Not sure where it is coming from but UPS says guaranteed for noon tomorrow. My concern is customs if coming from the US.
    04-23-2015 04:56 AM
    Getting it delivered to work...so commercial address will get it there by 10:30am on Friday!
    04-23-2015 04:57 AM
    Mine still shows in Harrisburg, with next delivery, but I can't see what time it will be delivered. Usually it's later in the afternoon. I have to stop by UPS today and see if they can hold it there for me
    04-23-2015 05:02 AM
    Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1429779954.838735.jpg does this mean it's all ready in Burlington??
    04-23-2015 05:06 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1429779954.838735.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	80480 does this mean it's all ready in Burlington??
    As far as I can tell yes considering it says it's coming from Burlington and you're in Burlington so I would say yours is ready to go just a matter of delivering it tomorrow!
    04-23-2015 05:12 AM
    Thanks! Wow. That's good news for us Canadians!!
    duke1231 likes this.
    04-23-2015 05:12 AM
    Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imoreappimg_20150423_103138.jpg Shipped here in UK 10:31GMT - Pre ordered 10th April 3:01 through Apple Store App
    dianahk likes this.
    04-23-2015 05:32 AM
    His and hers shipped for delivery tomorrow!!!

Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1429783501.410426.jpgApple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1429783512.879157.jpg
    dianahk likes this.
    04-23-2015 06:05 AM
    You're all so lucky. Mine is still processing, no email and no charge to my card. 38mm black sport ordered at 3:02am.
    ozzee109 likes this.
    04-23-2015 06:10 AM
    My alarm goes off at 4:30 this morning. Bleary eyed I turn over, kiss my wife good morning, and stumble out of bed. To the kitchen I head where I grab some cereal, milk, and a bowl. I sit down at the dining room table, pour myself my morning carbs, and sit down to check the news of the day.

What's this in my email box? An email from Apple about my order status!? HUZZAH!! I quickly tap the screen, only for the email to open and state, "We're working on your order." Drat. Suddenly my cereal doesn't taste quite as sweet.

This has been a story of "My wait for the watch." We'll return tomorrow with new excitement as CrucialTK finds out that Apple Watches on the east coast are being delivered from a warehouse a mere 2 hours from his house. Stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel!
    04-23-2015 06:15 AM
    Just noticed on UPS My Choice that my girlfriend's watch will be here tomorrow. Sent next day air. At least she'll have hers. She ordered hers a few minutes after mine. Makes sense that she gets hers first...
    04-23-2015 06:17 AM
    The only thing that's bugging me a little bit about this is that I ordered at 3:02-3:03 am eastern and people who ordered after me are getting their statuses changed. I got the email that says they're working on my order which could mean a multitude of things but to me, it means no watch Friday. Hopefully I'm wrong but whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-23-2015 06:24 AM
    kind of a small problem for me, but still a problem. not sure if my mother-in-law will be here long enough to sign for the watch. I'm wondering if I go to UPS, on my way into work and ask them to hold it at the terminal, until I can pick it up.
    04-23-2015 06:24 AM
    UK 42 SS leather strap, despatched through Apple, UK mail confirmed 24th. Do I get a time slot?
    04-23-2015 06:27 AM
    Just noticed on UPS My Choice that my girlfriend's watch will be here tomorrow. Sent next day air. At least she'll have hers. She ordered hers a few minutes after mine. Makes sense that she gets hers first...
    Make sure to "test" hers out first. You know being the good boyfriend you are to her you wouldn't want her to have a defective device before yours comes in.
    07GD SFD likes this.
    04-23-2015 06:29 AM
    Both of mine shipped!

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    Bigeric23, dianahk and swarlos like this.
    04-23-2015 06:30 AM
    Just got an email from Apple saying there working on my order. Doesn't look like I'll be getting it Friday.

I got that as well. Oh well. They never said I'd have it on Friday. It was always 4/34-5/8.
    04-23-2015 06:32 AM
    The only thing that's bugging me a little bit about this is that I ordered at 3:02-3:03 am eastern and people who ordered after me are getting their statuses changed. I got the email that says they're working on my order which could mean a multitude of things but to me, it means no watch Friday. Hopefully I'm wrong but whatever.

I can understand a bugging, but for all we know Apple actually will fill orders like yours before they do mine because of the timestamp, and they know where your watch is which is why they can hold it for a bit longer. The fact that they're staging others ahead may indicate that they understand yours needs the least amount of lead time comparatively? The fact they sent us an email is unusual. Normally they're pretty close-lipped, so keep the faith that you may get it. If not? It'll all be wavy gravy, you'll have it next week, and you'll continue to be the best dad ever
    04-23-2015 06:33 AM
    WAHOOOOOO!!! First thing I saw this morning....

Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-image.jpg

Now I'm trying to decide if I should change it to pickup at a UPS location... Has anyone done that before? Would I be risking a later delivery by doing so??

I'm so excited!!

Laura
    dianahk likes this.
    04-23-2015 06:39 AM
    Mine shipped for tomorrow as well! Now I have to figure out how to be home considering I have to work....
    Bigeric23 and dianahk like this.
    04-23-2015 06:47 AM
    I can understand a bugging, but for all we know Apple actually will fill orders like yours before they do mine because of the timestamp, and they know where your watch is which is why they can hold it for a bit longer. The fact that they're staging others ahead may indicate that they understand yours needs the least amount of lead time comparatively? The fact they sent us an email is unusual. Normally they're pretty close-lipped, so keep the faith that you may get it. If not? It'll all be wavy gravy, you'll have it next week, and you'll continue to be the best dad ever
    I really do believe there's a bug for those who got a confirmation at 3:02am.
    04-23-2015 06:51 AM
    I'm going to stop UPS this morning and see if they can a. Hold it there for me, or B. Send down the road to where I work. I just don't want to mess up the delivery and have held or sent back
    04-23-2015 06:51 AM
    WAHOOOOOO!!! First thing I saw this morning....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	155.5 KB 
ID:	80492

Now I'm trying to decide if I should change it to pickup at a UPS location... Has anyone done that before? Would I be risking a later delivery by doing so??

I'm so excited!!

Laura
    Yes you do run the risk of later delivery from UPS If you change it now. I had to wait until Monday to get my iPhone 5s when I changed the UPS delivery last minute from "delivery" to "pick up" at the UPS center that Friday. There was confusion at UPS where they had put it in the delivery truck anyway and I had to wait until the driver had been able to bring it back from his truck, which was is impossible because those trucks go out on delivery for the full day and don't come back until that night. Very frustrating experience. So I wouldn't recommend changing it at this time for you. But if you think that you won't be home to pick it up and you are worried about your package then by all means do so.. May your UPS experience won't be as bad as mine.
    04-23-2015 06:54 AM
    Exactly how I feel........
    04-23-2015 07:03 AM
    Yes you do run the risk of later delivery from UPS If you change it now. I had to wait until Monday to get my iPhone 5s when I changed the UPS delivery last minute from "delivery" to "pick up" at the UPS center that Friday. There was confusion at UPS where they had put it in the delivery truck anyway and I had to wait until the driver had been able to bring it back from his truck, which was is impossible because those trucks go out on delivery for the full day and don't come back until that night. Very frustrating experience. So I wouldn't recommend changing it at this time for you. But if you think that you won't be home to pick it up and you are worried about your package then by all means do so.. May your UPS experience won't be as bad as mine.
    Yea, but if we do it before it evens comes to the local terminal, I wonder if that would still delay it. If they know before the package arrives, that it's being held for pickup. Like I said I'm going to go and talk to them, and see what they say
    04-23-2015 07:10 AM
5,826 ... 3738394041 ...