Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the sg bsb 42" on May 23. I initially got a 7/1-7/8 5-7 week ship date. I just logged in to my bank account and saw that apple charged me the apple care so I checked my order status and its now changed to 2-3 weeks 6/18-6/24 I'm so excited!!!!!

Arlene, where are you located?
I ordered mine on May 6 and sitting on 6/21 to 6/28 yet you ordered yours 15 days after me and..

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Shipping from China? I thought they were being sent from local distribution centers...

Not for the sport watch... They come directly from Suzhou China.

But my friend who got the Apple Watch Stainless Steel for delivery in Canada Quebec City.
His ups tracking started in Ontario ! And it took only 2 days to be delivered !

My sport watch was commanded the 04/10, shipped the 05/25 and the delivery is expected on the 06/03...
So 6 business days for the delivery from the shipped date...

⌚👀
👃
👄

Last edited:

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Shipping from China? I thought they were being sent from local distribution centers...

I thought the same thing... Second time I see shipping from China... The SG were being overnighted.. My girls 38mm came from PA over night... Unless Apple is going back to standard shipping that's why the dates say 4-6 business days...

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm still in processing this really sucks... One more week... I do see like 5 planes from China to Alaska don't think I've seen them on the map like that before.. I'm just gonna pray for Friday if not I already know I'm between June 3-5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR