Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

May 6, 2015
Visit site
When did you order?

Which model?

I ordered the 42mm SS BSB on 4/24

I does kind of suck that if you order the same watch today you end up a very similar shipping estimate. :not-interested:

Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 12.27.54 PM.png

Last edited:
May 6, 2015
Visit site
Waiting on this one here in the UK. Can anyone speak from experience as to whether I may receive it early or not?

View attachment 81960

Yes I am wondering the same thing.

Also since Morgan has ordered the Space Grey Sport 42mm and I the 42mm SS, have we both ordered a scarce model and should not expect delivery any earlier than our window?

I thought that the 42mm Sport models were being expedited much more quickly. I have resigned myself to accepting that the 42mm Stainless Steel watch is as rare as Bigfoot or a lesbian latina republican.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
BTW: if anyone runs across info on a good WATERPROOF case, please post. Also, are you guys planning to get a car-charging setup? I don't think I would be charging in the car much (since it will be handsomely displayed on my wrist, thank you very much), but just wondering. Changed my avatar to the Flag for Memorial Day. If any of you have served, THANK YOU!!

I picked up an hour extra charger for the car. I commute an hour each way to work so that is when I will be topping off the watch battery each day.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Yes I am wondering the same thing.

Also since Morgan has ordered the Space Grey Sport 42mm and I the 42mm SS, have we both ordered a scarce model and should not expect delivery any earlier than our window?

I thought that the 42mm Sport models were being expedited much more quickly. I have resigned myself to accepting that the 42mm Stainless Steel watch is as rare as Bigfoot or a lesbian latina republican.

42mm watches seem to be in higher demand then the 38mm. At least the 38mm seem to be shipping faster.

May 21, 2015
Visit site
For anyone that already received their watch or has seen the answer to my following question please please respond, how close to the expected dates are the watches arriving?
I ordered a 42mm black sg sport and I'm in the may 29- June 11 window but will be leaving the country the 5th for 15 days I'm worried I'll miss the delivery :/

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
For anyone that already received their watch or has seen the answer to my following question please please respond, how close to the expected dates are the watches arriving?
I ordered a 42mm black sg sport and I'm in the may 29- June 11 window but will be leaving the country the 5th for 15 days I'm worried I'll miss the delivery :/

Did you get charged yet?

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

I might be wrong, but I think you will get it in time. We are going to see a lot of movement either Tuesday or Wednesday.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY!! Officially PFS! This feels so good, just a bit longer :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 2.31.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 2.31.02 AM.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 28

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads