Nope.. 42 SG BSB

Ordered 12:03 AM 10 April
    Delivery window 13 May - 27 May

38 mm SG BSB ordered at the same time arrived two weeks ago.
    I'm surprised you haven't received yours yet. Where are you located?

seems like there are 6 planes for today, hoping for any status update
    I only see 4 planes. But there didn't seem to be any updates yesterday so hopefully there are a bunch tomorrow.
    05-16-2015 08:48 PM
    seems like there are 6 planes for today, hoping for any status update
    FYI... For my 38mm SG BSB the "preparing to ship" notification came through around 9:30 on a Sunday evening. I wasn't savvy enough way back then to track credit card charging, which would have happened Saturday night since the "preparing to ship" notice follows about 18-24 hours from CC charge. I think there is a lot of hope for CC charging at least tonight and tomorrow.
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-16-2015 09:02 PM
    FYI... For my 38mm SG BSB the "preparing to ship" notification came through around 9:30 on a Sunday evening. I wasn't savvy enough way back then to track credit card charging, which would have happened Saturday night since the "preparing to ship" notice follows about 18-24 hours from CC charge. I think there is a lot of hope for CC charging at least tonight and tomorrow.
    Hoping I get some movement on my SSSB link
    bigdad84 likes this.
    05-16-2015 09:54 PM
    Hoping I get some movement on my SSSB link
    Fingers crossed! It has to happen sometime... Just posted my SS BLL to ebay. I was SO tempted to keep until my SG BSB arrived.
    05-16-2015 09:58 PM
    Wow I have never seen so many planes on the weekend it shows 6, possibly 7 tonight to early morning! There's a big chance we see movement. The most I've seen on a weekend is 3-4. This is promising guys. Maybe it's true that production is up and running and they're catching up!
    orange15 likes this.
    05-16-2015 09:58 PM
    Fingers crossed! It has to happen sometime... Just posted my SS BLL to ebay. I was SO tempted to keep until my SG BSB arrived.
    You're talking about the sport gray I suppose? I'm waiting on my 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Link Bracelet ordered on 4/10 @ :05AM EDT
    05-16-2015 10:00 PM
    Yay

Our preorder may finally show up

SBSS-SBLB

Wow I have never seen so many planes on the weekend it shows 6, possibly 7 tonight to early morning! There's a big chance we see movement. The most I've seen on a weekend is 3-4. This is promising guys. Maybe it's true that production is up and running and they're catching up!
    05-16-2015 10:01 PM
    Yay

SBSS-SBLB
    As everyday passes and I see my best friend who I work with everyday, the more I get jelly of his SS link bracelet.
    05-16-2015 10:03 PM
    You're talking about the sport gray I suppose? I'm waiting on my 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Link Bracelet ordered on 4/10 @ :05AM EDT
    Yes, Space Gray. Your model is by far the BEST looking model of the lineup. I'm pretty active and needed my model to withstand the elements. Otherwise, I'd be waiting right along with you. It will be well worth the wait!
    05-16-2015 10:04 PM
    Yay

SBSS-SBLB

This is a VERY good sign! : ) I predict CC charges tonight or wee hours of the AM followed by preparing to ship notices tomorrow!
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-16-2015 10:06 PM
    Yay

SBSS-SBLB
    Just realized we have the same orders. From the watch to the extra sport bracelet lol
    05-16-2015 10:07 PM
    As everyday passes and I see my best friend who I work with everyday, the more I get jelly of his SS link bracelet.
    I'm sitting here next to my fianc who's happily wearing the 38 space gray black sport band... watching her with envy. We have a geek-out agreement in place stipulating no showing off or discussion of the coolness and awesome features until we can enjoy together..
    sunnysideup22125 likes this.
    05-16-2015 10:08 PM
    I'm sitting here next to my fianc who's happily wearing the 38 space gray black sport band... watching her with envy. We have a geek-out agreement in place stipulating no showing off or discussion of the coolness and awesome features until we can enjoy together..
    Lmao that's awesome. My fianc actually told me not to get her one. But I still might because I know she's a enjoy it and use it for when we hit the gym. She has a Fitbit, actually we both do, but we both hate it and love it so I can't wait to throw this thing out. I'm sure she's love to also haha
    05-16-2015 10:10 PM
    6 planes, that is a lot of movement! I hope my 42mm SG BSB arrives monday!!!!
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-16-2015 10:11 PM
    Lmao that's awesome. My fianc actually told me not to get her one. But I still might because I know she's a enjoy it and use it for when we hit the gym. She has a Fitbit, actually we both do, but we both hate it and love it so I can't wait to throw this thing out. I'm sure she's love to also haha
    She'll want one after she sees yours... We had Fitbits too, which we almost completely hated. Mine self extracted due to the lame wristband and I lost it (hardly noticed it was missing). Dani runs with her Watch now and says it's great for fitness, although I have to hard details due to the geek-out agreement... The fitness features are one of the main reasons I am excited about the Watch. Please let my Watch be one one of those planes!

I just checked the FlightAware tracker and that is the most planes I've seen so far!!! What is that mini-plane north of all the others? Maybe a special plan just for the rare and coveted 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Link Bracelet?
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-16-2015 10:18 PM
    She'll want one after she sees yours... We had Fitbits too, which we almost completely hated. Mine self extracted due to the lame wristband and I lost it (hardly noticed it was missing). Dani runs with her Watch now and says it's great for fitness, although I have to hard details due to the geek-out agreement... The fitness features are one of the main reasons I am excited about the Watch. Please let my Watch be one one of those planes!

I just checked the FlightAware tracker and that is the most planes I've seen so far!!! What is that mini-plane north of all the others? Maybe a special plan just for the rare and coveted 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Link Bracelet?
    It is heading to anchorage, and likely contains watches. No idea why its smaller then the others on the map.
    05-16-2015 10:20 PM

Haha hope so! That's why I said possibly 7 total. Not sure why it's just there but either way the most activity I have seen so far. I hope it will be a good day for our cc to get charged! If that's the case that means we will get our watches Monday which works out for me since I'm off. I just hope!
    orange15 likes this.
    05-16-2015 10:21 PM
    Just came on the forum was trying to not check status and stay away I just can't lol.. But 6-7 planes cross my fingers that's some 42 SG BSB and some SB SS watches.. My girl has her 38 too it arrived Friday ahead of the May 29 ETA..
    05-16-2015 10:46 PM
    Just came on the forum was trying to not check status and stay away I just can't lol.. But 6-7 planes cross my fingers that's some 42 SG BSB and some SB SS watches.. My girl has her 38 too it arrived Friday ahead of the May 29 ETA..
    Tried that too but didn't work since I saw those planes too! Haha we've been here too long!
    05-16-2015 10:55 PM
    Great minds think alike
    Ha ha
    rpol86 and BMWandDQ like this.
    05-16-2015 11:19 PM
    The plane, Boss! The plane!!
    orange15 likes this.
    05-16-2015 11:36 PM
    Great minds think alike
    Ha ha
    I'm thinking tomorrow. There were all kinds of planes between yesterday and today and not a lot of status changes. ...another floodgate will open! My only concern is no planes to Cali.. I'm in SF.
    05-16-2015 11:45 PM
    No planes from Louisville to Cali?

Oh no
    05-16-2015 11:50 PM
    Something interesting I just noticed, the planes travel a fixed loop. They start in Eastern Asia and fly to Anchorage. From Anchorage they fly to Louisville or California. From there they return to Anchorage and then back to Eastern Asia. There are about 14 planes that take 2 days to complete the loop. The reason that some of the planes don't appear (especially on the return trip) is because they are not carrying any Apple Watches.

A word of caution: as long as there is 1 Apple Watch on a plane, it is likely to appear. While it is more likely there is a whole bunch on each flight (I would like to believe this as well), keep in mind they we may be looking at, as few as 7 Watches making their way to the states tonight.
    bigdad84 likes this.
    05-16-2015 11:59 PM
    I don't understand what's going on with my apple watch!! I ordered it on May13th. It stated a 5-6 week ship timeline and now it states a delivery date of June 22- June 29th. WHAT!!? How does that make sense? I could order the exact watch today & it delivers in the same week!
    I've called apple for resolution. I'm awaiting another call back as they have escalated the issue. Anyone else have this similar issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-17-2015 12:38 AM
5,826 ... 133134135136137 ...