Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Just noticed on UPS My Choice that my girlfriend's watch will be here tomorrow. Sent next day air. At least she'll have hers. She ordered hers a few minutes after mine. Makes sense that she gets hers first...
Make sure to "test" hers out first. You know being the good boyfriend you are to her you wouldn't want her to have a defective device before yours comes in.

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

The only thing that's bugging me a little bit about this is that I ordered at 3:02-3:03 am eastern and people who ordered after me are getting their statuses changed. I got the email that says they're working on my order which could mean a multitude of things but to me, it means no watch Friday. Hopefully I'm wrong but whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand a bugging, but for all we know Apple actually will fill orders like yours before they do mine because of the timestamp, and they know where your watch is which is why they can hold it for a bit longer. The fact that they're staging others ahead may indicate that they understand yours needs the least amount of lead time comparatively? The fact they sent us an email is unusual. Normally they're pretty close-lipped, so keep the faith that you may get it. If not? It'll all be wavy gravy, you'll have it next week, and you'll continue to be the best dad ever

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site

WAHOOOOOO!!! First thing I saw this morning....

image.jpg

Now I'm trying to decide if I should change it to pickup at a UPS location... Has anyone done that before? Would I be risking a later delivery by doing so??

I'm so excited!!

Laura

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Mine shipped for tomorrow as well! Now I have to figure out how to be home considering I have to work....

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I can understand a bugging, but for all we know Apple actually will fill orders like yours before they do mine because of the timestamp, and they know where your watch is which is why they can hold it for a bit longer. The fact that they're staging others ahead may indicate that they understand yours needs the least amount of lead time comparatively? The fact they sent us an email is unusual. Normally they're pretty close-lipped, so keep the faith that you may get it. If not? It'll all be wavy gravy, you'll have it next week, and you'll continue to be the best dad ever

I really do believe there's a bug for those who got a confirmation at 3:02am.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

I'm going to stop UPS this morning and see if they can a. Hold it there for me, or B. Send down the road to where I work. I just don't want to mess up the delivery and have held or sent back

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

WAHOOOOOO!!! First thing I saw this morning....

View attachment 80492

Now I'm trying to decide if I should change it to pickup at a UPS location... Has anyone done that before? Would I be risking a later delivery by doing so??

I'm so excited!!

Laura

Yes you do run the risk of later delivery from UPS If you change it now. I had to wait until Monday to get my iPhone 5s when I changed the UPS delivery last minute from "delivery" to "pick up" at the UPS center that Friday. There was confusion at UPS where they had put it in the delivery truck anyway and I had to wait until the driver had been able to bring it back from his truck, which was is impossible because those trucks go out on delivery for the full day and don't come back until that night. Very frustrating experience. So I wouldn't recommend changing it at this time for you. But if you think that you won't be home to pick it up and you are worried about your package then by all means do so.. May your UPS experience won't be as bad as mine.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

Yes you do run the risk of later delivery from UPS If you change it now. I had to wait until Monday to get my iPhone 5s when I changed the UPS delivery last minute from "delivery" to "pick up" at the UPS center that Friday. There was confusion at UPS where they had put it in the delivery truck anyway and I had to wait until the driver had been able to bring it back from his truck, which was is impossible because those trucks go out on delivery for the full day and don't come back until that night. Very frustrating experience. So I wouldn't recommend changing it at this time for you. But if you think that you won't be home to pick it up and you are worried about your package then by all means do so.. May your UPS experience won't be as bad as mine.

Yea, but if we do it before it evens comes to the local terminal, I wonder if that would still delay it. If they know before the package arrives, that it's being held for pickup. Like I said I'm going to go and talk to them, and see what they say

tdosthp

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site

I live about 15 miles from Mt. Juliet, ordered 42 SS with BSB. Still processing, no charge, and got the email....

Order Confirmation email at :04

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

This is what I want to think. I want to believe that it's just a couple hours away and I'll get a notification today. It's not a huge deal that I may not have it tomorrow. Do I want it tomorrow? Of course. I have lived without it this long. I'm just curious as to why June orders are moving and mine isn't it's very weird and then that email was very ominous. By the way, nice shout out to my shirt lol love being a dad.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site

Thanks. I guess I'll just leave it. I can be home all day, though I hate being tied down. I'll be out in the evening, but my husband will be home, so I'm covered. I just hope they deliver it early!!

Laura

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Not saying this helps at all but I called Apple just to ask about the process and the lady on the phone, named Lucky, said they process by the time you ordered and the watch you ordered. Makes sense except people who ordered the same watch as me at the same time have theirs preparing for shipment lol. Maybe her name bodes well for me though, could be my "Lucky" day.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

Mine shipped too. They sent it UPS next day air saver, which probably means end of day delivery, but at least it's coming. I just can't believe they sent all these out next day air.
Btw, it's a white 38mm sport.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Sounds like you're in the same boat as my girlfriend. 38mm white sport.

I'll be headed to the UPS location at 9:30 to pick up the extra charger for the watch I won't get for a while.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro