Camp outside your door? I may drive to China and just pick it up! LOL!
    azpatrick and AppleWatchMIA like this.
    05-29-2015 10:11 AM
    I'm in, we could share a water taxi!
    05-29-2015 10:15 AM
    I just chartered a jet!!! Seats 12, who is coming along
    azpatrick likes this.
    05-29-2015 10:17 AM
    I just chartered a jet!!! Seats 12, who is coming along
    Oh its like that guys, LOL!!!! Ok I will follow you guys in a Apache helicopter, lets see who makes it, LOL. Imagine the below in your plane rear view monitor, lol.

Notice 'MIA' in my handle, lol.

Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-screen-shot-2015-05-29-9.36.39-am.png
    05-29-2015 10:30 AM
    Oh its like that guys, LOL!!!! Ok I will follow you guys in a Apache helicopter, lets see who makes it, LOL. Imagine the below in your plane rear view monitor, lol.

Notice 'MIA' in my handle, lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 9.36.39 AM.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	463.3 KB 
ID:	82227
    Its ok I wasn't including you on my charter jet anyway... You should have included me as an honorary member of the SBSS-SBLB club

BTW, did I mention my charter jet was a 12 seater F-16
    AppleWatchMIA and rpol86 like this.
    05-29-2015 10:48 AM
    Its ok I wasn't including you on my charter jet anyway... You should have included me as an honorary member of the SBSS-SBLB club

BTW, did I mention my charter jet was a 12 seater F-16
    LMAO!!! Dude I'm almost choked on my Moutain Dew, lol. 12 seater F-16 is a ride I believe I got on at Disney World, LOL!!!
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    05-29-2015 10:53 AM
    I ordered my Apple Sport yesterday at 3pm, today its already being prepared to ship.

Thoughts on how long this will take?

Thanks!
    05-29-2015 11:01 AM
    Shipped! Says my 42mm SS BSB shipped today the 29th and will be delivered by Wednesday the 3rd of June..for everyone, are those dates given by Apple pretty consistent? I'm pretty much expecting it to be here on the date they gave me but has anyone ever got it a couple days sooner?
    AppleWatchMIA likes this.
    05-29-2015 11:04 AM
    I ordered my Apple Sport yesterday at 3pm, today its already being prepared to ship.

Thanks!
    Details please.
    Which colour and size and where is your location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hartill likes this.
    05-29-2015 11:12 AM
    Shipped! Says my 42mm SS BSB shipped today the 29th and will be delivered by Wednesday the 3rd of June..for everyone, are those dates given by Apple pretty consistent? I'm pretty much expecting it to be here on the date they gave me but has anyone ever got it a couple days sooner?
    I'm a couple of days after the original window start (May 29-June 11) but a couple of days before the revised delivery dates (June 3-5 and then June 4-8). The delivery date Apple gave me in the "shipped" e-mail was June 2nd. UPS says June 1st.
    05-29-2015 11:15 AM
    Ugh trying be less obsessive and I probably delayed my shipment. They tried to charge me yesterday but my card wouldn't authorize I didn't notice till this morning. Called my bank to approve/confirm the charge and see that I was charged today.
    05-29-2015 11:18 AM
    Shipped! Delivers June 3rd. Awesome!
    05-29-2015 11:25 AM
    Obsessive?! What a horrible word! None of us here would ever be obsessive. Wait a minute, I can't finish this, I have to check my Apple Watch status...
    05-29-2015 11:28 AM

Thanks!
    Did you get the 38mm or 42mm? What color band?
    05-29-2015 11:35 AM
    Interesting. My SBSS-SBLB is shipping direct out of Suzhou, China. Where's yours coming from, @AppleWatchMIA?
    05-29-2015 12:00 PM
    Correction you said Tuesday, LOL!!!! I predicted range 5/28 (Thursday)-6/6, lol. Who really won was the Apple Ninja by telling us it will before June with Preparing for Shipment, lol.

I cant wait till Monday......I'm going to setup camp outside my door. LOL.
    No no no! I said Monday Tuesday! Haha I'm so happy for you! I love this thing it just feels right!
    05-29-2015 12:14 PM
    You guys are hilarious haha
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    05-29-2015 12:17 PM
    Interesting. My SBSS-SBLB is shipping direct out of Suzhou, China. Where's yours coming from, @AppleWatchMIA?
    Mine is being shipped by JAB (jsmith1005, azpatrick, bamfhacker) on their chartered jet (i have not received a tracking number from them yet), LOL. But seriously, mine is coming from China as well and will be here Monday, yours probably will be coming Tuesday because you got charged later.

It seems looking at that flight aware map is pretty useless (how we was always checking planes, lol). Just because it lands in Cali, PA, Anchorage, or Louisville we dont get charged or shipping notices. It starts in China when the card gets charged and preparing the shipment (Apple Ninja guy from secret department was right again).
    So my point is unless your card is charged in China, looking at the flights going to Anchorage and then Louisville your card wont get charged.The map is only good after you get charged.
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    05-29-2015 12:29 PM
    Mine is being shipped by JAB (jsmith1005, azpatrick, bamfhacker) on their chartered jet (i have not received a tracking number from them yet), LOL. But seriously, mine is coming from China as well and will be here Monday, yours probably will be coming Tuesday because you got charged later.

It seems looking at that flight aware map is pretty useless (how we was always checking planes, lol). Just because it lands in Cali, PA, Anchorage, or Louisville we dont get charged or shipping notices. It starts in China when the card gets charged and preparing the shipment (Apple Ninja guy from secret department was right again).
    So my point is unless your card is charged in China, looking at the flights going to Anchorage and then Louisville your card wont get charged.The map is only good after you get charged.
    Just make me an honorary member and seat number 12 is yours
    05-29-2015 12:59 PM
    So we need a new thread in a few weeks when the watches will all be next shipped and in stores.

One for the watch owners to have OT chat in. This thread has been a lot of fun
    05-29-2015 01:07 PM
    05-29-2015 01:19 PM
    I was charged sometime in the night last night. I got PFS this morning. Although the tracking info I have received does not indicate June 1 delivery, the email I received from Apple does. Looks like I will have my new Apple Watch SG BSB on Monday. Hooray!!!!I Current status: SHIPPED
    Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-screen-shot-2015-05-29-1.31.34-pm.png
    fergboy likes this.
    05-29-2015 01:34 PM
    Preordered in April and am still waiting like many... My processing and delivery dates have changed a couple times too. I am now within the 2-3 weeks shipping June 18-June 24th
    05-29-2015 01:37 PM

Interestingly enough, just got the tracking updated on UPS, and it's left China, on its way here. Updated to June 1st!! Super stoked.
    05-29-2015 01:47 PM
    I was charged sometime in the night last night. I got PFS this morning. Although the tracking info I have received does not indicate June 1 delivery, the email I received from Apple does. Looks like I will have my new Apple Watch SG BSB on Monday. Hooray!!!!I Current status: SHIPPED
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 1.31.34 PM.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	82231
    Congrats!!!
    Amosbadamos likes this.
    05-29-2015 02:19 PM
5,826 ... 191192193194195 ...