It's official! Mine has shipped Good luck to everyone else!
    dianahk likes this.
    04-23-2015 07:15 AM
    Not looking like Friday. 42mm SG ordered at 3:03.
    04-23-2015 07:19 AM
    I live about 15 miles from Mt. Juliet, ordered 42 SS with BSB. Still processing, no charge, and got the email....

Order Confirmation email at :04
    04-23-2015 07:19 AM
    It's official! Mine has shipped Good luck to everyone else!
    Congratulations! I'm happy for you. Your Friday will ROCK!
    04-23-2015 07:28 AM
    I'm still processing on SS 42 BSB :04 order... But I haven't received the email... good sign ?
    04-23-2015 07:31 AM
    I can understand a bugging, but for all we know Apple actually will fill orders like yours before they do mine because of the timestamp, and they know where your watch is which is why they can hold it for a bit longer. The fact that they're staging others ahead may indicate that they understand yours needs the least amount of lead time comparatively? The fact they sent us an email is unusual. Normally they're pretty close-lipped, so keep the faith that you may get it. If not? It'll all be wavy gravy, you'll have it next week, and you'll continue to be the best dad ever
    This is what I want to think. I want to believe that it's just a couple hours away and I'll get a notification today. It's not a huge deal that I may not have it tomorrow. Do I want it tomorrow? Of course. I have lived without it this long. I'm just curious as to why June orders are moving and mine isn't it's very weird and then that email was very ominous. By the way, nice shout out to my shirt lol love being a dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Steven McCrorey likes this.
    04-23-2015 07:36 AM
    Yes you do run the risk of later delivery from UPS If you change it now. I had to wait until Monday to get my iPhone 5s when I changed the UPS delivery last minute from "delivery" to "pick up" at the UPS center that Friday. There was confusion at UPS where they had put it in the delivery truck anyway and I had to wait until the driver had been able to bring it back from his truck, which was is impossible because those trucks go out on delivery for the full day and don't come back until that night. Very frustrating experience. So I wouldn't recommend changing it at this time for you. But if you think that you won't be home to pick it up and you are worried about your package then by all means do so.. May your UPS experience won't be as bad as mine.
    Thanks. I guess I'll just leave it. I can be home all day, though I hate being tied down. I'll be out in the evening, but my husband will be home, so I'm covered. I just hope they deliver it early!!

Laura
    04-23-2015 07:42 AM
    Not saying this helps at all but I called Apple just to ask about the process and the lady on the phone, named Lucky, said they process by the time you ordered and the watch you ordered. Makes sense except people who ordered the same watch as me at the same time have theirs preparing for shipment lol. Maybe her name bodes well for me though, could be my "Lucky" day.

04-23-2015 07:48 AM
    Mine shipped too. They sent it UPS next day air saver, which probably means end of day delivery, but at least it's coming. I just can't believe they sent all these out next day air.
    Btw, it's a white 38mm sport.
    dianahk likes this.
    04-23-2015 07:49 AM
    Sounds like you're in the same boat as my girlfriend. 38mm white sport.

I'll be headed to the UPS location at 9:30 to pick up the extra charger for the watch I won't get for a while.
    04-23-2015 07:50 AM
    Let me ask everyone. If my watch shows preparing for shipment since yesterday at about 630pm EST, what are my chances for tomorrow delivery?
    04-23-2015 08:02 AM
    So has anyone been able to pre-sign for their watch? Normally there is a button to do it but I seem to be missing mine.
    04-23-2015 08:05 AM
    Let me ask everyone. If my watch shows preparing for shipment since yesterday at about 630pm EST, what are my chances for tomorrow delivery?
    That likely depends on your location relative to the shipping origination.
    04-23-2015 08:06 AM
    3:03 Confirmation, 42 SS BSB, Apple Care, Processing, No charge, Letter of Death

My $700 watch better live up to my Apple expectations? At least better than the launch experience has. One must ask, is this the real post-Jobs Apple?

I know this is a first world problem. I know that the watch will eventually arrive. I know that life will go on with or without an Apple watch. But, isn't that last one the point, and something that Apple should fear?

The Jobs Apple excelled at making the buying experience the first piece of a positive consumer electronics transaction. The product, in most cases continued that positive experience and had me coming back for more. I, like many, have a drawer full of old iPhones and not an ounce of regret for the money I've spent. Because the end to end experience was enjoyable.

Is it unfair to have these expectations? I don't think so, their excellence, in all facets of the business, is what turned Apple into one of the largest and most successful companies of all time.

With the metrics and data they have there is no excuse for not being able to transparently tell a customer when to expect the product they ordered two weeks ago, that the company announced a month ago, and that the company introduced seven months ago.

Lastly, this window of 4/24 to 5/8 sure seems a lot more like the kind of fidelity Comcast brings to their customer experience than what I've become accustomed to from Apple. And it's a customer experience that has many "cutting the cord" with the cable companies.

Sorry for the long winded post 😕
    04-23-2015 08:08 AM
    long island
    04-23-2015 08:09 AM
    I think that if you didn't get the letter (pat on the head to calm down) then you're going to get your watch tomorrow. I did get the pat on the head, so I do not expect the watch. :03 confirmation, SS BSB, 42mm
    04-23-2015 08:11 AM
    I live in VA, Im still stuck in processing so hopefully when it does go to preparing shipment its not long knowing that a lot are coming from TN and PA. If I got charged today it still could be here tomorrow with next day air to VA.
    04-23-2015 08:12 AM
    I think you have a decent chance-
    04-23-2015 08:13 AM
    So has anyone been able to pre-sign for their watch? Normally there is a button to do it but I seem to be missing mine.
    It's not giving me that option either.
    04-23-2015 08:14 AM
    I think you have a decent chance-
    Im holding on...
    04-23-2015 08:17 AM
    Mine shipped too. They sent it UPS next day air saver, which probably means end of day delivery, but at least it's coming. I just can't believe they sent all these out next day air.
    Btw, it's a white 38mm sport.
    I know, right? I think Apple is attempting to make things better with the watch mess.
    04-23-2015 08:23 AM
    I didn't even get the email from them. I think I'm just so far down on their list of shipments.
    04-23-2015 08:25 AM
    Did anyone get a shipping notification for a 42mm SS BSB? If not, then I am at a loss to explain why. One would think some of them would be going out.
    04-23-2015 08:27 AM
    I'm wondering if I get my card charged today and it goes to preparing to ship if it'll ship today and get here tomorrow.

zsmithwx and ozzee109 like this.
    04-23-2015 08:32 AM
    I'm wondering if I get my card charged today and it goes to preparing to ship if it'll ship today and get here tomorrow.

I've seen it happen with the iPhone in the past.
    ozzee109 likes this.
    04-23-2015 08:34 AM
5,826 ... 3839404142 ...