I have a feeling that they did not make many of Milanese Loop bracelets. My 42mm SS is still at Processing . If it doesn't change today, I'll have my answer! No watch this Friday! This is the last Apple product that I will stay up til 2am to order! Happy about that. Lol
    I'm in the same boat.
    Order time: 2:04AM CDT
    Ordered Item: 42mm Apple Watch (stainless steel) with Milanese Loop
    Estimated delivery: 4/24 - 5/8
    Current Status: Processing

Funny thing is, after ordering that, I placed 3 more orders: the second order was for an 42mm Apple Watch Sport with green band, the third was for a 42mm blue sport band, and the fourth order was for a 2m charging cable.
    The charging cable and Apple Watch Sport with green band changed to "preparing for shipment" yesterday, but those were ordered after I ordered the watch with Milanese loop.
    04-21-2015 10:04 AM
    I received my email at 303am for two space grey 42MM watches. Delivery date was estimated between April 24 - May 8 . I am in NY and still have not seen any charge and no status change.

This is killing me. Anyone from NY get a status update?
    gadgetman#CB likes this.
    04-21-2015 10:07 AM
    From a chat with an apple employee, it appears they are processing orders by model and by location - which is why those of us with a SS/black sport and space gray sport all seem to still be waiting (for the most part). How true that is, I cannot be certain, but figured I'd share what i heard.

Edit - I am in NJ and waiting for a status update on my SS/black sport. Order placed 3:02 EST
    Megan Blok likes this.
    04-21-2015 10:08 AM
    Shipped!

My extra cable, that is. 😒
    04-21-2015 10:20 AM
    I literally ordered the exact second the watch was available (as I'm sure many others did). I woke up at 2:50 a.m. EST so that I could guarantee an arrival on Friday. If they are fulfilling the orders by style rather than when the order was placed that is ridiculous. Mine is still processing and says Delivers 4/24-5/8. I'm in Michigan and I ordered a 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band.
    04-21-2015 10:26 AM
    I'm not sure if this was entirely in response to my post, but what i mean to say is the charging of cards and changing status to preparing for shipment is being done by model, not the actual shipping of orders. Sorry if my post was misleading.
    04-21-2015 10:29 AM
    I tried to chat with an Apple employee and knowing I had an existing order they wouldn't even communicate with me. Just closed out my chat and sent me a link to my orders. Kind of crazy.
    04-21-2015 10:34 AM
    I'm in Michigan as well...42mm SS Milanese...still processing...
    04-21-2015 10:35 AM
    I tried to chat with an Apple employee and knowing I had an existing order they wouldn't even communicate with me. Just closed out my chat and sent me a link to my orders. Kind of crazy.
    I imagine they are getting overwhelmed with questions and complaints. . . . So, I hope we can all be a little extra patient with them.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-21-2015 10:39 AM
    What time did you order?
    04-21-2015 10:42 AM
    Toronto, Ontario
    No charge, no update. The Bain of my existence will forever be 'Processing Items'

42mm space grey sport with black band
    04-21-2015 10:44 AM
    I have a feeling that they did not make many of Milanese Loop bracelets. My 42mm SS is still at Processing . If it doesn't change today, I'll have my answer! No watch this Friday! This is the last Apple product that I will stay up til 2am to order! Happy about that. Lol
    Thinking you may be right. I have a confirmation at 3:02am for the 42mm Milanese and it's still processing.
    04-21-2015 10:46 AM
    I tend to think the apple employee saying they were charging by model is correct. I ordered the 38mm SS with black sport band. I haven't seen anyone comment that they ordered the same model and have "preparing to ship." I have seen 2 people that ordered the 38mm SS white sport band say their order was processed. Crossing fingers we get the notification today.
    tonztime likes this.
    04-21-2015 11:03 AM
    NYC here as well. One space grey 42mm watch and nada. Really let down by Apple. Got my email at 3:03 am as well. Really bad job by them.
    04-21-2015 11:04 AM
    NYC here as well. One space grey 42mm watch and nada. Really let down by Apple. Got my email at 3:03 am as well. Really bad job by them.
    Why do you consider it a letdown? Did you not get estimated shipping dates? If so, have those dates come and gone?
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-21-2015 11:07 AM
    Honestly, because it seems like some people who put their orders in the same time as others are going to get their watch on launch day and others aren't, and I get that maybe you and maybe some other people don't care about, but some people do. And that doesn't make anyone better or worse than anyone else, it's just the way that it is. I definitely get a thrill of getting my apple product on launch day, Apple knows people feels that way. At the stores on launch day an alien could mistake the scene for a religious revival, so for them to act like its just business as usual that some people get shipping notifications and others don't and some get their products on launch day and others don't, is nonsense.
    04-21-2015 11:12 AM
    The good news is, Apple has made it clear that for future product launches they'll go back to the old way of doing things. . . . That means we'll be able to partake in all the madness.
    Ipheuria and dianahk like this.
    04-21-2015 11:21 AM
    Has anyone who ordered a 38 mm had their order status changed yet?

Laura
    Laura, I ordered a 38mm spacegrey sport. Still processing, and you and I are pretty close geographically. I'm in Philly. Might be this certain area of the East Coast hasn't "Processed" yet.
    04-21-2015 11:21 AM
    Why are you let down? Because you haven't gotten a preparing to ship confirmation yet? How does this make them the bad guy? Sure, we're all impatient, but it doesn't mean any of this is their fault...
    04-21-2015 11:24 AM
    NYC ain't too far and I know of no one in NYC who has their order prepare for shipping yet. So maybe it is geographic?
    04-21-2015 11:24 AM
    I've been charged for my 38 mm silver sports watch with white band.
    04-21-2015 11:25 AM
    Honestly, because it seems like some people who put their orders in the same time as others are going to get their watch on launch day and others aren't, and I get that maybe you and maybe some other people don't care about, but some people do. And that doesn't make anyone better or worse than anyone else, it's just the way that it is. I definitely get a thrill of getting my apple product on launch day, Apple knows people feels that way. At the stores on launch day an alien could mistake the scene for a religious revival, so for them to act like its just business as usual that some people get shipping notifications and others don't and some get their products on launch day and others don't, is nonsense.
    But April 24th is not even here yet. That's not even taking into consideration the weather we've all been experiencing as of late which could be a factor of which Apple or the shipping entities have no control over.
    I agree, it's not a letdown, we are well within (actually before) the original 4/24 to 5/8 dates. It's only a letdown if they don't deliver in that window. The only thing 'let down' at this point are unrealistic expectations.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    I want this to be true as I ordered a 42mm SS/black sport and a 38mm SS/white sport and the white has already charged and changed to preparing and I ordered the 42mm first. btw, I'm in CA and order was placed 12:02 PST as well.
    04-21-2015 11:26 AM
    I think it is their fault. If two people place an order at the same time and one gets their product before the other, that's not the way it should work. This whole launch has been handled rather poorly IMO. I know that doesn't make it right. But they've neber handled a preorder like this. Where the first orderes where given a window and then people within that window were treated differently. Maybe I'm nuts, it just feels like it was poorly planned.
    04-21-2015 11:27 AM
5,826 ... 1617181920 ...