So when do you think u are notified when the flights arrive to Kentucky or before hand?
    Some of these guys have been watching the site longer than I have, but I think you are notified pretty quickly after it arrives in Louisville. That's what happened with the band I ordered and my wife's SGBB 38mm watch which we've already received.
    jbaile07 and Megan Blok like this.
    05-08-2015 09:04 PM
    You will be notified shortly after the flight lands in Louisville. It seems people are notified within an hour of the flight landing.
    Megan Blok likes this.
    05-08-2015 09:11 PM
5,826 ... 96979899100 ...