Mine was dispatched Friday in UK, being delivered my UKMail, unlike Royal Mail or Parcel Force they don't work weekends and as today Monday is a bank holiday it will not head up north to Scotland till Tuesday then delivery Wednesday, its so frustrating that it is taking 5-6 to deliver, I have my invoice but no watch. Jim
    anon(5718668) likes this.
    05-04-2015 10:25 AM
    Ah! Lucky! I ordered mine at 3:10 am EST on April 10th, 42 mm stainless steel with leather loop band, no movement at all. I also ordered a sport band set to be delivered April 29 to May 12th, no movement on that either.... at least some people are seeing progress. Go Sox!
    05-04-2015 10:30 AM
    It seems the 42MM Apple Watch SS and SBSS Link Bracelets are non existent.
    Not one has shipped yet. I'm guessing when those watches do ship, watches
    will go all out at the same time in one big bulk to owners. The question is when,
    but I'm guesstimating between 5/13-5/27. Seeing thats the date "very few" received.
    And those that have a June delivery will get them in that May range as well (ordered mine 2:05CST).
    Of course my wife received hers (38MM SS Milanese) on launch day.
    I'm patiently waiting for my 42MM Space Black link  Watch and by patiently I mean I'm not lol so hopefully you're right this is killing me. I ordered at :05 EDT
    bigdad84 likes this.
    05-04-2015 11:04 AM
    Man I'm starting to get discouraged. I dont know why but I was thinking there would be fast movement on my 38mm white sport based on what other people were saying. But now I haven't seen people posting about my model anymore. I don't know if it's a good thing due to the fact they're shipping fast and people don't take to the forums..or if it's slow moving and people are just not posting....I'm losing my mind. Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imoreappimg_20150504_113246.jpg
    Melissa Maxwell001 likes this.
    05-04-2015 11:32 AM
    My wifes 38 SS ML has changed to Preparing for Shipment with the card charged. Order was placed on 4/14 at 1:10 pm eastern. Expected delivery was 5/20 - 5/28. USA/Atlanta.
    05-04-2015 11:42 AM
    My wifes 38 SS ML has changed to Preparing for Shipment with the card charged. Order was placed on 4/14 at 1:10 pm eastern. Expected delivery was 5/20 - 5/28. USA/Atlanta.
    I guess the 42mm SS with Milanese are constrained, because I ordered on 4/10 and haven't received an update yet.
    05-04-2015 12:14 PM
    I guess the 42mm SS with Milanese are constrained, because I ordered on 4/10 and haven't received an update yet.
    All 42MM seem to be that way. All of the 42MM SS say July now.
    bigdad84 likes this.
    05-04-2015 12:26 PM
    I have a theory to float....the reason why Apple is not delivering the Link watches (and many of the 42mm watches in general) is that the taptic engine is designed specifically for a specific size watch (my theory not fact). With one manufacturer out, they were producing the 42mm size and the other one still going was producing the one for the 38mm (again, my theory not fact). How is this related to the link bands? Because of the labor involved, Apple held off on making the link bands until they had an idea of the volume needed...during this time the defective taptic engine was discovered. Results are they may still be making the link bands, but there are no watches to put them on. Now the single factory is adjusting their assemble to produce both sizes and the tooling is taking time (again, my theory not fact)? Any takers on this theory?
    05-04-2015 12:59 PM
    Ditto, my 42 SS ML ordered on the 10th is still processing as well.....
    05-04-2015 12:59 PM
    Man I'm starting to get discouraged. I dont know why but I was thinking there would be fast movement on my 38mm white sport based on what other people were saying. But now I haven't seen people posting about my model anymore. I don't know if it's a good thing due to the fact they're shipping fast and people don't take to the forums..or if it's slow moving and people are just not posting....I'm losing my mind. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20150504_113246.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	81096
    Don't be down in the dumps; I'm sure you'll see some movement sooner rather than later.
    05-04-2015 01:00 PM
    Don't mean to complain or anything, but I have yet to see one Link Bracelet in the publics hands (Out side of developer and review test units). Apple led us to believe that all these available bracelets and watch combinations would be available yet we haven't seen a single one.
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-04-2015 01:04 PM
    I have a theory to float....the reason why Apple is not delivering the Link watches (and many of the 42mm watches in general) is that the taptic engine is designed specifically for a specific size watch (my theory not fact). With one manufacturer out, they were producing the 42mm size and the other one still going was producing the one for the 38mm (again, my theory not fact). How is this related to the link bands? Because of the labor involved, Apple held off on making the link bands until they had an idea of the volume needed...during this time the defective taptic engine was discovered. Results are they may still be making the link bands, but there are no watches to put them on. Now the single factory is adjusting their assemble to produce both sizes and the tooling is taking time (again, my theory not fact)? Any takers on this theory?

Per Apple (when asked about tapic engine and if no Apple Link Bracelet Watches was produced all?):

"We have experienced very strong demand. Again there are no flaws (tapic engine), and no specific reason that is offered as to why it hasn’t shipped yet. The only thing we would be able to do is to keep track of your order and order status."

Apple is full of it.....5/10 will be 30 days since preorder. They refused to answer the question if not design flaws, bands are produced, an watches are produced, whats the hold up? Their response is
    keep and eye and refresh the page. So lame, it is futile to contact Apple customer support. If it is the tapic engine or the labor on the link watch, Apple is denying it, lol. Tired of looking at $1300.00 in my account, this has got to be the only company that doesnt want the money as fast as possible. And the bad thing, it doesnt seem like a whole bunch of orders was the link bracelets. I would say probably under a 1000 SS watches. You don't see any unboxing videos, its only 3 or 4 of us posting about the SS link watches. I chalk it up as Apple didnt make any, and if the tapic engine issue is true, it pushed it even further behind.
    bigdad84 likes this.
    05-04-2015 01:40 PM
    Per Apple (when asked about tapic engine and if no Apple Link Bracelet Watches was produced all?):

"We have experienced very strong demand. Again there are no flaws (tapic engine), and no specific reason that is offered as to why it hasnt shipped yet. The only thing we would be able to do is to keep track of your order and order status."

Apple is full of it.....5/10 will be 30 days since preorder. They refused to answer the question if not design flaws, bands are produced, an watches are produced, whats the hold up? Their response is
    keep and eye and refresh the page. So lame, it is futile to contact Apple customer support. If it is the tapic engine or the labor on the link watch, Apple is denying it, lol. Tired of looking at $1300.00 in my account, this has got to be the only company that doesnt want the money as fast as possible. And the bad thing, it doesnt seem like a whole bunch of orders was the link bracelets. I would say probably under a 1000 SS watches. You don't see any unboxing videos, its only 3 or 4 of us posting about the SS link watches. I chalk it up as Apple didnt make any, and if the tapic engine issue is true, it pushed it even further behind.
    Okay, so what do you think Apple should do in order to speed the process of getting people their ordered Watches?
    05-04-2015 01:50 PM
    Your theory is quite possible.
    05-04-2015 01:59 PM
    Okay, so what do you think Apple should do in order to speed the process of getting people their ordered Watches?
    Regarding the Apple Watch SS and SBSS link bracelets, its not the matter of speeding up
    the process, its more so of Apple withholding information as to why not one of
    these watches have shipped. I bet a lot of people who have ordered this model watch (or
    any model for that fact) would be a lot more relieved and patient if Apple offer more than an answer
    of "its in high demand". It was pretty much a bait in switch, people ordered within 5 minutes
    of preorder opening was automatically greeted with a 4-6 week, June, and July time frame. That means nothing
    was produced to meet demand and in my opinion 4/10 was just a ploy for Apple to see who will order what but at the expense of hefty delays to the customer.
    05-04-2015 02:05 PM
    Same seems to be true for the leather loop, haven't seen any unboxing videos of this or anybody posting about it. Everybody seems to be getting their sport bands and ML before their expected delivery date, some who even ordered days after 4/10, but no movement on mine whatsoever....
    05-04-2015 02:06 PM
    I chalk it up as Apple didnt make any, and if the tapic engine issue is true, it pushed it even further behind.
    Well, it does take them 9 hours to make just ONE Link Bracelet. But it is entirely ridiculous that they have not shipped a single one yet. I had my confirmation email in my inbox at XX:02. I should be one of the first people to know when it ships. I will definitely keep you guys updated.
    05-04-2015 02:08 PM
    I ordered mine on April 27th and it shows shipping in June. No date, just June. I am getting more and more frustrated with Apple. I guess it will get here when it gets here.
    05-04-2015 02:15 PM
    I ordered mine on April 27th and it shows shipping in June. No date, just June. I am getting more and more frustrated with Apple. I guess it will get here when it gets here.
    What model and bracelet?
    05-04-2015 02:16 PM
    Regarding the Apple Watch SS and SBSS link bracelets, its not the matter of speeding up
    the process, its more so of Apple withholding information as to why not one of
    these watches have shipped. I bet a lot of people who have ordered this model watch (or
    any model for that fact) would be a lot more relieved and patient if Apple offer more than an answer
    of "its in high demand". It was pretty much a bait in switch, people ordered (within 5 minutes
    of preorder opening) automatically greetedt 4-6 week, June, and July time. That means nothing
    was produced to meet demand and in my opinion 4/10 was just a ploy for Apple to see who will order what but at the expense of hefty delays to the customer.
    I agree that "some" people would be relieved, but others would still be ticked and nothing short of getting an Watch within the hour would be sufficient......Still, when Watch orders were taken, customers immediately received an estimated shipping timeframe or at least the month in which the device would ship. Right? At that time, the customers had the option to cancel the order. It had been reported beforehand that Apple would not have Watches available for sale in their retail stores for quite some time. I do not recall seeing a specific date when the Watch would be available to sell in their retail stores nationwide/worldwide. With that in mind, the perceived fastest way to get one would be to order it. Demanding that Apple explain themselves, in my opinion, is ridiculous unless your (not referring to you personally) shipping timeframe has passed.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-04-2015 at 02:47 PM.
    dianahk and swgdan like this.
    05-04-2015 02:21 PM
    Yea but there are people that orders on the 10th that have June.
    05-04-2015 02:35 PM
    well still waiting for my watch (space grey sport) I still cannot believe I ordered it at 3:05am est April 10th and it has a ship date of May 13 - 27th
    Last edited by beastcmg; 05-05-2015 at 07:35 PM.
    05-04-2015 02:38 PM
    05-04-2015 02:41 PM
    Pkimbell
    This theory sounds good to me
    05-04-2015 02:44 PM
    I'm still at processing. No movement at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-04-2015 02:56 PM
5,826 ... 8384858687 ...