It's accurate. The flights are accurate from manifests that are public flight data. Here's a forum linked. The Unofficial Watch ADHD/OCD Flight Tracking thread - Page 4 - MacRumors Forums

People have been able to watch flights land and within moments see their updates for charges and shipping updates.

It's showing Apple mftg cargo coming into the states.
    05-07-2015 12:04 AM
    I placed my order for the 42mm SS BSB on the 24th of April and this morning my card was charged and it went to shipping pretty quickly and now it is in Sydney only 1hr away from me with scheduled delivery for tomorrow. Pretty awesome if you ask me. I was not expecting the watch till mid June. yes I am in Australia so it is different to the US or Canada but still the watches are definitely moving now.
    05-07-2015 12:16 AM
    OMG. My card was just charged! I'm now getting ready for shipping. I actually never thought it would happen. I was getting ready to cancel my order. 🍻
    05-07-2015 12:18 AM
    SO happy for you.
    05-07-2015 12:31 AM
    OMG. My card was just charged! I'm now getting ready for shipping. I actually never thought it would happen. I was getting ready to cancel my order.
    Which watch did you order?
    Melissa Maxwell001 likes this.
    05-07-2015 12:34 AM
    I ordered the 42mm SS Milanese Loop on 4/10/15 at 3:10 CSDT. Thanks for the good wishes.
    05-07-2015 12:46 AM
    Mine finally got charged and preparing for shipment 42 sg bsb
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-07-2015 01:29 AM
    Another night without any progress on my 42 SG BSB! From what I can tell most action happens overnight so it looks like another weekend waiting! my delivery date is 5/12-5/26 so I'm hoping it's here by Tuesday!!
    05-07-2015 03:26 AM
    If you ordered a stand alone band they seem to be shipping those next day as well. Mine is scheduled to arrive today and is within the window they originally gave me, April 29-May 12.

They are coming, slowly but surely.
    Melissa Maxwell001 likes this.
    05-07-2015 06:43 AM
    05-07-2015 06:53 AM
    Yet another morning waking up in processing purgatory.

Apple doesn't seem to have any order to making sure that those that placed their order at say 3:10am get theirs ahead of someone that placed it at noon same day.

I don't know if participating in this thread has helped or hurt my patience struggles, but at least you all know what I'm feeling!
    05-07-2015 08:37 AM
    I also ordered the 42mm Apple Watch with the Milanese Loop on April 10 and I am still in the "Processing" order status.

Order cal aims deliver May 13 - May 27.

Hoping for change.

JB
    05-07-2015 08:39 AM
    I'm still in processing limbo too:
    05-07-2015 08:40 AM
    Still nothing on SS 42mm leather loop.. Seriously considering canceling and just buying one of the marked up ones on eBay 😢
    05-07-2015 08:59 AM
    Still nothing on SS 42mm leather loop.. Seriously considering canceling and just buying one of the marked up ones on eBay 😢
    Relax, it's not a heart lung machine it's a watch!! I'm waiting too but I've made it a long time without one and a few more days/weeks won't kill any of us.
    05-07-2015 09:05 AM
    Still nothing on SS 42mm leather loop.. Seriously considering canceling and just buying one of the marked up ones on eBay
    Dude, why would you risk canceling a sure order for a possible fraudulent purchase? It's been one day shy of 2 weeks since the initial deliveries began.
    05-07-2015 09:09 AM
    I also ordered the 42mm Apple Watch with the Milanese Loop on April 10 and I am still in the "Processing" order status.

Order cal aims deliver May 13 - May 27.

Hoping for change.

JB
    What time did you submit your pre-order?
    05-07-2015 09:14 AM
    Yet another morning waking up in processing purgatory.

Apple doesn't seem to have any order to making sure that those that placed their order at say 3:10am get theirs ahead of someone that placed it at noon same day.

I don't know if participating in this thread has helped or hurt my patience struggles, but at least you all know what I'm feeling!
    Every morning I wake up like a kid a Christmas only to check my phone and to see "processing items"

I was thinking about going cold turkey and not checking my status or credit card and just waiting for the e mail to come through but its so hard!
    05-07-2015 09:18 AM
    42 SS with BSB, ordered 4/10 at around 3:45 EST, 5/13-5/27 Estimated Delivery.
    DELIVERY EXCEPTION

I am smiling because I got the "Preparing for Shipment" email from Apple yesterday, and then the "Order Shipped" email with delivery scheduled for today (I may not be home to sign). So at 4:45 am this morning I redirected it to my local UPS Center, where it is now waiting for me to pick up.
    05-07-2015 09:26 AM
    Every morning I wake up like a kid a Christmas only to check my phone and to see "processing items"

I was thinking about going cold turkey and not checking my status or credit card and just waiting for the e mail to come through but its so hard!
    But what if it doesn't work! What if the notification or email doesn't fire for some reason and I don't know! haha
    Must.....check.....hourly....
    05-07-2015 09:40 AM
    42 SS with BSB, ordered 4/10 at around 3:45 EST, 5/13-5/27 Estimated Delivery.
    DELIVERY EXCEPTION

I am smiling because I got the "Preparing for Shipment" email from Apple yesterday, and then the "Order Shipped" email with delivery scheduled for today (I may not be home to sign). So at 4:45 am this morning I redirected it to my local UPS Center, where it is now waiting for me to pick up.
    I'm getter big jealous of everyone with your model. It's shipping faster than the 42mm SS with Milanese. Wait, did you order 3:45 am or pm?
    05-07-2015 10:00 AM
    There's some dude on another thread with a photoshopped order from the 27th for a 42 SS Milanese. Some people are failing for it and others are not so happy. Jerk. It is mind blowing how much cargo Apple has moving through the air constantly.
    05-07-2015 10:24 AM
    Oh... And he's claiming his watch shipped.
    05-07-2015 10:25 AM
    So I realized a few things last night. Forgive me if they have been mentioned before. First it would appear that the watches are being allocated once they land in the US (Louisville for central and eastern US and California for Western US). The credit card corresponding to the allocated order is charged shortly after the planes arrival at the hub. Delivery of the watch will occur by the end of the next busy day in most occasions (if a plane lands after 10pm its counted as part of the next day, meaning that the watch will be delivered on the 2nd business day). It would also appear that Apple is attempting to work through the orders in the order they were received for the specific model ordered. This isn't a rule however as there has been some jumping around.

I hope this helps some people better understand whats going on with the orders. I did my best to compile useful and accurate information.
    05-07-2015 10:58 AM
    So I realized a few things last night. Forgive me if they have been mentioned before. First it would appear that the watches are being allocated once they land in the US (Louisville for central and eastern US and California for Western US). The credit card corresponding to the allocated order is charged shortly after the planes arrival at the hub. Delivery of the watch will occur by the end of the next busy day in most occasions (if a plane lands after 10pm its counted as part of the next day, meaning that the watch will be delivered on the 2nd business day). It would also appear that Apple is attempting to work through the orders in the order they were received for the specific model ordered. This isn't a rule however as there has been some jumping around.

I hope this helps some people better understand whats going on with the orders. I did my best to compile useful and accurate information.
    Thank you for the clarification!
    05-07-2015 11:17 AM
5,826 ... 9192939495 ...