Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm starting to think that the Sport watch 42" in black isn't going to ship until 5/12 now! I spoke to a guy at apple and he said that you should see a pending payment a few days before any movement on order status, it's now 4/29 so by the time its shipped and delivered it not going to be far off!

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm starting to think that the Sport watch 42" in black isn't going to ship until 5/12 now! I spoke to a guy at apple and he said that you should see a pending payment a few days before any movement on order status, it's now 4/29 so by the time its shipped and delivered it not going to be far off!

42 Sport Black according to Apple store person is shorter on supply right now then Edition. I feel lucky to have received mine on 24th. Others here have posted pics of same. Hopefully you get yours in the next couple of days. My card wasn't charged until about 12 hours before I got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nanorris88

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hey, guys. Looking to get back on the Apple train, which would lead me into getting an Apple Watch, too. I know we would just be estimating here, but if I were to order a 42mm Sport with Black sports band, how long would it be before I would realistically see that?

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Hey, guys. Looking to get back on the Apple train, which would lead me into getting an Apple Watch, too. I know we would just be estimating here, but if I were to order a 42mm Sport with Black sports band, how long would it be before I would realistically see that?

Judging by how long i've been waiting, some point next year if you order it now

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
42 Sport Black according to Apple store person is shorter on supply right now then Edition. I feel lucky to have received mine on 24th. Others here have posted pics of same. Hopefully you get yours in the next couple of days. My card wasn't charged until about 12 hours before I got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's reassuring, thanks for the info. Fingers crossed things start to move soon! This is ruining my life lol!!

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm sure it will update soon. I ordered mine April 24th and my shipping date is June. There have been a lot of people that didn't preorder and just bought one a couple of days ago and they've received their watches. I spoke with an Apple rep yesterday that said "processing items" is a good sign but I don't know what to believe when talking to an Apple rep. Probably just telling us what we want to hear. lol

cgordonn

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop band, ordered 04/10/2015 at 03:07am Eastern (I'm in VA). Sadly order is still in a processing items status :mad:

FINALLY some movement! My CC was charged at 05:30am this morning, 04/29 and order is now in preparing to ship status.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure it will update soon. I ordered mine April 24th and my shipping date is June. There have been a lot of people that didn't preorder and just bought one a couple of days ago and they've received their watches. I spoke with an Apple rep yesterday that said "processing items" is a good sign but I don't know what to believe when talking to an Apple rep. Probably just telling us what we want to hear. lol

Mine has been processing since 4/10 though.

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
That's why I said "im sure it will update soon" from what I've been seeing it's not "first come first serve" like Apple has said... It's what's in stock and the SS with M loop was one of the most popular watches. When you go to the Apple site and look at the shipping type for the 38mm it's 4-6 weeks but 42mm is June but like I said yours will ship soon since you pre ordered it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ;)

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
@MKNicole1988 - Thank you, that made me feel a little better. Not that this has anything to do with the Apple Watch, but you're beautiful.

@cgordonn - When did you place your pre-order again?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods