Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
It will be bad planning at Apple if you guys don't get your watches like mine this week. A difference of two minutes for our style watches...should be on the same manufacturing timeline

Yeah I was thinking the same, basically since you were a :03 order you were 2 mins in to ordering because preorders started at 12:01, that makes me and @ AppleWatchMIA only 4 mins into preorders. So I hope you're right, I mean we have to remember these are orders for more than the USA

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
To go from orders placed at :13 to shipping orders at :18 is significant progress. It took around 5 weeks to fill orders from the first 13 minutes. To fill orders from :13 to :18 over the course of a few days may indicate that the order fulfillment may increase rapidly? <pushes glasses up nose with the tip of pointer finger>

I think its that ordering slowed down after the first few minutes

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
My ship date still says "June" with no delivery window yet. I actually contacted Apple today to at least get a delivery window but they didn't give me any other updates.

ivlillion: I ordered my Watch at 3:25 AM EST on April 10th.

Wow, i have ship date of June to and i ordered 4/10 @ 2:05AM CST.
But its weird because I had date of 4-6 Weeks (5/13-5/27) and then
confirmation came 10 seconds later it had June. So I'm guessing my
watch should be with the 5/13-5/27 batch.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Wow, i have ship date of June to and i ordered 4/10 @ 2:05AM CST.
But its weird because I had date of 4-6 Weeks (5/13-5/27) and then
confirmation came 10 seconds later it had June. So I'm guessing my
watch should be with the 5/13-5/27 batch.

The same thing happened to me, I went thru the order had date of 4-6 Weeks and got the email with June. My thing is the other day when everyone was getting their dates updated with actual date ranges we were the only ones that didn't. At first I thought its because we are too far from getting our watches but then I saw that everyone who did get updates was really far out from late June to early July shipping, and they also ordered really late like last few days of April and later.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
The same thing happened to me, I went thru the order had date of 4-6 Weeks and got the email with June. My thing is the other day when everyone was getting their dates updated with actual date ranges we were the only ones that didn't. At first I thought its because we are too far from getting our watches but then I saw that everyone who did get updates was really far out from late June to early July shipping, and they also ordered really late like last few days of April and later.

Exactly. I took that as a good sign that we didn't get an update. Which leads me to think we
have the 5/13-5/27 originally showed and they just didn't update the June date to remain conservative
I think the latest we should have watches on our wrist between 5/24-5/26.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. I took that as a good sign that we didn't get an update. Which leads me to think we
have the 5/13-5/27 originally showed and they just didn't update the June date to remain conservative
I think the latest we should have watches on our wrist between 5/24-5/26.

I would be so happy. I did predict that next Monday we will have them ship just by seeing whats going on last Monday and today.

h2o aviators

May 13, 2015
Visit site

Wait, so you guys showed 4-6 weeks but the confirmation email said June? Did it change to 5/13 to 5/27 later? Mine has always said 5/13 to 5/27, even in the confirmation email. Which came at XX:05.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Wait, so you guys showed 4-6 weeks but the confirmation email said June? Did it change to 5/13 to 5/27 later? Mine has always said 5/13 to 5/27, even in the confirmation email. Which came at XX:05.

No been no change since I ordered. Guess you were one of the last ones with that range for our watch but still can't be too far from you I mean we're talking seconds here.

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Does Apple Care cover PTSD therapy? Hope my future therapist doesn't mind if I enjoy my Watch while being treated for the OCD behaviors I developed during my 4-6 week waiting period.

Toss in paranoia as well...I'm still freaked by this mornings damn CC test charge "incident".