Easier to say it was won since she can't track the purchase since my mom used her account so she would t see it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-20-2015 12:24 PM
    Easier to ask for forgiveness than ask permission haha
    Depends on the wife! I ask permission... I ALWAYS ask permission.
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-20-2015 12:31 PM
    Update:

So Apple called me back regarding my SBSS-SBLB. He could not expedite order as Apple is currently manufacturing the SBSS-SBLB overseas in China. He also said alot of people actually robbed their piggy banks to buy the more expensive SBSS-SBLB (he said its almost up there with the SG-BSB). His directo words and from his supervisor (inside information, he claimed) "All the orders marked June for SBSS-SBLB will be shipped to us before June, we bet anything". He also said the watch is to die for its the best looking Apple Watch (he chuckled and said it should be for the price) and he liked it over the edition. So looks like guys we should have our SBSS-SBLB before June.

Now regarding my wife's 38MM Sport White Band that supposed to arrived 5/19 (yesterday) getting lost and now having to be reshipped 5/21 (tomorrow) and my SBSS Apple Watch date being changed from 5/13-5/27 to June he offered me $100-$200 on the Apple site. First thing I say was to give me 38MM Green Sport Band and 42MM Blue Sport Band (I'm not greedy I kept it at $100) and he said "Oh we cant offer anything dealing with the watch", due to the limited supplies. So, I was like ok no worries, jokingly I said how about an Apple TV....and he said (OK):

Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-screen-shot-2015-05-20-11.22.40-am.png

Apple is a good company, BOTCHED LAUNCHED on the watch, but there customer support is awesome as they always step to the plate when something was done wrong (well when they can verify it, lol).

So its good news for us. At least we know now for sure we will have our watches before June. Apple rep and supervisor say they bet on it. So thats some good news.
    05-20-2015 12:32 PM
    Update:

So Apple called me back regarding my SBSS-SBLB. He could not expedite order as Apple is currently manufacturing the SBSS-SBLB overseas in China. He also said alot of people actually robbed there piggy banks to buy the more expensive SBSS-SBLB (he said its almost up there with the SG-BSB). His director words and from his supervisor inside information "All the orders marked June for SBSS-SBLB will be shipped to us before June, we bet anything". He also said the watch is to die for its the best looking Apple Watch (he chuckled and said it should be for the price) and he liked it over the edition. So looks like guys we should have our SBSS-SBLB before June.

Now regarding my wife's 38MM Sport White Band that supposed to arrived 5/19 (yesterday) getting lost and now having to be reshipped 5/21 (tomorrow) and my SBSS Apple Watch date being changed from 5/13-5/27 to June he offered me $100-$200 on the Apple site. First thing I say was to give me 38MM Green Sport Band and 42MM Blue Sport Band (I'm not greedy I kept it at $100) and he said "Oh we cant offer anything dealing with the watch", due to the limited supplies. So, I was like ok no worries, jokingly I said how about an Apple TV....and he said (OK):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 11.22.40 AM.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	81744

Apple is a good company, BOTCHED LAUNCHED on the watch, but there customer support is awesome as they always step to the plate when something was done wrong (well when they can verify it, lol).
    Nice!!I have 2 Apple TVs I love them! You will enjoy it. Also glad to hear that we will get our watches sooner! I hope its this week though! I wonder why we don't have a date rage though
    05-20-2015 12:35 PM
    Same here
    05-20-2015 12:44 PM
    Update:

So Apple called me back regarding my SBSS-SBLB. He could not expedite order as Apple is currently manufacturing the SBSS-SBLB overseas in China. He also said alot of people actually robbed their piggy banks to buy the more expensive SBSS-SBLB (he said its almost up there with the SG-BSB). His directo words and from his supervisor (inside information, he claimed) "All the orders marked June for SBSS-SBLB will be shipped to us before June, we bet anything". He also said the watch is to die for its the best looking Apple Watch (he chuckled and said it should be for the price) and he liked it over the edition. So looks like guys we should have our SBSS-SBLB before June.

So its good news for us. At least we know now for sure we will have our watches before June. Apple rep and supervisor say they bet on it. So thats some good news.
    When I talked to Apple they said u knew there would be a wait when u placed order on preorder day in morning there is nothing we can do for u

05-20-2015 12:47 PM
    Nice!!I have 2 Apple TVs I love them! You will enjoy it. Also glad to hear that we will get our watches sooner! I hope its this week though! I wonder why we don't have a date rage though
    This will be my 4th Apple TV (now I have them in every bedroom).

I ask him the question about the date range....he said Apple is being conservative. He said when we place our
    orders we had the 5/13-5/27 range but as our confirmations was coming a few other probably slipped in between
    and Apple put June not to disappoint but they are initially trying to make the original date before June. Thats why
    other people may have gotten a updated date range and we have not because they are going off the initial time frame
    when we purchase the watch. Makes sense to me, but actions are louder than words. I kind of trust what he was saying since wasnt in the regular Apple department but classified area that he couldnt give me the department. So fingers cross.
    He also mention when I mentioned its 5 of us waiting, he ask for date ranges, he said more than likely we will all see them at the same time.
    05-20-2015 12:48 PM
    Update:

05-20-2015 12:48 PM
    Thanks for the update. Hope to see shipping updates soon.
    05-20-2015 12:49 PM
    When I talked to Apple they said u knew there would be a wait when u placed order on preorder day in morning there is nothing we can do for u

I dont know how I got to the department. I talked with an Apple Rep she put me on hold, and the other guy came on and I was like "do i have to explain all of this again", he said yes please do as I have more magical powers....i was like awwww snap. Maybe my account was marked because i sent Tim Cook e-mail 2 weeks ago? But it was weird as she said oh i see something on your account, and before i can say what is that, she put me on hold.
    05-20-2015 12:50 PM
    This will be my 4th Apple TV (now I have them in every bedroom).

I ask him the question about the date range....he said Apple is being conservative. He said when we place our
    orders we had the 5/13-5/27 range but as our confirmations was coming a few other probably slipped in between
    and Apple put June not to disappoint but they are initially trying to make the original date before June. Thats why
    other people may have gotten a updated date range and we have not because they are going off the initial time frame
    when we purchase the watch. Makes sense to me, but actions are louder than words. I kind of trust what he was saying since want in the regular Apple department but classified area that he couldnt give me the department. So fingers cross.
    He also mention when I mentioned its 5 of us waiting, he ask for date ranges, he said more than likely we will all see them at the same time.
    This is good news! I hope he's right. And I have a feeling that we will all move at the same time
    05-20-2015 12:53 PM
    Dude I dont know how I got to the department. I talked with an Apple Rep she put me on hold, and the other guy came on and I was like "do i have to explain all of this again", he said yes please do as I have more magical powers....i was like awwww snap. Maybe my account was marked because i sent Tim Cook e-mail 2 weeks ago? But it was weird as she said oh i see something on your account, and before i can say what is that, she put me on hold.
    Yea I emailed him a few days ago and never heard back

05-20-2015 12:54 PM
    Everyone is saying the SBSS-SBLB is awesome, and the Apple Guy said its better than the edition, now thats saying something. Oh I forgot to mention, and his direct words.....

"Its not the black stainless steel band holding up the orders, as those are created, we are waiting on overseas manufactures to make black apple watch\housing, that is the hold up as its a special process".
    05-20-2015 01:08 PM
    Everyone is saying the SBSS-SBLB is awesome, and the Apple Guy said its better than the edition, now thats saying something. Oh I forgot to mention, and his direct words.....

"Its not the black stainless steel band holding up the orders, as those are created, we are waiting on overseas manufactures to make black apple watch\housing, that is the hold up as its a special process".
    This explains why they was shipping out the SS Link stand alone bracelets before the SS-SSLB watch.

It also explains why more of those SS-SSLB watches was shipped out as those are SS apple\watch housings as to where ours have to be made black.
    05-20-2015 01:12 PM
    Good for you. I think you have 30 days to return the Apple TV back in case there is a new one announced at the WWDC.
    05-20-2015 01:16 PM
    Apple TV is now "Preparing for Shipment". Why cant our watches be that quick, lol. At least before June.

Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-screen-shot-2015-05-20-12.18.35-pm.png
    05-20-2015 01:19 PM
    Good for you. I think you have 30 days to return the Apple TV back in case there is a new one announced at the WWDC.
    Awesome. Thanks for that hussberry. Appreciate it. Just my luck they will announce one, lol.
    05-20-2015 01:21 PM
    I want a Apple TV just asked Apple about a free one and got laughed at

05-20-2015 01:27 PM
    I want a Apple TV just asked Apple about a free one and got laughed at

Seriously?

I don't know......she said my account was marked, I'm thinking that e-mail to Tim Cook two weeks ago might have helped.
    05-20-2015 01:29 PM
    Depends on the wife! I ask permission... I ALWAYS ask permission.
    This!!!
    05-20-2015 01:47 PM
    Just had the most fun chat with Apple:

Welcome to Apple.
    What can we do for you today?

Now Chatting with Bianca

Me: Hello Bianca

Apple: Welcome to Apple. I'm Bianca.

Apple: What questions do you have?

Me: I manage the Mobility team for my company and as part of that I need to test and approve all of the Apple devices we allow/authorize. I need to test the Apple Watch and unfortunately I was not able to order one to test until well after the preorder window, not until the 8th of may in fact. My order number is XXXXXXXXXX. I am being hammered by employees who want to buy the Apple Watch, but they are not allowed to connect them to their corporately issued iPhones until I test it. My shipping time is showing the end of June into July, Is there any way to get the device sooner or to get a more specific shipping time so I can at least tell my user base?

Apple: Thanks for the order number. I am going to locate your information. One moment.

Me: I ordered a white one thinking that would be a faster ship than the impossible to get black models

Apple: I can see the wisdom in that strategy.

Apple: We are shipping all orders as fast as we can.

Apple: We are shipping June orders currently but there is no guarantee as to how soon that will be.

Me: I am watching the flights coming in from China almost daily

Me: Is it possible to see where I am in the list of orders going out?

Apple: The warehouse does not make that information available outside of that department.

Apple: I do apologize.

Me: UGH is there anyway to move my order up?

Apple: There is not, Im sorry to say.

Apple: We are filling orders in the order that they were placed. There is no way around that, sorry.

Me: I am afraid if I have to wait to test until the 23rd of June I am likely to be bludgeoned to death by eager employees

Apple: Oh no!

Me: If place an order for a different color watch do you think that would help getting it in sooner?

Apple: That wont look good in the press.

Me: "Man bludgeoned to death while waiting for an Apple Watch"

Apple: Given the number of orders in the queue already, likely not.

Apple: That is too funny!

Apple: I think I can get a book deal and an action movie out of it!

Apple: Ill set up a scholarship fund in your name.

Me: Maybe I should let Tim know that and he can send me a hand signed Edition Watch

Apple: Ha Ha!

Me: or just move me to the next group to get them, I would be happy with that too

Apple: If I could, I definitely would do that for you!

Me: do you have any recommendations for me to possibly get that awesome email "preparing for shipment"?

Me: and dont say wait until june 23rd

Apple: None at all! It is just a waiting game currently. Each watch has its own wait time.

Apple: I will say with the current shipping trend, you wont have to wait until the 23rd but more like early June.

Me: Boo, you are no longer my favorite Genius... JK

Apple: Aww man!

Me: thank you very much for your help, I will make sure my wife contacts you specifically if the bludgeoning happens for the movie and book deal

Apple: Ill look out for that email.

Apple: Should Angelina Jolie play your wife?

Apple: Im trying to go for an Oscar here!

Me: that's scary... I love her

Me: you Genius's really do know everything

Apple: I run my psychic hotline after 10pm on weekends.

Me: well good when it opens let me know what date and time my Apple Watch will be delivered

Apple: Im laying out my crystals now!

Me: Thank you Bianca, you have been fabulous

Apple: You are most welcome! This has been fun!

Apple: Is there anything else I can help you with before you head out?

Me: Tell your supervisor I am giving you the afternoon off, paid of course

Apple: AWESOME SAUCE!

Me: Have a nice afternoon, thanks again

Apple: You do the same! And a great Holiday weekend.

Apple: Dont burn the hotdogs this time!

Me: stop with the crystal ball... freaky

Apple: Im cracking myself up!

Me: me too

Apple: Thank you for taking the time to visit the Apple Online Store. We appreciate your business! Please feel free to chat with us again if you'd need any further assistance.

Me: thanks will do

Me: bye

Apple: Bye now.
    05-20-2015 01:55 PM
    lool im cracking up.
    05-20-2015 01:59 PM

Now I can't wait even more. I have this picture from when I went on my try onApple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1432144929.282001.jpgApple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1432144954.344684.jpgApple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1432144968.702056.jpg
    The black is so much nicer!! Thanks for all the Intel. Makes me a bit more comfortable on waiting for this thing.
    05-20-2015 02:03 PM
    Just had the most fun chat with Apple:

Welcome to Apple.
    What can we do for you today?

Now Chatting with Bianca

Me: Hello Bianca

Apple: Welcome to Apple. I'm Bianca.

Apple: What questions do you have?

Me: I manage the Mobility team for my company and as part of that I need to test and approve all of the Apple devices we allow/authorize. I need to test the Apple Watch and unfortunately I was not able to order one to test until well after the preorder window, not until the 8th of may in fact. My order number is XXXXXXXXXX. I am being hammered by employees who want to buy the Apple Watch, but they are not allowed to connect them to their corporately issued iPhones until I test it. My shipping time is showing the end of June into July, Is there any way to get the device sooner or to get a more specific shipping time so I can at least tell my user base?

Apple: Thanks for the order number. I am going to locate your information. One moment.

Me: I ordered a white one thinking that would be a faster ship than the impossible to get black models

Apple: I can see the wisdom in that strategy.

Apple: We are shipping all orders as fast as we can.

Apple: We are shipping June orders currently but there is no guarantee as to how soon that will be.

Me: I am watching the flights coming in from China almost daily

Me: Is it possible to see where I am in the list of orders going out?

Apple: The warehouse does not make that information available outside of that department.

Apple: I do apologize.

Me: UGH is there anyway to move my order up?

Apple: There is not, Im sorry to say.

Apple: We are filling orders in the order that they were placed. There is no way around that, sorry.

Me: I am afraid if I have to wait to test until the 23rd of June I am likely to be bludgeoned to death by eager employees

Apple: Oh no!

Me: If place an order for a different color watch do you think that would help getting it in sooner?

Apple: That wont look good in the press.

Me: "Man bludgeoned to death while waiting for an Apple Watch"

Apple: Given the number of orders in the queue already, likely not.

Apple: That is too funny!

Apple: I think I can get a book deal and an action movie out of it!

Apple: Ill set up a scholarship fund in your name.

Me: Maybe I should let Tim know that and he can send me a hand signed Edition Watch

Apple: Ha Ha!

Me: or just move me to the next group to get them, I would be happy with that too

Apple: If I could, I definitely would do that for you!

Me: do you have any recommendations for me to possibly get that awesome email "preparing for shipment"?

Me: and dont say wait until june 23rd

Apple: None at all! It is just a waiting game currently. Each watch has its own wait time.

Apple: I will say with the current shipping trend, you wont have to wait until the 23rd but more like early June.

Me: Boo, you are no longer my favorite Genius... JK

Apple: Aww man!

Me: thank you very much for your help, I will make sure my wife contacts you specifically if the bludgeoning happens for the movie and book deal

Apple: Ill look out for that email.

Apple: Should Angelina Jolie play your wife?

Apple: Im trying to go for an Oscar here!

Me: that's scary... I love her

Me: you Genius's really do know everything

Apple: I run my psychic hotline after 10pm on weekends.

Me: well good when it opens let me know what date and time my Apple Watch will be delivered

Apple: Im laying out my crystals now!

Me: Thank you Bianca, you have been fabulous

Apple: You are most welcome! This has been fun!

Apple: Is there anything else I can help you with before you head out?

Me: Tell your supervisor I am giving you the afternoon off, paid of course

Apple: AWESOME SAUCE!

Me: Have a nice afternoon, thanks again

Apple: You do the same! And a great Holiday weekend.

Apple: Dont burn the hotdogs this time!

Me: stop with the crystal ball... freaky

Apple: Im cracking myself up!

Me: me too

Apple: Thank you for taking the time to visit the Apple Online Store. We appreciate your business! Please feel free to chat with us again if you'd need any further assistance.

Me: thanks will do

Me: bye

Apple: Bye now.
    Lmao that's hilarious
    05-20-2015 02:07 PM
    Now I can't wait even more. I have this picture from when I went on my try onClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432144929.282001.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	81754Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432144954.344684.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	81755Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432144968.702056.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	81756
    The black is so much nicer!! Thanks for all the Intel. Makes me a bit more comfortable on waiting for this thing.
    If people who are slated to receive their apple watch at the end of June into July are being told potentially early June; What does that mean for people in the May 29 to June 11th segment? And, this is better news still for those who are in the May 22-27 segment.
    05-20-2015 02:28 PM
5,826 ... 151152153154155 ...