I was informed by my wife this morning that my Watch (42mm stainless steel with Milanese band) will be arriving in time for Father's Day - it could be here next week (shipping status keeps changing)! I had decided to pass on this one because I just didn't see myself using it. I don't wear a watch today, and simply didn't see the need. But secretly I wanted one to play with and experiment with. That was a nice surprise. I am a lucky and blessed man.
    05-31-2015 10:00 AM
    I didn't notice it until just now until you guys just mentioned it.. But mine did too.. So mine may be on the plane with yours too.. But I also noticed on UPS app that it's coming to Raleigh NC I'm guessing straight from anchorage.. Is yours coming through express saver?
    Mine says it is in Louisville, KY now. I think it's looking good for a Monday delivery still.
    05-31-2015 10:03 AM
    I was informed by my wife this morning that my Watch (42mm stainless steel with Milanese band) will be arriving in time for Father's Day - it could be here next week (shipping status keeps changing)! I had decided to pass on this one because I just didn't see myself using it. I don't wear a watch today, and simply didn't see the need. But secretly I wanted one to play with and experiment with. That was a nice surprise. I am a lucky and blessed man.
    You don't want to insult you're superior
    05-31-2015 10:25 AM
    i was charged on my CC this morning(05/30) at around 4:30 AM. Its still under PFS and delivery range between June 15-19th. How many days it takes to ship after CC charge?

Ordered 42 MM Sports SG on April 13th 5:40PM.
    Same here.

I ordered on April 17th (I know super late)
    42MM SGS
    Changed to PFS 5/28 Thursday
    Charged on 5/29
    Status still says PFS June 15th-19th

I also want to know how long is the wait after you got charged?

Has everyone's status still said 2-3 weeks even after they got charged?
    05-31-2015 11:08 AM
    Has anybody gotten this? It shows exception.Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1433086913.863042.jpg
    05-31-2015 11:42 AM
    Has anybody gotten this? It shows exception.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1433086913.863042.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	166.6 KB 
ID:	82288
    I got the same thing. I chatted with Apple and got nowhere. I can't reach UPS. After looking at the web site , I can't tell if there something wrong that has damaged my watch (and others) or if it's just on a different delivery track because of the earlier mechanical problem. Geesh. After such a wait, this is so disheartening.
    05-31-2015 11:51 AM
    I got the same thing. I chatted with Apple and got nowhere. I can't reach UPS. After looking at the web site , I can't tell if there something wrong that has damaged my watch (and others) or if it's just on a different delivery track because of the earlier mechanical problem. Geesh. After such a wait, this is so disheartening.
    I agree. It is so close, but yet so far away.
    05-31-2015 11:54 AM
    Question for the lucky one that got their watch recently.
    Does it came with Watch OS 1.0.1 or OS 1.0 ???
    05-31-2015 11:55 AM
    Mine says it is in Louisville, KY now. I think it's looking good for a Monday delivery still.
    And mine as well.. Plus it's just been cleared so NOW in hoping its on its way to Raleigh today so it can be delivered tomorrow
    05-31-2015 11:56 AM
    Same here.

42MM SGS
    Charged on 5/29

It's still in PFS for me. No Change in status. Seems weekend effect. Hoping for status change and tracking number on Monday/ to night as it would be monday in china
    05-31-2015 12:19 PM
    Same thing happened to me but just checked and it's now in transit on its way here with my Monday's delivery!! Yes!!!
    hartill likes this.
    05-31-2015 12:33 PM
    After a 50-day wait punctuated in the last 24 hours by a mechanical problem in China, UPS has cleared its exception and now says it will deliver my 42 mm space gray sport tomorrow. I won't believe it until it's on my wrist, lest it is blocked by floods, fires, typhoons, herds of buffalo, cracks in the ozone or rampaging Android fans.

Make it worth it, Apple.
    fergboy and nickpthemft like this.
    05-31-2015 12:39 PM
    After a 50-day wait punctuated in the last 24 hours by a mechanical problem in China, UPS has cleared its exception and now says it will deliver my 42 mm space gray sport tomorrow. I won't believe it until it's on my wrist, lest it is blocked by floods, fires, typhoons, herds of buffalo, cracks in the ozone or rampaging Android fans.

Make it worth it, Apple.
    All that....unless it's in the air then we are good lol
    05-31-2015 12:43 PM
    What does this mean? I have never seen this before.Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1433090978.403273.jpg
    05-31-2015 12:49 PM
    What does this mean? I have never seen this before.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1433090978.403273.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	82291
    I had that as well.. But it's not much of a hold up or anything.. I guess it's like scanning it in or checking etc...then they release it and it's on its way
    05-31-2015 01:08 PM
    I had that as well.. But it's not much of a hold up or anything.. I guess it's like scanning it in or checking etc...then they release it and it's on its way
    You were right. It is back on schedule for delivery tomorrow. Thanks, I was getting a little nervous.
    fergboy likes this.
    05-31-2015 01:15 PM
    You were right. It is back on schedule for delivery tomorrow. Thanks, I was getting a little nervous.
    No problem.. I was too at first cause I'm all set to wait on it tomorrow and play with it being I'm off..I'm not leaving the house until I see that brown truck pull up lol
    hartill likes this.
    05-31-2015 01:51 PM
    Same here.

42MM SGS
    Charged on 5/29

Same here my friend. I asked exactly the same and one of us told me that we should expect it Wednesday. If not, im pretty sure we will get it by this week, friday the latest. ( pray im right jajaja)
    05-31-2015 02:13 PM
    What I also find interesting is that it seems that Apple was willing to pay big bucks for the Next Day Air Saver for the first month or so of filling orders; now it looks like they've scaled back on trying to get them out quick and have changed to the Worldwide Express Saver. I'm wondering if that has a different distribution pattern?
    I know exactly what you are saying but chances are we are getting our watches quicker this way. Look at it this way... The watches would have to ship from China to the US anyway. That is where Apple's distribution centers are. This way, they are actually skipping the step of going to the Apple distribution centers and going directly to the UPS distribution centers. It's seems like it is longer because we are notified much earlier in the shipping process.

Overnight Shipping Process...... vs..... From China:

1) Leaves warehouse in China............ Same + Ship Notice
    2) Goes to Customs.............................. Same
    3) Flies to Alaska................................... Same
    4) Flies to Apple Dist Center................ Flies to UPS Dist Center
    5) Preps for Shipping + Ship Notice... Heads to local UPS Dist Center
    6) Heads to local UPS Dist Center....... Delivery Day
    7) Delivery Day
    Last edited by RobtRoma; 05-31-2015 at 02:34 PM.
    05-31-2015 02:18 PM
    Blessed ordure... Just got shipment notice... My watch will be here Tursday.... Last notice was 6/15-19... Under promise and over deliver...
    05-31-2015 02:23 PM
    05-31-2015 02:33 PM
    Whoa I been reading all these post about orders shipping straight from China and mechanical delays.. Kinda puzzling how some of the orders are going straight from China there destination and some like mind just have originating scan of here in the states.. Mine went from PFS to shipped on Friday the 29th stating its in PA.. Then arrived here in NYC Saturday morning and has been sitting at my local UPS hub.. Tomorrow can not come soon enough
    05-31-2015 02:38 PM
    Blessed ordure... Just got shipment notice... My watch will be here Tursday.... Last notice was 6/15-19... Under promise and over deliver...
    Indeed. It's the Apple way.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    05-31-2015 02:39 PM
    Same here.

42MM SGS
    Charged on 5/29

Finally, Changed to shipped and Got the Tracking Number as well!! However, no details on UPS website as of now, May be Tuesday?wednesday??
    05-31-2015 02:57 PM
    Mine should be here tomorrow. Next day air saver shipping and it's in Harrisburg. I am in Pittsburgh. So very likely
    carrickfergus likes this.
    05-31-2015 03:08 PM
5,826 ... 197198199200201 ...