Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I just went to the Apple Store and got to try on the 42mm space grey sport with black sport band. The same model I preordered and haven't reviewed yet. I gotta say I was impressed with how small and light it is. Smaller and lighter then my pebble, but the screen is larger. I'm not sure if trying it on was the right move. I'm now even more excited that I got to see it in person.

pkimbell

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I too am waiting for a 42mm SS Link...ordered on the 11th (June delivery), however, I also ordered a 42mm Space Grey BSB a few days ago (also a June delivery date). My original plan was to keep whichever comes in first, however, after doing this, I think I may just hold out for the Space Grey and save $600. This savings I could use towards the Gen 2 model if that has any huge advantage. If I do receive the SS Link first, I may just take it down to the mall, stand outside the Apple Store and sell it to the highest bidder to anyone willing to offer more than $1200 for it. That just dropped the Sport to $200 out of pocket.

wrl3

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
Ordered at xx:05. Black sport 48. Just got tracking number. Says standard shipping. Does anyone know if it will be overnight or not? Thanks! #firstnerdproblems

gshadley

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I so frustrated with this whole process. I keep seeing people who ordered after me having the status changed and receiving their watch. I ordered a black Sport 48 with a black sport band on 4/10/2015 at 3:10 AM. And there has been no movement. I was so frustrated that I sent an email to Tim Cook asking why this roll-out has been so badly botched. No reply as of yet. I hope there is some movement during the night.

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
"According to an Apple Support Chat transcript that was posted on Reddit, it’s said that around 55% of the Apple Watch pre-orders will be shipped and delivered before the estimated date that users were given when they ordered their Apple Watch.

The Apple Support technician says that while they doesn’t have the info to speculate on exact Apple Watch delivery dates, they say that 55% of Apple’s orders “are being delivered before the estimated delivery date.”

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you're not the only person emailing Tim Cook lol. But, I emailed him when I had some issues with my local Apple store and the next night I received a phone call from the manager of the store saying he got a call from "Mr. Cook" and that he wanted to apologize for being ugly towards me and wanted me to come back to the store so he could help me with my phone. So that lets you know that at least he reads the emails lol and sometimes takes action if action is needed.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
"According to an Apple Support Chat transcript that was posted on Reddit, it’s said that around 55% of the Apple Watch pre-orders will be shipped and delivered before the estimated date that users were given when they ordered their Apple Watch.

The Apple Support technician says that while they doesn’t have the info to speculate on exact Apple Watch delivery dates, they say that 55% of Apple’s orders “are being delivered before the estimated delivery date.”

Thank you for sharing this information. I'm sure many people here will be happy to read this.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73