Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

samodia

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Any SS 42MM Black Sports band shipping?
I got the email from apple and it looks like I will not be receiving my watch on launch date !
preordered 3 minutes after it all started

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

What I don't get is I live in Virginia not even a hour from Tennessee (which I go there every Thursday) but my watch is shipping from Harrisburg, PA. I'm not complaining though :p thank god Apple is dishing these out and are awesome enough to pay for next day air so we will all be happy. Even though I'm sure ups and Apple have a major contract it's still something they didn't have to do.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

Yea I was surprised to see next day air. maybe next day air was a good way to avoid early deliveries

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I totally thought mine would ship locally like my extra power cord did, but mine is shipping from Harrisburg also. Actually sad to see it coming by UPS, Fedex arrives much earlier in the day for me.

dthornt

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Not sure where it is coming from but UPS says guaranteed for noon tomorrow. My concern is customs if coming from the US.

jessef

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site

Getting it delivered to work...so commercial address will get it there by 10:30am on Friday!

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

Mine still shows in Harrisburg, with next delivery, but I can't see what time it will be delivered. Usually it's later in the afternoon. I have to stop by UPS today and see if they can hold it there for me

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

You're all so lucky. Mine is still processing, no email and no charge to my card. 38mm black sport ordered at 3:02am.

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

My alarm goes off at 4:30 this morning. Bleary eyed I turn over, kiss my wife good morning, and stumble out of bed. To the kitchen I head where I grab some cereal, milk, and a bowl. I sit down at the dining room table, pour myself my morning carbs, and sit down to check the news of the day.

What's this in my email box? An email from Apple about my order status!? HUZZAH!! I quickly tap the screen, only for the email to open and state, "We're working on your order." Drat. Suddenly my cereal doesn't taste quite as sweet.

This has been a story of "My wait for the watch." We'll return tomorrow with new excitement as CrucialTK finds out that Apple Watches on the east coast are being delivered from a warehouse a mere 2 hours from his house. Stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel!

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

Just noticed on UPS My Choice that my girlfriend's watch will be here tomorrow. Sent next day air. At least she'll have hers. She ordered hers a few minutes after mine. Makes sense that she gets hers first...

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

The only thing that's bugging me a little bit about this is that I ordered at 3:02-3:03 am eastern and people who ordered after me are getting their statuses changed. I got the email that says they're working on my order which could mean a multitude of things but to me, it means no watch Friday. Hopefully I'm wrong but whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

kind of a small problem for me, but still a problem. not sure if my mother-in-law will be here long enough to sign for the watch. I'm wondering if I go to UPS, on my way into work and ask them to hold it at the terminal, until I can pick it up.

jayk61000

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

UK 42 SS leather strap, despatched through Apple, UK mail confirmed 24th. Do I get a time slot?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234