Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Still in "preparing for Shipment" mode. I don't know how long this is going to take to get from where I am to where I want to be. I don't think I will get this watch tomorrow which is too bad because I don't think I'll be home Wednesday but I'll make some adjustments and make sure I can be. Argh, and when I see the light at the end of the tunnel it seems to go dim again.

I'll keep my hope!

I have yet to hear about someone getting 'preparing for shipment' and not getting the watch the next day...

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Still in "preparing for Shipment" mode. I don't know how long this is going to take to get from where I am to where I want to be. I don't think I will get this watch tomorrow which is too bad because I don't think I'll be home Wednesday but I'll make some adjustments and make sure I can be. Argh, and when I see the light at the end of the tunnel it seems to go dim again.

I'll keep my hope!

At least you got preparing for shipment, lol. RPOL86 and I SBSS-SBLB have been ordered 4/10 @ :05 with no luck.

But congrats though, I'm happy when I see people get PFS or shipped.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I wasnt going to check today i got sick over the weekend but for some reason i checked my credit card statement and there it was the charge i even asked my wife to double check to make sure i wasnt hallucinating over the tylenol lol mine is in preparing for shipment:)

Congrats!! Let us know what you think when you get it. I'm in a very long wait for mine. I'm glad quite a few people are getting their watches. I just wish I was one of them.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
At least you got preparing for shipment, lol. RPOL86 and I SBSS-SBLB have been ordered 4/10 @ :05 with no luck.

But congrats though, I'm happy when I see people get PFS or shipped.

I just hope Apple comes through, I only saw a few SBSS ship today, maybe 3? But I do know at least one of them was a :04 order, by going with this trend I'd say by next week Monday We should see our SBSS go to PFS Of course I want it sooner but one can hope.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I just hope Apple comes through, I only saw a few SBSS ship today, maybe 3? But I do know at least one of them was a :04 order, by going with this trend I'd say by next week Monday We should see our SBSS go to PFS Of course I want it sooner but one can hope.

I believe those SBSS-SBLB was the 38MM, and one 42MM.

Well at least we know it should be shipped before 5/27, lol. At least Apple still remembers
me when they authorized my card 5/15 @ 7PM to check if the card is still good. That got my
hopes up but quickly got diminished when i didn't see the total of the watch authorize afterwards.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I believe those SBSS-SBLB was the 38MM, and one 42MM.

Well at least we know it should be shipped before 5/27, lol. At least Apple still remembers
me when they authorized my card 5/15 @ 7PM to check if the card is still good. That got my
hopes up but quickly got diminished when i didn't see the total of the watch authorize afterwards.

I haven't even had an authorization charge on my account. Maybe because I did apple pay? I hope theres no issues because of that.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I haven't even had an authorization charge on my account. Maybe because I did apple pay? I hope theres no issues because of that.

I paid with Apple Pay as well. In matter of fact paying with Apple Pay delayed my order till :05 because all my billing and credit card information was missing magically and I had to reenter. I was expecting to order within the :01-:02 window with Apple Pay. I know that seems not like a lot of time difference from :05 but in the Apple preorder game every minute counts for days, weeks, and months of getting your gadget.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I done my order thru the app and was wondering would the app notify me of changes before I get the email or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martinmoorejr

May 18, 2015
Visit site
Since I did not have my watch coming in today I had to make a business trip and didn't have time to check any status' this morning (and was avoiding it as well) but I just got home and couldn't hold out. No e-mails, no charge on my card, BUT my "Processing" has changed to preparing for shipment! So excited. I was a XX:16 in case anyone is keeping track. Oh, 42mm sport BSB. Hope it comes tomorrow like o many are saying. Waiting for USP My Choice service to kick in a give me something for a notification.

I ordered mine April 27th with a June delivery date. Just had my card charged, changed to shipped and I have my tracking number. Bad ***. 42mm sport.

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Ahhhh... finally turned over from prep-4-ship to shipped. Now to wait until UPS lets me know some more info like when I might get it (tomorrow maybe) then I can sleep well tomorrow night because I'll be too nervous to sleep tonight, what if I miss the truck between 10 p.m. and 6:45 a.m.?! Can't complain, good to have these kind of problems and not anything more serious. #blessed

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I paid with Apple Pay as well. In matter of fact paying with Apple Pay delayed my order till :05 because all my billing and credit card information was missing magically and I had to reenter. I was expecting to order within the :01-:02 window with Apple Pay. I know that seems not like a lot of time difference from :05 but in the Apple preorder game every minute counts for days, weeks, and months of getting your gadget.

Maybe that's why you had to get authorization?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2