I'm so disappointed I haven't even checked the planes today
    Don't give up yet I'm gonna say this week is the SB SS week!!
    05-18-2015 03:21 PM
    I know right. Has anyone on this forum received a 42MM SBSS-SBLB yet? If so when did you order?

At least 5 planes are on the map.
    Thanks, now I'm back to checking my status every 30 secs!!
    05-18-2015 03:24 PM
    Got an update for my tracking number. It's trackable now and is coming out of Harrisburg, PA.
    Still in "preparing for Shipment" mode. I don't know how long this is going to take to get from where I am to where I want to be. I don't think I will get this watch tomorrow which is too bad because I don't think I'll be home Wednesday but I'll make some adjustments and make sure I can be. Argh, and when I see the light at the end of the tunnel it seems to go dim again.

I'll keep my hope!
    05-18-2015 03:28 PM
    I ordered an Apple Watch with Black Sport Band 1 May. I saw that I was charged for apple care already. Anyone else?
    Attached Thumbnails Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-watch-status.jpg  
    05-18-2015 03:53 PM
    Don't give up yet I'm gonna say this week is the SB SS week!!
    Meh I'll believe it when I see it!
    05-18-2015 03:54 PM
    I ordered an Apple Watch with Black Sport Band 1 May. I saw that I was charged for apple care already. Anyone else?
    Yup, means nothing. Sorry.
    Darknseriousbro likes this.
    05-18-2015 03:55 PM
    Still in "preparing for Shipment" mode. I don't know how long this is going to take to get from where I am to where I want to be. I don't think I will get this watch tomorrow which is too bad because I don't think I'll be home Wednesday but I'll make some adjustments and make sure I can be. Argh, and when I see the light at the end of the tunnel it seems to go dim again.

I'll keep my hope!
    I have yet to hear about someone getting 'preparing for shipment' and not getting the watch the next day...
    05-18-2015 04:02 PM

I'll keep my hope!
    At least you got preparing for shipment, lol. RPOL86 and I SBSS-SBLB have been ordered 4/10 @ :05 with no luck.

But congrats though, I'm happy when I see people get PFS or shipped.
    Adam Brown22 likes this.
    05-18-2015 04:02 PM
    I wasnt going to check today i got sick over the weekend but for some reason i checked my credit card statement and there it was the charge i even asked my wife to double check to make sure i wasnt hallucinating over the tylenol lol mine is in preparing for shipment
    Congrats!! Let us know what you think when you get it. I'm in a very long wait for mine. I'm glad quite a few people are getting their watches. I just wish I was one of them.
    05-18-2015 04:05 PM
    At least you got preparing for shipment, lol. RPOL86 and I SBSS-SBLB have been ordered 4/10 @ :05 with no luck.

But congrats though, I'm happy when I see people get PFS or shipped.
    I just hope Apple comes through, I only saw a few SBSS ship today, maybe 3? But I do know at least one of them was a :04 order, by going with this trend I'd say by next week Monday We should see our SBSS go to PFS Of course I want it sooner but one can hope.
    05-18-2015 04:12 PM
    I just hope Apple comes through, I only saw a few SBSS ship today, maybe 3? But I do know at least one of them was a :04 order, by going with this trend I'd say by next week Monday We should see our SBSS go to PFS Of course I want it sooner but one can hope.
    I believe those SBSS-SBLB was the 38MM, and one 42MM.

Well at least we know it should be shipped before 5/27, lol. At least Apple still remembers
    me when they authorized my card 5/15 @ 7PM to check if the card is still good. That got my
    hopes up but quickly got diminished when i didn't see the total of the watch authorize afterwards.
    05-18-2015 04:18 PM
    Anyone heard the shipping times on the gold edition?
    05-18-2015 04:19 PM
    Anyone heard the shipping times on the gold edition?
    I don't think there are shipping times since only gold editions going out are to celebs hand delivered by Tim Cook, lol.
    Adam Brown22 likes this.
    05-18-2015 04:23 PM
    I believe those SBSS-SBLB was the 38MM, and one 42MM.

Well at least we know it should be shipped before 5/27, lol. At least Apple still remembers
    me when they authorized my card 5/15 @ 7PM to check if the card is still good. That got my
    hopes up but quickly got diminished when i didn't see the total of the watch authorize afterwards.
    I haven't even had an authorization charge on my account. Maybe because I did apple pay? I hope theres no issues because of that.
    05-18-2015 04:27 PM
    I haven't even had an authorization charge on my account. Maybe because I did apple pay? I hope theres no issues because of that.
    I paid with Apple Pay as well. In matter of fact paying with Apple Pay delayed my order till :05 because all my billing and credit card information was missing magically and I had to reenter. I was expecting to order within the :01-:02 window with Apple Pay. I know that seems not like a lot of time difference from :05 but in the Apple preorder game every minute counts for days, weeks, and months of getting your gadget.
    05-18-2015 04:48 PM
    I done my order thru the app and was wondering would the app notify me of changes before I get the email or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-18-2015 05:04 PM
    I done my order thru the app and was wondering would the app notify me of changes before I get the email or what?

I noticed its random. But as long as you have 'Order Status' turned on in Apple Store App, you should be good to go.
    05-18-2015 05:11 PM
    Since I did not have my watch coming in today I had to make a business trip and didn't have time to check any status' this morning (and was avoiding it as well) but I just got home and couldn't hold out. No e-mails, no charge on my card, BUT my "Processing" has changed to preparing for shipment! So excited. I was a XX:16 in case anyone is keeping track. Oh, 42mm sport BSB. Hope it comes tomorrow like o many are saying. Waiting for USP My Choice service to kick in a give me something for a notification.

I ordered mine April 27th with a June delivery date. Just had my card charged, changed to shipped and I have my tracking number. Bad ***. 42mm sport.
    Adam Brown22 likes this.
    05-18-2015 05:19 PM
    I ordered mine April 27th with a June delivery date. Just had my card charged, changed to shipped and I have my tracking number. Bad ***. 42mm sport.
    What one did u order?

hartill likes this.
    05-18-2015 05:21 PM
    Still in PFS. Makes me feel sick. Also feel sick for feeling sick about a stupid watch! Do they need me to help load the plane or something?
    05-18-2015 05:24 PM
    Ahhhh... finally turned over from prep-4-ship to shipped. Now to wait until UPS lets me know some more info like when I might get it (tomorrow maybe) then I can sleep well tomorrow night because I'll be too nervous to sleep tonight, what if I miss the truck between 10 p.m. and 6:45 a.m.?! Can't complain, good to have these kind of problems and not anything more serious. #blessed
    05-18-2015 05:51 PM
    Mine too! Now I have a tracking number to go stalk
    05-18-2015 06:21 PM
    Ordered SGBSB
    Ordered at: xx:13
    05-18-2015 06:22 PM
    I paid with Apple Pay as well. In matter of fact paying with Apple Pay delayed my order till :05 because all my billing and credit card information was missing magically and I had to reenter. I was expecting to order within the :01-:02 window with Apple Pay. I know that seems not like a lot of time difference from :05 but in the Apple preorder game every minute counts for days, weeks, and months of getting your gadget.
    Maybe that's why you had to get authorization?
    05-18-2015 06:31 PM
    Maybe that's why you had to get authorization?
    This is the second time Apple Care authorized. Once on 4/10 and the last 5/15. I hope the next time it authorizes, it will be the Apple Care cost and Apple Watch cost then I will know its truly charged and on its way.
    05-18-2015 06:42 PM
5,826 ... 141142143144145 ...