Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Got excited when I saw my status say my bank denied the a charge because of fraud alert. So instead of calling I just updated it with a different card, but then I saw that it was for my Black Sport Band with Space Gray Stainless Steel Pin order. so bummed!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Tim Cook stated the Apple Watch will be available in stores in June... I would hope they would get all these orders shipped BEFORE they are available in store.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Got excited when I saw my status say my bank denied the a charge because of fraud alert. So instead of calling I just updated it with a different card, but then I saw that it was for my Black Sport Band with Space Gray Stainless Steel Pin order. so bummed!

That Sucks!!! That happened to me with my wife watch, white sport band, black sport band, and extra 2m charger. And the two times they authorized Apple Care.....6 times my emotions was played with, lol.

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
We were 6 days in (from the 13th - 18th). Both ordered at xx:16 on 10th.

-- and yes, custom watch-face with Bills logo. I think I'll add all their Superbowl trophies in the background of the image. That shouldn't be too hard. Doing the same for the Pats would be a little more challenging. (playful banter of course)

Thanks, Good to know. Started 5/13 so I'm 6 days in. Any day now! --Touch?!

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
My excitement for the  Watch is really starting to dissipate. I order a SS Space Black 42mm at 05am. On 4/10. Got a shipment date for May 13-27. Had a great vacation planed for the 16-24. Thought it would have been great to have my  watch with me on vacation. (Especially after the 8 mile hike at big basin state park my wife had her fuel band and over 20k steps. What did I have ...???? ) so what gives?? still in "processing" one of my 2 replacement bands has shipped no watch to wear it with. I ordered a couple of  watch stands those will be at my house soon as well.... But no center piece to use them with.... So what gives ? What do I have to do to get out of this processing nightmare??? Starting to feel like this is apples version of the show "lost". It better have a better ending !!

I know how you feel! But in all honesty, you ordered the more unicornish of all of the Apple Watches. The black finish requires extra steps in the manufacturing, and yours needs it on the band and the case. It'll be worth it after you have it. I'd say within the next week!

robertccribb

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
We have waited so long that they already released an update for Apple Watch OS smh

And now both of my replacement bands are out of the purgatory that is "processing" watch .... That's a different story.

So let's say we get our  watch in the next two weeks. Will we enjoy our watch for longer than a year before we are clamoring for the second edition ??

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
updated the order with another card, I don't need any more set backs lol. Good thing I had the band ordered and found out thru that order. The Apple rep told me that it was Apple Pay, since I had restored my phone to install 8.4 Beta after the order my card had a different device account number.

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site

robertccribb

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I know how you feel! But in all honesty, you ordered the more unicornish of all of the Apple Watches. The black finish requires extra steps in the manufacturing, and yours needs it on the band and the case. It'll be worth it after you have it. I'd say within the next week!

Yeah that's true and a agree. Don't you think WE (the buyer/consumer) should have been told that.... I mean just a disclaimer we can only make 500 of these things in a month... There so hard to make you cant even try one on when you want too see if you like them. There so rare the ones in the display tables are the actual watches from the "steel" video. There so rare Tim Cook doesn't have one... Just tell me that and I feel better.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Yeah that's true and a agree. Don't you think WE (the buyer/consumer) should have been told that.... I mean just a disclaimer we can only make 500 of these things in a month... There so hard to make you cant even try one on when you want too see if you like them. There so rare the ones in the display tables are the actual watches from the "steel" video. There so rare Tim Cook doesn't have one... Just tell me that and I feel better.

Highly agreed my friend!!!! Like come on, Apple probably only need to make 500 of these things to begin with.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
And now both of my replacement bands are out of the purgatory that is "processing" watch .... That's a different story.

So let's say we get our  watch in the next two weeks. Will we enjoy our watch for longer than a year before we are clamoring for the second edition ??

Yeah I think this going to be a 2-3 yr upgrade cycle

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2