Dont forget h20 aviator, LOL....
    I always do hahah he needs to be part of this more!
    05-19-2015 12:32 PM
    I always do hahah he needs to be part of this more!
    You guys kill me!!
    05-19-2015 01:08 PM
    You guys kill me!!
    whoops! ahaha
    05-19-2015 01:09 PM
    We have waited so long that they already released an update for Apple Watch OS smh
    hartill likes this.
    05-19-2015 01:12 PM
    We have waited so long that they already released an update for Apple Watch OS smh
    Figures!! Since ours still aren't built, maybe we get the update already included!
    05-19-2015 01:19 PM
    Got excited when I saw my status say my bank denied the a charge because of fraud alert. So instead of calling I just updated it with a different card, but then I saw that it was for my Black Sport Band with Space Gray Stainless Steel Pin order. so bummed!
    05-19-2015 01:22 PM
    I am going to change it on my Watch order too! I don't ant no delays lol
    Are you kidding me??? A damn update is available, that is ridiculous. That goes to show how long this is taking.
    Tim Cook stated the Apple Watch will be available in stores in June... I would hope they would get all these orders shipped BEFORE they are available in store.
    05-19-2015 01:26 PM
    Got excited when I saw my status say my bank denied the a charge because of fraud alert. So instead of calling I just updated it with a different card, but then I saw that it was for my Black Sport Band with Space Gray Stainless Steel Pin order. so bummed!
    That Sucks!!! That happened to me with my wife watch, white sport band, black sport band, and extra 2m charger. And the two times they authorized Apple Care.....6 times my emotions was played with, lol.
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-19-2015 01:28 PM
    Tim Cook stated the Apple Watch will be available in stores in June... I would hope they would get all these orders shipped BEFORE they are available in store.
    Seriously thats would be crappy we waited all this time, and people can just pick them up in the store 12 days later.
    05-19-2015 01:29 PM
    I am planning on playing with version 1.8 of watch OS by the time mine ships.
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-19-2015 01:30 PM
    We were 6 days in (from the 13th - 18th). Both ordered at xx:16 on 10th.

-- and yes, custom watch-face with Bills logo. I think I'll add all their Superbowl trophies in the background of the image. That shouldn't be too hard. Doing the same for the Pats would be a little more challenging. (playful banter of course)
    Thanks, Good to know. Started 5/13 so I'm 6 days in. Any day now! --Touch!
    05-19-2015 01:36 PM
    My excitement for the  Watch is really starting to dissipate. I order a SS Space Black 42mm at 05am. On 4/10. Got a shipment date for May 13-27. Had a great vacation planed for the 16-24. Thought it would have been great to have my  watch with me on vacation. (Especially after the 8 mile hike at big basin state park my wife had her fuel band and over 20k steps. What did I have ...???? ) so what gives?? still in "processing" one of my 2 replacement bands has shipped no watch to wear it with. I ordered a couple of  watch stands those will be at my house soon as well.... But no center piece to use them with.... So what gives ? What do I have to do to get out of this processing nightmare??? Starting to feel like this is apples version of the show "lost". It better have a better ending !!
    I know how you feel! But in all honesty, you ordered the more unicornish of all of the Apple Watches. The black finish requires extra steps in the manufacturing, and yours needs it on the band and the case. It'll be worth it after you have it. I'd say within the next week!
    05-19-2015 01:40 PM
    And now both of my replacement bands are out of the purgatory that is "processing" watch .... That's a different story.

So let's say we get our  watch in the next two weeks. Will we enjoy our watch for longer than a year before we are clamoring for the second edition ??
    05-19-2015 01:41 PM
    updated the order with another card, I don't need any more set backs lol. Good thing I had the band ordered and found out thru that order. The Apple rep told me that it was Apple Pay, since I had restored my phone to install 8.4 Beta after the order my card had a different device account number.
    05-19-2015 01:42 PM
    I have just picked my new Apple Watch at the UPS Store. Setting it up now.
    This 75 year old now feels like a 6 year old at Christmas.
    As they say "misery loves company". My Watch waiting misery is now over and I will miss all of you that kept me entertained during this waiting time.
    Take care.
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...a99e735022.jpg

Congratulations! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk
    Idelgado782 likes this.
    05-19-2015 01:42 PM
    I know how you feel! But in all honesty, you ordered the more unicornish of all of the Apple Watches. The black finish requires extra steps in the manufacturing, and yours needs it on the band and the case. It'll be worth it after you have it. I'd say within the next week!
    Yeah that's true and a agree. Don't you think WE (the buyer/consumer) should have been told that.... I mean just a disclaimer we can only make 500 of these things in a month... There so hard to make you cant even try one on when you want too see if you like them. There so rare the ones in the display tables are the actual watches from the "steel" video. There so rare Tim Cook doesn't have one... Just tell me that and I feel better.
    05-19-2015 01:48 PM
    Yeah that's true and a agree. Don't you think WE (the buyer/consumer) should have been told that.... I mean just a disclaimer we can only make 500 of these things in a month... There so hard to make you cant even try one on when you want too see if you like them. There so rare the ones in the display tables are the actual watches from the "steel" video. There so rare Tim Cook doesn't have one... Just tell me that and I feel better.
    Highly agreed my friend!!!! Like come on, Apple probably only need to make 500 of these things to begin with.
    05-19-2015 01:53 PM
    And now both of my replacement bands are out of the purgatory that is "processing" watch .... That's a different story.

So let's say we get our  watch in the next two weeks. Will we enjoy our watch for longer than a year before we are clamoring for the second edition ??
    Yeah I think this going to be a 2-3 yr upgrade cycle
    05-19-2015 01:59 PM
    Ordered the Sport Space Grey 42mm with Black Sport Band on 10/4 at XX:24
    Delivery date was 25/5-9/6
    Just beep update today that's it's dispatched and delivery is tomorrow 20/5
    I live in the UK
    05-19-2015 02:06 PM
    Ordered the Sport Space Grey 42mm with Black Sport Band on 10/4 at XX:24
    Delivery date was 25/5-9/6
    Just beep update today that's it's dispatched and delivery is tomorrow 20/5
    I live in the UK
    Congrats!!!!

Man I cant wait to get notification!!!!
    05-19-2015 02:10 PM
    My watch is out on the truck for delivery still.

But yes, Apple should have given more information. Or they should have allowed for preorder in March with the launch in April instead of 2 weeks. They can use the 'we were shocked with the preorders' excuse but excuse me, you're freaking Apple! The largest tech company in the world! You should have been prepared for a large preorder of your brand new product line.

The complexity of the watch versions made this pretty difficult from a manufacturing/operations standpoint. But still, they should have been ready.
    hartill likes this.
    05-19-2015 02:15 PM
    My watch is out on the truck for delivery still.

But yes, Apple should have given more information. Or they should have allowed for preorder in March with the launch in April instead of 2 weeks. They can use the 'we were shocked with the preorders' excuse but excuse me, you're freaking Apple! The largest tech company in the world! You should have been prepared for a large preorder of your brand new product line.

The complexity of the watch versions made this pretty difficult from a manufacturing/operations standpoint. But still, they should have been ready.
    What watch did you get ??
    05-19-2015 02:23 PM
    Delivered!

42mm Space Gray Sport Black Band
    Ordered @ 3:16am EST on April 10, 2015

I'll stick around here too. Hold out the hope!
    05-19-2015 02:28 PM
5,826 ... 146147148149150 ...