Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Astonishing. Ordered Apple Watch Sport 42 with Black Sports Band May 15th. First window was just July, then 5-7 weeks, then 4-6 weeks (6/30 - 7/6). This morning I wake up to 2-3 weeks, delivers 6/18 - 6/24. This has got to be rattling cages of those who ordered back in April, but I have to imagine that everyone is moving up.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm unhappy. No update as of yet. SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 :05AM.

Same boat. No movement, nothing going on on my end. Le sad.

With the amount of issues they're having with delivering the SBSS, i'm wondering if it's going through more of a process similar to that of the Edition and is being more heavily inspected prior to shipping, possibly by someone who might be more well-trained. Or if there's some special polishing process or something.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Astonishing. Ordered Apple Watch Sport 42 with Black Sports Band May 15th. First window was just July, then 5-7 weeks, then 4-6 weeks (6/30 - 7/6). This morning I wake up to 2-3 weeks, delivers 6/18 - 6/24. This has got to be rattling cages of those who ordered back in April, but I have to imagine that everyone is moving up.

Where are you located? I ordered a 42mm White Sport Band on the 8th of May and I am still listed as June 26th - July 2nd

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Cancel that... Just got updated to June 16th :)

Getting better...

However the second order I placed on May 22nd for the 42mm SS White is still showing June 30th - July 7th

southpawmedic

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Just had mine updated from 4-5 weeks to 2-3 weeks with date of June 16-22. I know I should be happy but was really hoping it would be in the next week or two. Yes I know I ordered a month ago and you all have been waiting longer but patience is my weak point!

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Same boat. No movement, nothing going on on my end. Le sad.

With the amount of issues they're having with delivering the SBSS, i'm wondering if it's going through more of a process similar to that of the Edition and is being more heavily inspected prior to shipping, possibly by someone who might be more well-trained. Or if there's some special polishing process or something.

imore did report they changed the process because the original color when they unveiled it was lighter. The released product is significantly darker.

pjforest

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Yay!! Credit card just got charged and now Preparing for Dispatch (UK Apple Store) in 1-3 business days. Do you think it really could ahi tomorrow?? And deliver Friday??

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just had mine updated from 4-5 weeks to 2-3 weeks with date of June 16-22. I know I should be happy but was really hoping it would be in the next week or two. Yes I know I ordered a month ago and you all have been waiting longer but patience is my weak point!

Yeah that!!! I was just about to make a Craigslist deal on a watch, then I got my update, pheewwwww... I cant justify the premium $$$ with a two week wait for my order from Apple.

principalstager

May 21, 2015
Visit site
It probably won't arrive until this afternoon. The "saver" means that it is next day delivery, but by the end of day. Not guaranteed for morning delivery.

Our UPS guy comes by 11:30 every day at work, so I'm banking on this morning ;)

Sent from my iPhone 6 and waiting for my SHIPPED Apple Watch Sport Green Band :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR