So I've had my watch 3 days. Last night my rabbit escaped and guess what the only cord she chewed was? That's right the free 2m apple watch charging cable. So now I'm downgraded to the 1m($40 for 2m is crazy) and it doesn't arrive until the 20th!! 26% battery left and dwindling 😓. On the bright side I ordered last night and it already moved to preparing to ship. Hopefully it comes sooner. What bad luck to get screwed out of my watch by a rabbit!!
    05-17-2015 11:22 AM
    I WANT MY WATCH

Step away from the video...nothing good can come from such enticement.. It's a beautiful specimen!
    rpol86 and fergboy like this.
    05-17-2015 11:23 AM
    So I've had my watch 3 days. Last night my rabbit escaped and guess what the only cord she chewed was? That's right the free 2m apple watch charging cable. So now I'm downgraded to the 1m($40 for 2m is crazy) and it doesn't arrive until the 20th!! 26% battery left and dwindling . On the bright side I ordered last night and it already moved to preparing to ship. Hopefully it comes sooner. What bad luck to get screwed out of my watch by a rabbit!!
    Time to put it in Battery reserve mode
    05-17-2015 11:28 AM
    Just went to look at my account with apple and this popped up. I am hoping this is a good sign that a lot of people are getting their watches soon.Attachment 81583
    As they say "Hope springs enteral"
    Unfortunately it just means what it says.
    When I first (won't be my last)checked my account today it showed the same as yours.
    An hour later after church it showed:

I have a XX.14 order time on 04/10/15
    Still on "Watch for my Watch" status.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk
    05-17-2015 11:31 AM
    As they say "Hope springs enteral"
    Unfortunately it just means what it says.
    When I first (won't be my last)checked my account today it showed the same as yours.
    An hour later after church it showed:

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...0808e63365.jpg
    I have a XX.14 order time on 04/10/15
    Still on "Watch for my Watch" status.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk
    I hate to say it, but you are right. I checked my account and everything is just as it was before. I can still hope though. Plus, I know I will have it by the end of June at least!!
    05-17-2015 11:47 AM
    I was told status orders don't change on the weekend.
    05-17-2015 12:10 PM
    That's just regular maintenance.
    05-17-2015 12:15 PM
    So I've had my watch 3 days. Last night my rabbit escaped and guess what the only cord she chewed was? That's right the free 2m apple watch charging cable. So now I'm downgraded to the 1m($40 for 2m is crazy) and it doesn't arrive until the 20th!! 26% battery left and dwindling . On the bright side I ordered last night and it already moved to preparing to ship. Hopefully it comes sooner. What bad luck to get screwed out of my watch by a rabbit!!
    I ordered an extra cable on Friday the 8th of May and got it on the following Monday. They have those in stock
    05-17-2015 12:21 PM
    I WANT MY WATCH

Shhhh! Quit it! You're just torturing yourself! haha
    05-17-2015 01:19 PM
    Lol I know!!!
    05-17-2015 01:20 PM
    Hey we all torturing ourselves here lol.. Your were too.. Lol.. I have seen so many YouTube vids and read so many how to videos that I'm an apple watch pro... With out the apple watch... All those planes have given me hope!!
    bigdad84 likes this.
    05-17-2015 01:37 PM
    all those planes and no status updates
    05-17-2015 01:41 PM
    I have the exact same order and my confirmation was at the xx:13 mark and I still haven't had any movement yet.
    05-17-2015 01:44 PM
    Hey we all torturing ourselves here lol.. Your were too.. Lol.. I have seen so many YouTube vids and read so many how to videos that I'm an apple watch pro... With out the apple watch... All those planes have given me hope!!
    all those planes and no status updates
    @GilofWinterfell Haha so true, I know more about the watch than my best friend, he's always asking me if he gets lost doing something.

@Nick Valdovinos don't give up, the updates will come tonight I think, at least from what I recall.
    05-17-2015 01:48 PM
    So, Megan, how do you like the Watch so far?
    05-17-2015 02:07 PM
    Looks like 7 planes if I'm correct have already landed today only... Which means those same planes are on their way back and then will do another drop by tonight tomorrow morning.. Im expecting a lot of status changes by tomorrow.. Apple is starting to give everyone ETA range dates as oppose to before when it just said June or July.. So that right there gives me hope Apple is ramping up production and starting to to pick up..
    05-17-2015 02:16 PM
    Looks like 7 planes if I'm correct have already landed today only... Which means those same planes are on their way back and then will do another drop by tonight tomorrow morning.. Im expecting a lot of status changes by tomorrow.. Apple is starting to give everyone ETA range dates as oppose to before when it just said June or July.. So that right there gives me hope Apple is ramping up production and starting to to pick up..
    There were 9 planes today. And it takes 2 days to complete a loop. I doubt we'll see anymore today. Perhaps tomorrow.
    05-17-2015 02:24 PM
    I just want to see my watch on my front door. I will give warning, several people have stated they pre signed and ups would still not leave it at their door. So be prepared to have to go to the post office or where ever to pick it up.
    BMWandDQ likes this.
    05-17-2015 02:24 PM
    Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-triumph-b.jpg

My new distraction...
    05-17-2015 02:31 PM
    There were 9 planes today. And it takes 2 days to complete a loop. I doubt we'll see anymore today. Perhaps tomorrow.
    The other 2 might have been taken out by the time I checked.. 7-9 planes is still a big deal plus the few planes from yesterday.. That's why I said tonight late night or tomorrow.. Either way let's hope all of our over due watches are coming.. I already set my hopes up for next week after the holiday..but will still be checking everyday lol
    05-17-2015 02:38 PM
    I ordered an extra cable on Friday the 8th of May and got it on the following Monday. They have those in stock
    Yeah ran up to my local store and they had one!! No longer without my watch!! I like the SS chargers more anyway.
    earthtrek and TDTHR3E like this.
    05-17-2015 02:45 PM
    So, Megan, how do you like the Watch so far?
    I'm totally loving it!! It's really everything I was hoping it would be. Some people have had complaints about long loads for glances like maps but I think it takes as long as it should to pull the info off of the phone. My only thing is I wish you could change the colors on all the faces instead of just the second hand. But aside from that it's completely amazing! The wait is worth it!!
    05-17-2015 02:47 PM
    That's really great, Megan! Glad you were able to find a replacement charging cord and that you've been very pleased with the Watch!! Will have to enjoy it vicariously through current Watch owners until I get mine...😒 My delivery window is May 29 - June 11. Ordered 42 Sport Watch, SG, BSB; ordered same Watch (38) for my wife. Her delivery window is June 12 - June 25.
    05-17-2015 03:05 PM
    That's really great, Megan! Glad you were able to find a replacement charging cord and that you've been very pleased with the Watch!! Will have to enjoy it vicariously through current Watch owners until I get mine...😒 My delivery window is May 29 - June 11. Ordered 42 Sport Watch, SG, BSB; ordered same Watch (38) for my wife. Her delivery window is June 12 - June 25.
    Wow surprised her 38mm has a later shipping window
    05-17-2015 06:23 PM
    Just got confirmed shipping for my standalone white sport band. Doesn't look like they are rushing the bands as fast as the watches. Says 3 days.
    05-17-2015 07:09 PM
5,826 ... 135136137138139 ...