I'm jealous. Not sure if there was an order/rhyme or reason for this but...
    I'm in "Processing" hell. I managed to get my order in at 3:02am Eastern, 42mm Stainless with the BSB. Seems like I should be in the first wave. My delivery estimates = 4/24-5/8. I also received the dreaded "We're working on your order", e-mail. I've called to make sure my addresses are right in their system and I've been assured that it looks good and I should get mine tomorrow but...who knows.

I wonder if using Apple Pay through the Apple Store app borked things.

I am in the same boat as you. Same watch, ordered at :03 and got the email from Apple.
    04-24-2015 05:30 AM
    I am in the same boat as you. Same watch, ordered at :03 and got the email from Apple.
    Same here. Ordered at :02. Still processing.
    04-24-2015 05:31 AM
    I ordered the stainless steel watch with black sport band just after 12 AN on 4/10, and was given a 4/24 to 5/8 delivery date. I am still in processing limbo. So far, all of the people I've heard of getting a watch on 4/24 are getting Sport models. I'm beginning to wonder if the stainless watches are going out later. Is anyone has anyone gotten notification of their stainless watches shipping? Anyway, the window is 4/24-5/8, so I'm keeping it in my head that there are 2 weeks to go.
    Yes, I ordered a stainless steel 38 mm Milanese, and it is being delivered today. Crossing my fingers for you!

Laura
    r2rubio likes this.
    04-24-2015 05:40 AM
    I'm not going to be able to get anything done today! I'm SO excited!!

Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-image.jpg

I also got an email from Apple about how to set up an online video 'personal setup' appointment. I think I'll muddle through on my own just fine! :-D

Laura
    04-24-2015 05:45 AM
    It's now flying over Nebraska
    simplylaurakb likes this.
    04-24-2015 05:49 AM
    It's now flying over Nebraska
    LOL!! I think my wife would divorce me, if I tracked my watch that hard.
    04-24-2015 05:53 AM
    Sounds like the 42 SS BSB are last.... it would be dumb if it's because of the band.
    I agree, but what other reason could there be. I've seen people with later order times already ship for the same watch with a different band. Sounds like they took care of the higher priced orders in the SS line.
    04-24-2015 05:55 AM
    LOL!! I think my wife would divorce me, if I tracked my watch that hard.
    Middle of a very boring night shift at work and nothing much to do so I'm keeping myself entertained until I get off in 4 hours, then I wait for the UPS man to arrive.
    CrucialTK likes this.
    04-24-2015 06:15 AM
    Middle of a very boring night shift at work and nothing much to do so I'm keeping myself entertained until I get off in 4 hours, then I wait for the UPS man to arrive.
    I used to work at IBM night shift. I would setup wafer testers and the. Then just monitor then from anywhere to 30 up to 4 hours. I know the feeling 😜
    04-24-2015 06:36 AM
    Enjoy it when you get some. I'm still in the PH, which is fine. Woke up this AM and the credit card wasn't charged. That ended the hope of getting it today. Just gotta hope it comes by next friday.
    Steven McCrorey likes this.
    04-24-2015 06:37 AM
    Enjoy it when you get some. I'm still in the PH, which is fine. Woke up this AM and the credit card wasn't charged. That ended the hope of getting it today. Just gotta hope it comes by next friday.
    Wasn't a huge deal for me to get it today, but I go on vacation in 2 weeks and want to use it while on vacation so the sooner I got it the sooner I could be comfortable using it. I'll be in Washington DC and think I'll love using it for navigation on foot around DC.
    CrucialTK likes this.
    04-24-2015 07:08 AM
    Wasn't a huge deal for me to get it today, but I go on vacation in 2 weeks and want to use it while on vacation so the sooner I got it the sooner I could be comfortable using it. I'll be in Washington DC and think I'll love using it for navigation on foot around DC.
    No doubt, DC is a great town to visit. Be sure to take the metro out to Tysons Corner, it's the second Apple store ever! haha, or go to Georgetown Apple Store and try on the edition.
    04-24-2015 07:10 AM
    And a couple in Bethesda.
    04-24-2015 07:17 AM
    No doubt, DC is a great town to visit. Be sure to take the metro out to Tysons Corner, it's the second Apple store ever! haha, or go to Georgetown Apple Store and try on the edition.
    Technically the Tyson's Apple Store is listed as store #2 but it was actually the first to open due to time difference for store #1 on the west coast. But it's nothing special as far as Apple Stores go-just a store in the mall-no iconic architecture or anything to make it stand out.
    04-24-2015 07:22 AM
    And a couple in Bethesda.
    Yeah there's 9 or so Apple Stores within 45 minutes of DC. I sometimes feel bad been people tell me that their closest Apple Store is hours away.
    simplylaurakb likes this.
    04-24-2015 07:24 AM
    Exactly what I was thinking, but I think it's funny. I am sitting back and waiting for mine in mid-May. It's also funny how many are excited about their credit cards being charged. I would be more excited if they shipped mine, but not charged me. I am looking forward to getting mine and meanwhile seeing what others have to say after a few days with their watches.
    tmadsen likes this.
    04-24-2015 07:28 AM
    Really? I'm actually staying in Tysons Corner. I was looking for somewhere cheap and close to a Metro station and the Comfort Inn there is only about 500 feet from the Spring Hill Metro. I've zoomed in on that mall on Google a few times and never even noticed the Apple store in there.
    04-24-2015 07:31 AM
    Every time my phone vibrates I think its apple sending me an email in regards to my shipping notification. Only to see that Old Navy is having a sale and Buy 1 get 50% off at Vitamin World... WTH
    04-24-2015 07:31 AM
    Same here. Ordered at :02. Still processing.
    Same here. Ordered 2 minutes after store went live.
    Only difference is NO email from Apple.
    "Apple Watch Sport 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band"
    04-24-2015 07:35 AM
    Technically the Tyson's Apple Store is listed as store #2 but it was actually the first to open due to time difference for store #1 on the west coast. But it's nothing special as far as Apple Stores go-just a store in the mall-no iconic architecture or anything to make it stand out.
    But I can stand right where Steve Jobs stood on the opening day of the first store. Hahaha
    04-24-2015 07:36 AM
    Really? I'm actually staying in Tysons Corner. I was looking for somewhere cheap and close to a Metro station and the Comfort Inn there is only about 500 feet from the Spring Hill Metro. I've zoomed in on that mall on Google a few times and never even noticed the Apple store in there.
    Tysons Corner is pretty massive, I think there are 3 or 4 buildings for the shopping. It's definitely in one of them. And Tysons is a great option now that the metro is out there. Got your trip planned out already?
    04-24-2015 07:57 AM
    I guess the number of pre-order for the Apple Watch is just a fraction of the number of pre-order for the iPhone 6. I did exactly the same thing.....pre-ordered at 6 AM in the morning instead of staying up all night. I have to wait a few weeks after the first available day to get my iPhone 6 Plus. But for the Apple Watch, I am getting it this afternoon. According to UPS, it is already in transit and should be here by 3 PM.
    04-24-2015 08:00 AM
    Holy cow. Good luck everyone today. My watch shows as on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-24-2015 08:03 AM
    Tysons Corner is pretty massive, I think there are 3 or 4 buildings for the shopping. It's definitely in one of them. And Tysons is a great option now that the metro is out there. Got your trip planned out already?
    I have a lot of open time for just wandering around places like Smithsonian, but have everything else that requires tickets or whatever is set. Except the Pentagon. Haven't been "denied" yet, but haven't been "approved" either. Would have been cool if the Silver line had been completed to Dulles, would have saved me a taxi ride.
    04-24-2015 08:16 AM
    My watch is about 2 miles from landing at LAX
    04-24-2015 08:17 AM
5,826 ... 5051525354 ...