Hey guys. New to iMore. I'm super stoked. Ordered my Watch Sport (blue) this past Friday May 29th with an expected ship time of 2-3 weeks and delivery dates between June 22-26. First thing Monday morning it changed to preparing to ship. Later Monday it shipped out via next day air! It's already out for delivery and I should have it sometime this afternoon. This was my first ever order though Apple and I must say I was surprised how quick they were. Overnight delivery when I only went with the standard shipping option. Is that normal? I'll post pictures when it arrives!
    nickpthemft likes this.
    06-02-2015 08:36 AM
    Hey guys. New to iMore. I'm super stoked. Ordered my Watch Sport (blue) this past Friday May 29th with an expected ship time of 2-3 weeks and delivery dates between June 22-26. First thing Monday morning it changed to preparing to ship. Later Monday it shipped out via next day air! It's already out for delivery and I should have it sometime this afternoon. This was my first ever order though Apple and I must say I was surprised how quick they were. Overnight delivery when I only went with the standard shipping option. Is that normal? I'll post pictures when it arrives!
    It depends on the contents of your order. I ordered on April 13th and received a June shipping estimate (no specific dates). Well, I actually received my Watch on May 4th. Welcome to iMore, by the way...
    06-02-2015 08:41 AM
    It depends on the contents of your order. I ordered on April 13th and received a June shipping estimate (no specific dates). Well, I actually received my Watch on May 4th. Welcome to iMore, by the way...
    That's what I figured. Apple probably had more blue sports in stock. I was relialistically expecting it to be shipped in 1-2 weeks especially with Apple soon to offer all models in the stores. I'll take a 3 day ship time over a weekend all day long. Thanks for the welcome
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-02-2015 08:49 AM
    Alleluia
    Waiting for my ups Truck
    🚐👀

⌚️👀

Quebec City, QC, Canada 06/02/2015 7:04 A.M. Out For Delivery

Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1433251099.322273.jpg
    Last edited by Donkichot; 06-02-2015 at 09:31 AM.
    RobtRoma likes this.
    06-02-2015 09:18 AM
    Today will be my first full day with the Watch. I am just using it as I would any of the other fitness smart watches I own. So far so good.

I am not going to charge it during the day even though I have a car charger already. I want to get an accurate estimate of battery usage.

Congrats to everyone have gotten their watches and or their PFS/Shipped notices!
    06-02-2015 09:24 AM
    Just got a text from UPS ... my delivery has been rescheduled. Was originally 6/4, was bumped to 6/3 and now it's coming TODAY!
    Last edited by HankAZ; 06-02-2015 at 11:04 AM.
    06-02-2015 09:26 AM
    Today will be my first full day with the Watch. I am just using it as I would any of the other fitness smart watches I own. So far so good.

I am not going to charge it during the day even though I have a car charger already. I want to get an accurate estimate of battery usage.

Congrats to everyone have gotten their watches and or their PFS/Shipped notices!
    My first full day as well and I've had it off the charger since about 7am.. Gonna use it as much as I can and see how it goes
    06-02-2015 09:28 AM
    Just got a text... my delivery has been rescheduled. Was originally 6/4, was bumped to 6/3 and now it's coming TODAY!
    Woohoo!!! I didn't think you were getting one.
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    06-02-2015 09:29 AM
    Today will be my first full day with the Watch. I am not going to charge it during the day even though I have a car charger already. I want to get an accurate estimate of battery usage.
    Same here. My battery usage seems very minimal. I've had mine on for an hour now and it's only dropped 1%. But I don't think my notifications are working. Mostly because I haven't seen any yet. I know Facebook notifications are not working. I set everything up to mirror my phone and double checked the settings. Should be working. I might need to re-pair...

Waiting for my extra charging cables to show up today. I plan on having one at home, one at work and an additional one for traveling or just to keep in my living room.
    06-02-2015 09:39 AM
    Woohoo!!! I didn't think you were getting one.
    My wife told me on Sunday morning that her and the kids got me one for Father's Day.
    06-02-2015 09:46 AM
    My wife told me on Sunday morning that her and the kids got me one for Father's Day.
    Outstanding! Now that's a heckuva Father's Day gift....
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    06-02-2015 09:51 AM
    Same here. My battery usage seems very minimal. I've had mine on for an hour now and it's only dropped 1%. But I don't think my notifications are working. Mostly because I haven't seen any yet. I know Facebook notifications are not working. I set everything up to mirror my phone and double checked the settings. Should be working. I might need to re-pair...

Waiting for my extra charging cables to show up today. I plan on having one at home, one at work and an additional one for traveling or just to keep in my living room.
    Make sure the iPhone is locked to test the notifications... That is one of the things i love most about the Watch/iPhone intergration. If you get the notification on the iPhone when its unlocked it does not also go to the Watch. It made me crazy with all of the other smart watches I had that everything would go off at once!
    RobtRoma likes this.
    06-02-2015 09:55 AM
    Thanks bmaf. I did read that last night and thought that might be the issue but I received several Facebook notifications this morning while my phone was locked and none displayed on the watch. Looks like I've got some fiddling to do...
    06-02-2015 10:01 AM
    Thanks bmaf. I did read that last night and thought that might be the issue but I received several Facebook notifications this morning while my phone was locked and none displayed on the watch. Looks like I've got some fiddling to do...
    Also, make sure your iPhone (not just the watch) notifications for all the apps that you want to show on your watch are on and that the sounds are enabled, if you want haptic taps. I wasn't getting taps until I turned all of my notification sounds on. I get all my desired notifications now (Facebook, untapped, etc.) even if there's no watch equivalent. Also, turning off and restarting the watch after making all of the settings could help.
    RobtRoma likes this.
    06-02-2015 10:35 AM
    Out for delivery... delivery window 2:30-6:30PM... Yay!!
    06-02-2015 10:40 AM
    Also, make sure your iPhone (not just the watch) notifications for all the apps that you want to show on your watch are on and that the sounds are enabled, if you want haptic taps. I wasn't getting taps until I turned all of my notification sounds on. I get all my desired notifications now (Facebook, untapped, etc.) even if there's no watch equivalent. Also, turning off and restarting the watch after making all of the settings could help.
    I can't get Facebook to show up on my watch or get notifications.. It's there on the list of watch apps but not the layout. I'm I missing something?
    06-02-2015 10:51 AM
    Yup. but a certain point of me is kinda like... eh what ever lol since I have been waiting for sometime now.
    Dude, I know you're excited.......Heck, in excited for you!
    06-02-2015 10:53 AM
    Out for delivery... delivery window 2:30-6:30PM... Yay!!
    Shweeeet...
    06-02-2015 10:54 AM
    Yup. but a certain point of me is kinda like... eh what ever lol since I have been waiting for sometime now.
    True, but the wait will come to an end today, my friend....so get yourself pumped up for its arrival...
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    06-02-2015 10:56 AM
    So what are we going to do now..... wait for something else.. New iPhone time.

True, but the wait will come to an end today, my friend....so get yourself pumped up for its arrival...
    bamf-hacker and jayk82 like this.
    06-02-2015 11:00 AM
    So what are we going to do now..... wait for something else.. New iPhone time.
    iPad Pro
    John Yester and jayk82 like this.
    06-02-2015 11:02 AM
    I can't get Facebook to show up on my watch or get notifications.. It's there on the list of watch apps but not the layout. I'm I missing something?
    Facebook will not be in the layout because there is no Facebook watch app. Notifications will come from your iPhone. Here are my iPhone notification settings for Facebook:
    Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbytapatalk1433257389.291267.jpg
    06-02-2015 11:03 AM
    Facebook will not be in the layout because there is no Facebook watch app. Notifications will come from your iPhone. Here are my iPhone notification settings for Facebook:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433257389.291267.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	82428
    Ok got ya..thanks for the input
    06-02-2015 11:14 AM
    Finally...I'm getting closer 😁Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1433262760.291892.jpg
    06-02-2015 12:32 PM
    just took a walk over to the Apple Store and they sucked me in with their shinny goodness!!! I think I am going to order a Millinese Loop and Leather Loop!!

SOOOOOO glad they only had the sport bands in store right now or it would have been a $400 trip for sure (the two bands, plus the extra charger and iPhone mount I bought)
    RobtRoma and fergboy like this.
    06-02-2015 12:36 PM
5,826 ... 204205206207208 ...