Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

I'm convinced mine isn't going to make a Friday delivery. The worst part is I'm out of town starting Sunday so I won't be around to receive a shipment for a week.

Historian31

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site

Yea, they made so many Sport watches those folks will be getting theirs first! Its oblivious us with stainless steel spent more to have to wait until May 8 but I know how Apple is and we will see delivery on Friday May 1. That way Apple thinks we will be happy getting it before May 8. Well orchestrated I must say but we know Apple well by now!

samodia

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

Toronto here order confirmation 2 min after preordering started. SS 42mm black sports band. No CC charge yet. Still processing! I am not expecting it before next week!!

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Ugh. I try to use UPS to type my phone number,country, zip. I continue to get the message saying it's not a reference. Sucks!

randy mullis

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Kinda bummed. iPad was stolen last week in San Antonio. ( on a military base and I use it to FaceTime my wife and daughter) and the only thing to cheer me up was me telling myself well Friday I'll get my apple watch. Ordered with confirmation at 0202 42mm Space grey sport. Still processing.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

Toronto, Canada.

Preparing for shipment. 42mm SS Milanese Loop, confirmation at 5 minutes after preorders started.

We're moving, up in Canada.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Asaf Mizrahi

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Ordered the 42mm stainless steel with classic band just 20 min after the pre order had started got the 4/24 date and nothing... So disappointed.. Anyone else with my watch?

cessex

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

I was charged on Monday for my 42mm sg sport...in Indiana. No tracking number yet though, it is still preparing for shipment.

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

No one with a tracking number or "shipped" status yet? I've read some people can already use their phone numbers to track and that shipments will be going through 'next day air'. As long as your guys' order status changes to preparing for shipment today, you should get it for launch.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

A lot of pressure today. To get it Friday, it HAS to change from preparing to ship, to shipping.

mits_88

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

UK 42mm stainless steel white sport strap has changed to preparing for dispatch :)

UK 42mm stainless steel BLACK sport strap is still processing and was actually ordered earlier then then the white watch

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner