Apple employees, Cook also announced major Apple Watch discounts for all employees: 50% off the aluminum sport and stainless steel models and $550 off of the gold Edition variations.

Source: 9to5mac (Tim Cook: Apple employees will get 50% off Apple Watch, 1000+ apps submitted | 9to5Mac)

50% off for employees that can only tell us the status of our watches by reading our order status page, lol. Apple employees will probably buy two SBSS-SBLB and put them on e-Bay and make a huge profit, meanwhile we wait to Thanksgiving to receive ours.
    Probably be like the preorder a limit of one and personal use only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-20-2015 09:33 AM
    Highly doubt it.
    05-20-2015 09:35 AM
    Regarding the Apple Watch, Cook began by telling the employees that “the Watch could not be going better, we’re working really hard on making more.” Cook joked that Apple wishes it had more operations staff and engineers to make the launch go even smoother, according to the sources. Notably, Cook promised that Apple Stores will begin carrying Apple Watch stock “by June.” This indicates that comments from Angela Ahrendts in April are still on track. For the first time, Cook also confirmed that the upcoming June in-store launch will include the company’s stores in China.

Source: 9to5mac (Tim Cook: Apple Watch in stores ?by June?, in talks for Apple Pay in China | 9to5Mac)

---------

Raise your hand if you will be p'ed that your watch still haven't shipped and you can possibly pick one up in 11 days. Total BS. Finish making your preorders Apple for the people who ordered on 4/10!!!!! Before making stock for stores.
    Apple employees, Cook also announced major Apple Watch discounts for all employees: 50% off the aluminum sport and stainless steel models and $550 off of the gold Edition variations.

Source: 9to5mac (Tim Cook: Apple employees will get 50% off Apple Watch, 1000+ apps submitted | 9to5Mac)

50% off for employees that can only tell us the status of our watches by reading our order status page, lol. Apple employees will probably buy two SBSS-SBLB and put them on e-Bay and make a huge profit, meanwhile we wait to Thanksgiving to receive ours.
    I don't think that they will have our configuration because even at the try ons most apple stores did not have SBSS it will be a while before they have them in stock.

Also I think the employees are limited to 1 watch for the 50% I remember reading that somewhere
    05-20-2015 09:36 AM
    Probably be like the preorder a limit of one and personal use only

There was no limit for preorder that i was aware of....I ordered two and my friend ordered five (wife and the kids) in which he got all 5 watches as of the 19th, lol.
    05-20-2015 09:38 AM
    I don't think that they will have our configuration because even at the try ons most apple stores did not have SBSS it will be a while before they have them in stock.

Also I think the employees are limited to 1 watch for the 50% I remember reading that somewhere
    Oh ok. That makes sense, but I know some Apple employee will just wait for the SBSS-SBLB and make a profit of it, lol.
    05-20-2015 09:40 AM
    My wife says yesterday, "babe, don't forget to update your Apple Watch to 1.0.1, oops you don't have one yet, my bad".
    05-20-2015 09:43 AM
    They will have mostly 38mm sport models in the second week of June in stores. The popular models will be available at the beginning of July or maybe before. For the discount, it is only limited to 1 per employee, they have to pre-ordered them same as everyone else and have 90 days to do it.
    05-20-2015 09:50 AM
    Whew....that was close!!! I woke up this morning and checked my status and.....whew, it didn't change. I was worried I might see something different....ugh!

Just ship my SBSS-SBLB
    05-20-2015 10:10 AM
    Just got off the phone with Apple (they wouldn't tell me what department, i guess classified).
    So the Mysterious Apple Secret Agent was trying to push my order to May, it would load for
    May and bounce back to June. He said normally under "special" conditions he can expedite
    the order but he couldn't because it said the SBSS-SBLB quantity is 0 not in stock/back order.
    And I mentioned to him about the white band being rerouted as I showed in this morning post (page 150).
    So he is letting me choose $100-$200 Apple products and that he will call me back....so lets
    see if Apple is true to there word. Now back to the topic at the hand, WTF, 0 in stock/back order for
    the SBSS-SBLB. He mentioned those watches are in the June 1st-4th delivery date, but he said going off
    trending it should be before....i doubt it. I will keep you guys posted if he actually calls back and I will ask him
    again about the SBSS-SBLB watches again.

SBSS-SBLB Group:

rpol86
    h20 aviators
    VinnyF88
    robertcribb
    AppleWatchMIA
    VinnyF88 likes this.
    05-20-2015 10:24 AM
    SBSS-SBLB Group:

rpol86
    h20 aviators
    VinnyF88
    robertcribb
    AppleWatchMIA
    I want in on the group because the Space Black SS watch is the one I WANTED, but there was no way for me to justify the purchase to the boss (A.K.A. The Wife!)
    Nick Valdovinos and hartill like this.
    05-20-2015 10:41 AM
    loving the posts !
    05-20-2015 10:48 AM
    Just got off the phone with Apple (they wouldn't tell me what department, i guess classified).
    So the Mysterious Apple Secret Agent was trying to push my order to May, it would load for
    May and bounce back to June. He said normally under "special" conditions he can expedite
    the order but he couldn't because it said the SBSS-SBLB quantity is 0 not in stock/back order.
    And I mentioned to him about the white band being rerouted as I showed in this morning post (page 150).
    So he is letting me choose $100-$200 Apple products and that he will call me back....so lets
    see if Apple is true to there word. Now back to the topic at the hand, WTF, 0 in stock/back order for
    the SBSS-SBLB. He mentioned those watches are in the June 1st-4th delivery date, but he said going off
    trending it should be before....i doubt it. I will keep you guys posted if he actually calls back and I will ask him
    again about the SBSS-SBLB watches again.

SBSS-SBLB Group:

rpol86
    h20 aviators
    VinnyF88
    robertcribb
    AppleWatchMIA
    How did you get to talk to someone at that level? Next time you talk to them put the word in for us!!
    05-20-2015 11:08 AM
    How did you get to talk to someone at that level? Next time you talk to them put the word in for us!!
    So should I feel lucky mine still says May13 to 27th?

Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-screen-shot-2015-05-20-8.13.17-am.png
    05-20-2015 11:14 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 8.13.17 AM.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	81734
    I'm guessing we're getting them all together!
    05-20-2015 11:15 AM
    I want in on the group because the Space Black SS watch is the one I WANTED, but there was no way for me to justify the purchase to the boss (A.K.A. The Wife!)
    You should tell her it's a space gray sport 😎
    05-20-2015 11:16 AM
    I really wonder what's going to happen. I still have a shipment date from the 13-27. What are the chances they say sorry that item is back ordered we will not be able to fulfill the order as promised?? And it would be a real shame if I can just buy one in the store in the next few weeks.

I just want my  watch.... The wait.... The wait ....
    05-20-2015 11:16 AM
    Dude I have no clue, I was talking with regular Apple Sales person, she said hold, and I was transfer to Apple rep on the dark side of the moon. I will be asking about the SBSS-SBLB again for all of us again, lol. I'm going to see if he can try to expedite again.
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-20-2015 11:17 AM

Hell Yeah!!!! I had that date and it shifted to June. At least yours still remained the same, LOL.
    05-20-2015 11:19 AM

It's going to be the white iPhone 4 ... That's my conclusion
    05-20-2015 11:20 AM
    We had one plane land this morning and I see 4 more planes are heading to Anchorage.

I hope this secret Agent Apple guy call back as promised.
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-20-2015 11:35 AM

They had the SBSS-SBLB here in San Diego to try on it is a beautiful piece of tech but a little over my price range
    05-20-2015 11:37 AM

I am still stuck at this lol

05-20-2015 11:46 AM
    We had one plane land this morning and I see 4 more planes are heading to Anchorage.

I hope this secret Agent Apple guy call back as promised.
    I am tempted to call myself too haha
    05-20-2015 11:55 AM
    Wife don't know about mine either going to tell her I won it in a contest lol

Amosbadamos likes this.
    05-20-2015 12:09 PM
    Easier to ask for forgiveness than ask permission haha
    05-20-2015 12:23 PM
5,826 ... 150151152153154 ...