Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

a3f8c668065d8bc1b23510fec11c8a46.jpg

this is getting a little annoying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Got my tracking number. Mine sat at preparing to ship since Monday.

I think Apple sold just one Edition and was able to afford the next day air saver for everyone.

wmwelch

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

I wanted to respond to a couple of posts that I saw. My 38mm SS Milanese loop is now in shipped status. I am in GA. Had 4/24 to 5/08 delivery window. I received the official shipment notification from Apple at 5:20 am eastern today, but received a ups choice notification at 1:40. Ups choice stated next day air saver delivery on 4-24 between 1:15 and 5:15. I tried to find the pre-delivery button, but it wasn't there, so I chatted with an apple rep, and she helpfully emailed it to me.
Wendy

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

That's good to hear. Apple just ignored me on chat after I asked them not to leave the chat.

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Just did you UPS reference and my 42mm SG sport is shipping today with next day air saver delivery. Ordered at :03 and I guess I will get it on launch.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

This may be a dumb question but has anyone been able to see the tracking on UPS or FedEx before they were charged and moved off of processing?

mopage19

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Don't tell them it's an existing order right away. Tell them you think something is wrong with an order.

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone on the west coast gotten a shipped email? I'm in Seattle, WA. 38 mm SS Classic leather buckle.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I ordered 38 space gray sport. In Michigan and still stuck in processing.

Same here. I'm pretty disappointed. But only for the fact I'm leaving for a week. If I was going to be in town next week I wouldn't be nearly as annoyed.

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I really think it's something with the stainless and black sport band. I'm not seeing many shipping posts for that model. Then someone said apple care slows the process because it's a separate registration smh

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

I really think it's something with the stainless and black sport band. I'm not seeing many shipping posts for that model. Then someone said apple care slows the process because it's a separate registration smh

Yup, I agree.... :-(

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

My original delivery date was June. But yesterday I got an email from UPS that a package from Apple will be delivered to me End Of Day tomorrow. And my credit card has been charged. I am so excited that I might be able to play with my new watch this weekend. :)

mis204

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Did anyone get a shipping notification for a 42mm SS BSB? If not, then I am at a loss to explain why. One would think some of them would be going out.

I received my UPS my choice email for my 42mm SS BSB for delivery tomorrow. Order confirmed 3:02, live in NJ

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

My original delivery date was June. But yesterday I got an email from UPS that a package from Apple will be delivered to me End Of Day tomorrow. And my credit card has been charged. I am so excited that I might be able to play with my new watch this weekend. :)

Damn...that's awesome for you though. What time did you order and what watch? Location?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711