Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

mtlscream

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Since so many for the 24/4-8/5 shipping date and with past saying some watches can be shipped sinner than later OR with removal of the April 24 date on the Apple website, I though it's time to get ready to have a thread where we can talk about our order status changes...

I ordered the Apple Watch sport on and for the 4/24-5/8 ship date. My order is still in the same status... I wonder when should we see the status change if we want our watch on April 24? Today? Friday? This weekend?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

You'll get a tracking number maybe as early as 22-April if yours is in the first batch to be delivered...

mtlscream

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

I agree. I hope it's really more April 24 than later. But we will know soon enough.

I feel the status will change by the weekend.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Until your order changes from processing to preparing for shipment, not really much to say. I would assume, the few who are getting it in the 24th, orders will be changing statuses by this weekend.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I would assume we'd know more sooner than later since they have to ship from China and clear customs when they get here.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I've also got the 24-8 shipping date range too and I'm still on processing we'll see what it says next Wednesday.

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

You'll get a tracking number maybe as early as 22-April if yours is in the first batch to be delivered...

The 22? that seems late. With previous pre orders I recall seeing it fly over seas via the tracking app. I am expecting something this weekend. But I am also prepared to just be disappointed. lol.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I heard Serenity say her delivery is 24-2 May, now I'm feeling like I may not get it on launch day. I still have my fingers crossed though.

mtlscream

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

I feel if it's coming from China like some launch, we should see some changes in the status by this weekend. But for other launch, I remember the stock was already in the U.S. And the status changes very late.

Suspense....

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I feel if it's coming from China like some launch, we should see some changes in the status by this weekend. But for other launch, I remember the stock was already in the U.S. And the status changes very late.

Suspense....

dun dun dun!

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately, mine still hasn't been bumped up. Come on Apple, over deliver this time. Maybe "accidentally" ship me an edition too.

Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 9.53.02 PM.png

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Unfortunately, mine still hasn't been bumped up. Come on Apple, over deliver this time. Maybe "accidentally" ship me an edition too.

View attachment 80153

Highly unlikely to bump up until everybody who has a 4/24 to 5/8 even ships. And none has yet to.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Glad you started this. Was thinking of starting something similar myself. I come back and read all the threads just to see if anyone has any shipping updates. Now I have a specific forum I can check.

I'm still at 4/24-5/8

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

I'm still at 4/24 - 5/8 as well but I'm pretty confident this means delivery on the 24th! You can already reserve a spot for an Apple Watch Workshop in the Apple Retail Stores, which should be an indicator.
The description mentions to bring your Apple Watch. Why should they arrange these workshops if nobody gets his or her Apple Watch until that date? The workshops start 4/24 :)

So I guess for most of the 4/24 - 5/8 people this means Apple Watch very soon. To my knowledge there is nobody with a 4/24 delivery - everyone seems to have 4/24 - 5/8.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm still at 4/24 - 5/8 as well but I'm pretty confident this means delivery on the 24th! You can already reserve a spot for an Apple Watch Workshop in the Apple Retail Stores, which should be an indicator.
The description mentions to bring your Apple Watch. Why should they arrange these workshops if nobody gets his or her Apple Watch until that date? The workshops start 4/24 :)

So I guess for most of the 4/24 - 5/8 people this means Apple Watch very soon. To my knowledge there is nobody with a 4/24 delivery - everyone seems to have 4/24 - 5/8.

I heard someone on the podcast say they have a 4/24 - 5/2 date which is when I started to get a little worried. I think that is the first wave of deliveries but not sure how many got that before it slipped to our May 8th range but meh I aint worried.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711