Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

jfattizzi

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Let me ask everyone. If my watch shows preparing for shipment since yesterday at about 630pm EST, what are my chances for tomorrow delivery?

nixxon2000

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site

So has anyone been able to pre-sign for their watch? Normally there is a button to do it but I seem to be missing mine.

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

Let me ask everyone. If my watch shows preparing for shipment since yesterday at about 630pm EST, what are my chances for tomorrow delivery?

That likely depends on your location relative to the shipping origination.

Alnaar

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

3:03 Confirmation, 42 SS BSB, Apple Care, Processing, No charge, Letter of Death

My $700 watch better live up to my Apple expectations? At least better than the launch experience has. One must ask, is this the real post-Jobs Apple?

I know this is a first world problem. I know that the watch will eventually arrive. I know that life will go on with or without an Apple watch. But, isn't that last one the point, and something that Apple should fear?

The Jobs Apple excelled at making the buying experience the first piece of a positive consumer electronics transaction. The product, in most cases continued that positive experience and had me coming back for more. I, like many, have a drawer full of old iPhones and not an ounce of regret for the money I've spent. Because the end to end experience was enjoyable.

Is it unfair to have these expectations? I don't think so, their excellence, in all facets of the business, is what turned Apple into one of the largest and most successful companies of all time.

With the metrics and data they have there is no excuse for not being able to transparently tell a customer when to expect the product they ordered two weeks ago, that the company announced a month ago, and that the company introduced seven months ago.

Lastly, this window of 4/24 to 5/8 sure seems a lot more like the kind of fidelity Comcast brings to their customer experience than what I've become accustomed to from Apple. And it's a customer experience that has many "cutting the cord" with the cable companies.

Sorry for the long winded post 😕

Ed Traywick

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

I think that if you didn't get the letter (pat on the head to calm down) then you're going to get your watch tomorrow. I did get the pat on the head, so I do not expect the watch. :03 confirmation, SS BSB, 42mm

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

I live in VA, Im still stuck in processing so hopefully when it does go to preparing shipment its not long knowing that a lot are coming from TN and PA. If I got charged today it still could be here tomorrow with next day air to VA.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Mine shipped too. They sent it UPS next day air saver, which probably means end of day delivery, but at least it's coming. I just can't believe they sent all these out next day air.
Btw, it's a white 38mm sport.

I know, right? I think Apple is attempting to make things better with the watch mess.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I didn't even get the email from them. I think I'm just so far down on their list of shipments.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Did anyone get a shipping notification for a 42mm SS BSB? If not, then I am at a loss to explain why. One would think some of them would be going out.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

I'm wondering if I get my card charged today and it goes to preparing to ship if it'll ship today and get here tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Nobody ever answered my question about being in GA so I'm guessing nobody else who ordered on here is in GA. Anyone in that southeastern region? Tennessee or Florida or Alabama?

zsmithwx

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm wondering if I get my card charged today and it goes to preparing to ship if it'll ship today and get here tomorrow.

That would be awesome lol. I ordered a 42mm SG at 3:03. I got the email.

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

Mine is getting shipped to Ohio and is supposed to arrive here tomorrow. I just changed it for UPS Store pick-up. Since the package has not arrived at the UPS shipping location yet, I think it will still get here tomorrow. I did the same with my cable and it worked like a charm.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234