Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

jarran6

May 9, 2015
Visit site
witch im not to comfortable leaving the watch at my door step. what happens if i dont sign and nobody is home?

I live in the UK, and about 20 mins from the local UPS depot, I missed the first delivery of my watch but once they have made one attempt you can pick it up from their depot. Unless you have their UPS My Choice account and you can select collect ffrom their depot before they even attempt delivery.

Might be worth considering if your not too far away.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Why not just redirect to a local UPS Customer center or UPS store and then pick it up in person? That what I did. Avoided all the drama.

pjforest

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Got really excited yesterday as my SGS BSB 42mm changed from June 23-30 delivery to June 4-8th delivery. Then again later in the day went to Preparing for Dispatch with a May 29- June 2nd delivery.
Anyone else's in UK got the same?
Anyone have a Shipped status yet?
Do you know if it will be shipping from Europe or from China?

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Why not just redirect to a local UPS Customer center or UPS store and then pick it up in person? That what I did. Avoided all the drama.

Ups delivery estimate for my watch is monday. How can I pick it up at a ups store instead of having it delivered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Woke up this morning went straight to my order status page lol... No luck definitely next week... Unless next week comes and apple updates the delivery days to another 3-5 days lol..

oneforone

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Got really excited yesterday as my SGS BSB 42mm changed from June 23-30 delivery to June 4-8th delivery. Then again later in the day went to Preparing for Dispatch with a May 29- June 2nd delivery.
Anyone else's in UK got the same?
Anyone have a Shipped status yet?
Do you know if it will be shipping from Europe or from China?
Mine shipped the day before yesterday and I got the UPS delivery for Friday. They went back to the 2-3 day shipping and it is coming straight from China. I just checked and it is in Shang Hias of 12:30 this morning.

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
For some strange reason, my watch shipped from Germany to Shanghai before heading for Australia. It's presently on a plane somewhere between Shanghai and Sydney.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
There is a lot of activity (updates) and ramp-up in production for the SGS-BSB watches, but haven't seen any SBSS-SBLB activity lately since May 21st since rpol86 (aka Ron) credit card got charged for his (we ordered at same time). Out of 20 plus planes this week, ERRRR!!! 48 Days and counting with no watch and or at least a delivery window rather than just showing 'Delivers June - Pick a date out the hat' status. People who have ordered their watches in early, mid, and late May have already received like two to three status updates on their watches (congrats to them though). Come on Apple give me something.

SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 :05AM #VENTING

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
There is a lot of activity (updates) and ramp-up in production for the SGS-BSB watches, but haven't seen any SBSS-SBLB activity lately since May 21st since rpol86 (aka Ron) credit card got charged for his (we ordered at same time). Out of 20 plus planes this week, ERRRR!!! 48 Days and counting with no watch and or at least a delivery window rather than just showing 'Delivers June - Pick a date out the hat' status. People who have ordered their watches in early, mid, and late May have already received like two to three status updates on their watches (congrats to them though). Come on Apple give me something.

SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 :05AM #VENTING

I second everything you have said. Still nothing on my end either.

I sometimes just like to look at my lonely BSB and wonder what it might feel like to actually wear it.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Apple Store has updated all of its 38MM with an actual ship date of June 5th - June 11th, so it seems the
38MM are all caught up. The 42MM all have 2-3 week time which would indicate they are catching up quick.
That with the exception of the 42MM SBSS-SBLB which is down from July at 5-6 weeks. Which leads me to think
i'm at 48 days (7 weeks) for my SBSS-SBLB so it seems I should have been had mine. #WTFLOGISTICS.