How soon after your order changes to "preparing to ship" are the UPS labels showing up in the system? My order moved to "preparing to ship" around 10:30AM today, but I'm not finding anything in the UPS system. I'm thinking its too soon for me to see anything yet.
    04-22-2015 08:26 PM
    I've tried this every which way possible, but no luck. Maybe UPS isn't delivering for me?
    I had a lot of trouble so I would assume it's not you. It's just some mysterious piece missing. If you're in the first wave I bet you have it Friday.
    Les74 likes this.
    04-22-2015 08:27 PM
    I had a lot of trouble so I would assume it's not you. It's just some mysterious piece missing. If you're in the first wave I bet you have it Friday.
    Hope so. Got "preparing for shipment" update yesterday afternoon.
    04-22-2015 08:29 PM
    I find it incredibly strange that SG orders are all sort of lagging behind. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How soon after your order changes to "preparing to ship" are the UPS labels showing up in the system? My order moved to "preparing to ship" around 10:30AM today, but I'm not finding anything in the UPS system. I'm thinking its too soon for me to see anything yet.
    Yeah, too soon. I'm still waiting and I got an update yesterday afternoon.
    My order changed to "preparing" on Monday. I wasn't able to get the UPS thing to work until today. Not sure whether there is a time delay or not. It appears everything is going Next Day Air so we should see official shipping notifications go out tomorrow afternoon. The way we are doing it on the UPS website is somewhat "cheating".
    04-22-2015 08:30 PM
    I can't get ups thing to work. Although everything I have purchased from Apple has come via FedEx in the past. Anyone in Connecticut get the ups thing to work

Sent from my iPhone 6
    04-22-2015 08:36 PM
    What's your shipping date according to Apple?
    4/24-5/8
    04-22-2015 08:39 PM
    I can't get ups thing to work. Although everything I have purchased from Apple has come via FedEx in the past. Anyone in Connecticut get the ups thing to work

Sent from my iPhone 6
    Can we do the same thing with fedex?
    04-22-2015 08:59 PM
    Lmao- don't you think I've tried...

Sent from my iPhone 6
    04-22-2015 09:00 PM
    I find it incredibly strange that SG orders are all sort of lagging behind. Weird.

Weird thing to suggest, but maybe it's confirmation bias? To my it seems that SS Black Sport 42s are delayed, but I think that's primarily because I ordered that one and it hasn't been switched.
    04-22-2015 09:01 PM
    Lmao- don't you think I've tried...

Sent from my iPhone 6
    LOL!! Yea, but I thought, what the hey, it can't hurt to ask
    04-22-2015 09:04 PM
    Weird thing to suggest, but maybe it's confirmation bias? To my it seems that SS Black Sport 42s are delayed, but I think that's primarily because I ordered that one and it hasn't been switched.
    I'm in the same boat with the SS black sports band. Ordered at 3:07 on 4/10 and my order is still "processing". Hoping for things to move very fast tomorrow so I can receive it Friday, but, I'm losing hope the closer it gets. I'll be a little miffed if some orders that came in much later (with June dates) are shipped and received before some of the early SS orders.

I have a hard time believing the band type/color would hold up the shipping... Especially the sports band as this is essentially the entry level and most basic band.
    04-22-2015 09:05 PM
    I ordered the stainless steel Apple Watch with link bracelet right when the store opened. I got my confirmation email at 3:01 am EDT and the shipping date was May 13-27.

Apple charged my card about 20 minutes ago. ������

Now to just have Apple take my money for my stainless steel space black link!��

Nothing else has changed - the order is still listed as processing and the shipping date is still May 13-27, but I at least have hope!

Good luck fellow mid-Mayers!
    Not to just have Apple take my money! I ordered the stainless steel space black link
    04-22-2015 09:10 PM
    Has anyone in GA ordered and received preparing to ship?

04-22-2015 09:11 PM
    Looks like they are starting to hit the East Coast. 42 mm space gray sport ordered at 3:03 just charge my card. I'm in Maryland
    Have you tried checking for tracking status yet?
    04-22-2015 09:16 PM
    Should we be trying the ups thing on PC or have you guys done it through mobile? I really have tried the copy and past and everything and it just won't show up. I have to be getting it Friday I was literally probably the first pre order lol. Plus I've been on preparing to ship for a couple days. I just am worried as I have it to ship to my parents house and I need to track it in order to sign for it.
    04-22-2015 09:21 PM
    I ordered the 42 Sport with white band at 3:06. My card was charged last night, but my delivery shows June. I called Apple support to ask why my card was charged if my ship date was June. I was told the charge was just a "placeholder " it shows as pending with the site saying it would not affect my balance. So I guess it means I won't be getting it till June. I am in NJ.
    04-22-2015 09:32 PM
    That sounds like a BS answer. No way they would put a placeholder on your card that far in advance. I bet you will be getting a shipping notice soon.
    04-22-2015 09:57 PM
    That sounds like a BS answer. No way they would put a placeholder on your card that far in advance. I bet you will be getting a shipping notice soon.
    An Apple rep told me the same thing but another apple rep told me that if you got charged, it's shipping soon. I'm inclined to believe that if you are charged, it's coming soon.
    04-22-2015 09:58 PM
    42 Space gray sport submitted at 3:08am with a ship date of 5/13-5/27, still processing and no CC charge. In New York
    04-22-2015 10:07 PM
    They are saying anything to get us off the phone at this point. They can't answer our questions- they don't know and don't want to over promise.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    04-22-2015 10:07 PM
    I'm in the same boat with the SS black sports band. Ordered at 3:07 on 4/10 and my order is still "processing". Hoping for things to move very fast tomorrow so I can receive it Friday, but, I'm losing hope the closer it gets. I'll be a little miffed if some orders that came in much later (with June dates) are shipped and received before some of the early SS orders.

I have a hard time believing the band type/color would hold up the shipping... Especially the sports band as this is essentially the entry level and most basic band.
    I agree, I understand the whole 4/24 - 5/8 thing but people that ordered way afterwards getting shipped now doesn't seem fair to all that place the order within minutes...
    07GD SFD likes this.
    04-22-2015 10:45 PM
    42mm Space Gray Sport switched to "Preparing for Shipment" at approximately 4:45pm CDT today (4/22) - here's hoping for April 24...original email confirmation of order 4/10 at 2:03am CDT
    04-22-2015 10:50 PM
    Just got an email from Apple saying there working on my order. Doesn't look like I'll be getting it Friday.

04-22-2015 11:03 PM
5,826 ... 3334353637 ...