Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

dorkindisguise

May 13, 2015
Visit site
My order status just went to preparing for shipment, cc charged, ordered stainless steel black leather loop, ordered on 4/10 12:22AM (PST) confirmation. Really excited!

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Picked mine up from ups. I had apples pre signature form on the door but ups still didn't leave it because "signature required at time of delivery" so I had to have the package picked up from ups. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1431513952.348436.jpg

dharris382

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Update: Apple charged my card last night and my status has changed from "pending" to "preparing." I am hoping to receive all of my tracking info by this afternoon or evening. We will see.

Very exciting to see some progress though.

Renaud Adorno

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Here's the situation: My order just got to "Preparing for Shipment" this morning, my credit card has been charged. Do you know how long it took for you to get it shipped from then?

It's because I'm abroad and a friend of mine is only able to pick it up if it arrives until tomorrow afternoon.

Could you guys let me know if I have a chance of him making it for tomorrow afternoon?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
@MichaelTroy @Rattso2005 @TDTHR3E @BMWandDQ The 42mm model is already constrained, not to mention the SG with BSB variants. I'm sure all of you will be surprised with updated statuses very soon. This may sound weird, but I had a dream during my regular lunch break nap this afternoon. I dreamed that I received an e-mail and t said my watch had been shipped to me. After I woke up, I checked my Apple Store app and my status had changed to "Preparing For Shipment." I didn't receive the e-mail from Apple until hours later, but UPS My Choice did alert me before Apple did.
@Megan Blok I had that same issue when I registered last year, I ended up having to call them if I remember correctly.

Man I think Apple has implanted something in you and that's why you dreamed that! ha!

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Ordered .42mm Sport space gray with black band. Confirmation 04/10 03:14AM. 5/13-5/27 delivery
First day of possible delivery-Still PROCESSING. Now I am on this type program " on Watch for my Watch" this sucks.!!!
If not delivered soon I will determine who to leave it to in my will. ( I am 75 years old)

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

odidy92

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Placed my order on April 10th at 7:15am CST for a 42mm Stainless Steel with Black Sport Band.
Status updated changed twice yesterday and credit card was charged.
E-mails from both Apple & UPS says delivery is set for today.
Latest update from UPS says it is on truck for delivery before 3pm today.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Guys, I have to say now that I tried my friend's SS silver link Apple Watch I can't wait even more now! The thing is really solid and the screen is very impressive. Its weighted perfectly and the Taptic Engine really feels like someone is tapping your wrist. Now if only Apple lets me have my SSSB :D

abathingchris

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Ordered:
4/10 at +xx:13
SGSB
Still Processing

Used 2 gift cards and a credit card, gift cards still have full balance and CC has not been charged yet. Good luck to everyone else!

AshleyBhagwanani

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Yes, mine shipped yesterday and went from Harrisburg PA to Philadelphia PA. It's scheduled to arrive by 3pm today at my work, via UPS next day air. That will be on the very first day of the 2 week window Apple gave on April 10th at 6.45am when I ordered 2 SS Black Sports band. This schedule also matches what the lady in Apple customer service told me on Thursday last week- she had said I was likely to get it very soon, and at the earlier part of my 2 week window. I had wanted to know, since I had some vacation coming.

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
42 mm SS Stone Leather Loop, finally changed to preparing for shipment and credit card charged at 5:30 am EST!!!!!!!!!! Hoping I get it tomorrow! Ordered on 4/10 at 3:03 am EST.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Guys, I have to say now that I tried my friend's SS silver link Apple Watch I can't wait even more now! The thing is really solid and the screen is very impressive. Its weighted perfectly and the Taptic Engine really feels like someone is tapping your wrist. Now if only Apple lets me have my SSSB :D
This is sort of like my dilemma. My coworker ordered two watches which arrived yesterday. He got a SS BSB and a Sport with white band. He wasn't sure which he wanted so he preordered both. He is keeping the SS one. He has offered to sell me the Sport with WSB. I preordered the SB BSB and have the window of May 29 to June 11. Decisions decisions.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
This is sort of like my dilemma. My coworker ordered two watches which arrived yesterday. He got a SS BSB and a Sport with white band. He wasn't sure which he wanted so he preordered both. He is keeping the SS one. He has offered to sell me the Sport with WSB. I preordered the SB BSB and have the window of May 29 to June 11. Decisions decisions.

Sell one on eBay. I did! Made $175.