My watch just charged to my account. The actual watch, not just apple care. WHOOOHOOOO!!!! Now let me check Order Status.

SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 :05AM.
    CONGRATS AppleWatchMIA, I know you have been waiting as long as I have been.
    05-28-2015 10:35 PM
    Ha Ha you guys are funny, LOL.....Incase you guys wondering why I went MIA, its because i fainted and co-workers had to throw a bucket of cold water on me due to the sheer excitement. I'm kidding, I was on my way down the parking garage elevator and have been stuck in Chicago traffic leaving work. Credit card charged 3:57PM CST, status changed to preparing to shipment at 4:14PM CST. So as it stands it took 48 days to this point to get charged, and according to the Sales Apple rep I was an :06 order and not :05 order give a take a few seconds. I also noticed I was charged exactly 7 days (one week - 5/28) after Ron (aka rpol86) got his SBSS-SBLB charged on 5/21. So all the 4/10 @ :07, :08, :09, :10 SBSS-SBLB processing orders, I predict preparing for shipment time frame by 5/29-6/11 (like i thought mine was but just impatient) . Thanks for all you guys support and I will be posting pictures very soon and I will keep in the threads. Also just to note, the credit card gets charged when the watch hits Anchorage not Louisville, Cali, or PA. As soon as all of the planes landed in Anchorage 10 minutes later I was charged.

The Apple Ninja Rep in the secret department, was right on the money about receiving preparing for shipment before my original June date.

Attachment 82193
    Congrats on finally getting some movement. One thing, I was charged when the watch was in China before it got to Shanghai.
    AppleWatchMIA likes this.
    05-28-2015 10:37 PM
    Look up Click Watch adapter. I just ordered mine from kickstarter.
    I ordered one this past week but was told they don't ship until mid or late June. I also ordered watch bands with the butterfly closures from Amazon and Ebay, so I can change the look whenever I want.
    05-28-2015 10:37 PM
    "In Transit: On Time In Transit: On Time Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the scheduled delivery date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (and sometimes later) to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window. Up to three delivery attempts will be made, excluding weekends and holidays.

For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that the shipment be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. If an adult signature is required and the sender has instructed us not to leave the shipment with a neighbor, we will make another delivery attempt on the next business day. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area.

Shipped In Transit Out for Delivery
    Delivered
    Business
    Day(s) Left 1

Returned
    Business
    Day(s) Left 1 In Transit: On Time
    Change Delivery
    Request Status Updates

Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 05/29/2015
    Approximate Delivery Time:
    Approximate Delivery Time
    An Approximate Delivery Time is an estimated delivery time. This time is not guaranteed and may vary based on your driver's workload, weather, or traffic conditions.

11:45 A.M. - 3:45 P.M.
    Last Location:
    Departed - Anchorage, AK, United States, Thursday, 05/28/2015

Shipment ProgressWhat's This?
    Location Date Local Time Activity
    Anchorage, AK, United States 05/28/2015 3:56 P.M. Departure Scan
    05/28/2015 2:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
    Shanghai, China 05/28/2015 9:39 P.M. Departure Scan
    05/28/2015 12:45 P.M. Export Scan
    05/28/2015 12:23 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Suzhou, China 05/27/2015 11:23 P.M. Departure Scan
    05/27/2015 10:21 P.M. Origin Scan
    China 05/27/2015 8:14 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Additional Information
    Product:WORLD EASEShipped/Billed On:05/27/2015Type:PackageWeight:1.00 kg "

Woohoo,
    Watch is on its way to the states. Left Alaska @ 4PM Alaska time. Will be pacing until I get it tomorrow.
    05-28-2015 10:45 PM
    "In Transit: On Time In Transit: On Time Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the scheduled delivery date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (and sometimes later) to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window. Up to three delivery attempts will be made, excluding weekends and holidays.

For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that the shipment be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. If an adult signature is required and the sender has instructed us not to leave the shipment with a neighbor, we will make another delivery attempt on the next business day. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area.

Shipped In Transit Out for Delivery
    Delivered
    Business
    Day(s) Left 1

Returned
    Business
    Day(s) Left 1 In Transit: On Time
    Change Delivery
    Request Status Updates

Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 05/29/2015
    Approximate Delivery Time:
    Approximate Delivery Time
    An Approximate Delivery Time is an estimated delivery time. This time is not guaranteed and may vary based on your driver's workload, weather, or traffic conditions.

11:45 A.M. - 3:45 P.M.
    Last Location:
    Departed - Anchorage, AK, United States, Thursday, 05/28/2015

Shipment ProgressWhat's This?
    Location Date Local Time Activity
    Anchorage, AK, United States 05/28/2015 3:56 P.M. Departure Scan
    05/28/2015 2:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
    Shanghai, China 05/28/2015 9:39 P.M. Departure Scan
    05/28/2015 12:45 P.M. Export Scan
    05/28/2015 12:23 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Suzhou, China 05/27/2015 11:23 P.M. Departure Scan
    05/27/2015 10:21 P.M. Origin Scan
    China 05/27/2015 8:14 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Additional Information
    Product:WORLD EASEShipped/Billed On:05/27/2015Type:PackageWeight:1.00 kg "

Woohoo,
    Watch is on its way to the states. Left Alaska @ 4PM Alaska time. Will be pacing until I get it tomorrow.
    Lol, out watches are on the same flight!!!
    05-28-2015 10:59 PM
    Ha Ha you guys are funny, LOL.....Incase you guys wondering why I went MIA, its because i fainted and co-workers had to throw a bucket of cold water on me due to the sheer excitement. I'm kidding, I was on my way down the parking garage elevator and have been stuck in Chicago traffic leaving work. Credit card charged 3:57PM CST, status changed to preparing to shipment at 4:14PM CST. So as it stands it took 48 days to this point to get charged, and according to the Sales Apple rep I was an :06 order and not :05 order give a take a few seconds. I also noticed I was charged exactly 7 days (one week - 5/28) after Ron (aka rpol86) got his SBSS-SBLB charged on 5/21. So all the 4/10 @ :07, :08, :09, :10 SBSS-SBLB processing orders, I predict preparing for shipment time frame by 5/29-6/11 (like i thought mine was but just impatient) . Thanks for all you guys support and I will be posting pictures very soon and I will keep in the threads. Also just to note, the credit card gets charged when the watch hits Anchorage not Louisville, Cali, or PA. As soon as all of the planes landed in Anchorage 10 minutes later I was charged.

The Apple Ninja Rep in the secret department, was right on the money about receiving preparing for shipment before my original June date.

Attachment 82193
    So that drink you owe me? Lol. Also you asked about the sport band? I just got back from the gym so I figured I'd share since the first trip to the gym with it!Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1432868313.906317.jpgApple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1432868330.300184.jpgApple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1432868357.277734.jpg
    Hands down the best fitness tracker I've had.
    RobtRoma and AppleWatchMIA like this.
    05-28-2015 11:00 PM
    Ordered three hours after online ordering started on the 10th of April. Watch received May 27. Worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-28-2015 11:35 PM
    Man the waiting part is hard...

And very frustrating, it took 2 1/2 day for my watch to get out of Shanghai and now the watch is stuck in Louisville USA since Thursday 1:36AM and it will take 3 day to get out to Montreal... (No ups flight to Montreal before Monday) And don't know how many it will take to get to Quebec City Canada...

The watch have arrived to Louisville at 1:36AM Thursday and there was a UPS flight for Montreal at 4:23AM so almost 3 hours to put it in... But no...
    UPS outside of USA is very slow...
    05-29-2015 12:25 AM
    Apple just charged my bank, but it still says processing...does this mean I should get it by Saturday, or Sunday????
    05-29-2015 12:30 AM
    HOLY. CRAP.

Card is charged, including AppleCare+, and...

P.....F.....S!!!!!

To @AppleWatchMIA, @rpol86, and all the other SBSS-SBLB Squad members out there, thanks for keeping us all strong. Literally (well, not literally) thought this day would NEVER come! Now to relentlessly check for tracking info!!!

Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-fullsizerender.jpg
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-29-2015 12:37 AM
    I just got a charge notification for my watch so I checked my credit card app and no charge has been posted any insight on what's going on.
    05-29-2015 01:35 AM
    WTH!!! That has to be a typo! I ordered on April 10th, same model... Still in processing! That really chaps my muffins! Happy for you though... Sort of.
    Oh no! That's awful and I feel really guilty now...! Are you in the UK?
    05-29-2015 01:42 AM
    The charge is pending now
    anon(5718668) likes this.
    05-29-2015 01:42 AM
    In my best 8 year old happy dance voice....

I am PFS, I am PFS,I am PFS, I am PFS,I am PFS, I am PFS,I am PFS, I am PFS,I am PFS, I am PFS!!!!

My CC was charged and I am PFS.

Wwwaaahhhhooooooo

My second watch is still processing, but I will probably be returning that one though.
    Darknseriousbro likes this.
    05-29-2015 03:39 AM
    Holy Crap! Just got home from a horrible ER shift to see I'm PFS! No charge to the card yet though. Could it arrive next week? Lord I hope so. I deserve it after this night!
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    05-29-2015 04:23 AM
    So now I have a dilemma... If it ships today then it will be here between Mon-Thurs next week. Of course I will be at all day training Mon-Thurs next week . I think I will be missing a day of training.
    05-29-2015 04:52 AM
    Woke up to this email:
    A $434.91 debit card transaction to APL*APPLE ONLINE STO on 05/29/2015 1:12:41 AM EDT exceeded your set Alert limit.
    I'm finally PFS!!
    Still says delivery June 3-5
    05-29-2015 06:24 AM
    I am finally finally PFS.. It's been a long wait since ordering on April 10th.. My luck I got the PFS this morning which means it will be a long weekend but one big Ric Flair WOOOOOOO!!!

Hey Ron... U said its the best fitness tracker..,thats actually the main reason I bought ... Is it accurate with calories burned for u? My girl is using hers and states it's not accurate... Any insight?
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-29-2015 06:32 AM
    I am finally finally PFS.. It's been a long wait since ordering on April 10th.. My luck I got the PFS this morning which means it will be a long weekend but one big Ric Flair WOOOOOOO!!!

Hey Ron... U said its the best fitness tracker..,thats actually the main reason I bought ... Is it accurate with calories burned for u? My girl is using hers and states it's not accurate... Any insight?
    I believe it is. She has to make sure that she sets everything right like her age height and weight. Also she might be looking at it wrong. The watch will only show you Active calories and resting calories , not total. It actually shows you them separately. This was for yesterday

Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1432897513.357768.jpg

On the watch itself they want you to focus on burned calories not including resting calories because this is how you lose weight. Since you burn more than your body needs just to stay alive

Also if she has the HR sensor off it won't be accurate either.
    05-29-2015 07:06 AM
    I think Apple is just teasing me now! When I first ordered on 4/28, I got the very generic 'June'. Last week it changed to Jun 22 - Jun 29. Two days ago it changed to Jun 16 - Jun 22. Now overnight it changed to Jun 15 - 19. C'mon, Apple, just hurry up and send my watch! Please... Pretty please....
    05-29-2015 07:31 AM
    I believe it is. She has to make sure that she sets everything right like her age height and weight. Also she might be looking at it wrong. The watch will only show you Active calories and resting calories , not total. It actually shows you them separately. This was for yesterday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432897513.357768.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	82218

On the watch itself they want you to focus on burned calories not including resting calories because this is how you lose weight. Since you burn more than your body needs just to stay alive

Also if she has the HR sensor off it won't be accurate either.
    Good looks Ron!! I'm just gonna wait for mine and put it to the test while working out to see how accurate.. But I will make sure everything is set and ready to go... I don't do a lot of running but I do weights and cardio so just wanna see if it will work.. I know for those types of work outs I read u have set it to other.. Since there is no preset for cardio or weights... But I'm happy finally going to be shipping soon..then I can obsess over the tracking lol
    05-29-2015 07:36 AM
    Good looks Ron!! I'm just gonna wait for mine and put it to the test while working out to see how accurate.. But I will make sure everything is set and ready to go... I don't do a lot of running but I do weights and cardio so just wanna see if it will work.. I know for those types of work outs I read u have set it to other.. Since there is no preset for cardio or weights... But I'm happy finally going to be shipping soon..then I can obsess over the tracking lol
    Yeah other is the right one more reason why the HR and all your stats are important
    05-29-2015 07:37 AM
    Charged!!!!!!!! Preparing for Shipment!!!!!! Hey, you guys that have got your watches, how long between PFS and delivery? Guess I'll have to put my Shepherd away so she doesn't eat the UPS man.
    05-29-2015 07:47 AM
    Apple just charged my bank, but it still says processing...does this mean I should get it by Saturday, or Sunday????
    No weekend deliveries that I know of. I was charged this past Wednesday very late at night. Delivery is set for Monday. So basically 3 Buisiness days from charge to delivery me.
    05-29-2015 07:54 AM
    Just got a text from Apple, waiting patiently for the delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-29-2015 07:55 AM
5,826 ... 189190191192193 ...