Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

mateo310

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I just noticed a charge for the Apple Care portion of my watch order. Still "processing" and haven't seen the charge for the watch. Anyone have experience with how long after the watch was charged/shipped?

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Got a credit card alert that hub's watch just got charged and his order shows as "Preparing for shipment" :)

Same model as mine (42 SG BSB) ordered immediately afterwards on the 10th with the confirmation email arriving at XX:08 and est ship dates 5/13-27.

I didn't notice the cc alert for my watch, just got the Apple "shipped" notification on the 5th and it arrived on the 6th. Nice that both watches will have arrived before the estimated dates! 😊

(And I don't think anyone's order is past the estimated ship dates, right?)

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Got a credit card alert that hub's watch just got charged and his order shows as "Preparing for shipment" :)

Same model as mine (42 SG BSB) ordered immediately afterwards on the 10th with the confirmation email arriving at XX:08 and est ship dates 5/13-27.

I didn't notice the cc alert for my watch, just got the Apple "shipped" notification on the 5th and it arrived on the 6th. Nice that both watches will have arrived before the estimated dates! 😊

Congratulations, there's only one person who has spoken up about his quoted delivery time being missed.

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

I didn't notice the cc alert for my watch, just got the Apple "shipped" notification on the 5th and it arrived on the 6th. Nice that both watches will have arrived before the estimated dates! ��

Gives me some hope. Only 5 minutes from my order now. Too bad its taken 17 days (by the time it arrives) to get here. At this rate, my order placed at X:13 for a delivery of may 13-27 will arrive on May 22nd. I hope that apple has speed up production.

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else feel like the unpopular middle school student who gets picked last during gym class sports? Every time I see a plane has landed, I think "please pick me, please pick me"!

andifreels

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else feel like the unpopular middle school student who gets picked last during gym class sports? Every time I see a plane has landed, I think "please pick me, please pick me"!

I am, especially since I'm seeing people getting shipping notifications who ordered the same model I did, at a later time, with a later delivery estimate and from the same country. 42MM Space Gray Sport, order placed at 0:03 PDT, delivery estimate of 4/24-5/7, still "processing". I've already had a chat with Apple support and made sure there was nothing wrong with my payment info etc. I would have rather waited all day in line than put up with this horribly planned product release.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am, especially since I'm seeing people getting shipping notifications who ordered the same model I did, at a later time, with a later delivery estimate and from the same country. 42MM Space Gray Sport, order placed at 0:03 PDT, delivery estimate of 4/24-5/7, still "processing". I've already had a chat with Apple support and made sure there was nothing wrong with my payment info etc. I would have rather waited all day in line than put up with this horribly planned product release.

Ouch! Did they have any explanation for the hold up?

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
My card was charged this morning, early and my status on Apple site changed to preparing to ship. 42mm Stainless with black sport band ordered on April 10th at about 4:30am CST. Delivery estimate is 13 May through 23 May

Marco Senf

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Glad to read they're making progress. I am a XX:11, but German. I wonder how they split up the total stock of watches... . They must be packed separately, cause of the different chargers.

SG 42 BSB

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My card was charged this morning, early and my status on Apple site changed to preparing to ship. 42mm Stainless with black sport band ordered on April 10th at about 4:30am CST. Delivery estimate is 13 May through 23 May

I hope that the 42mm SS with Milanese is making the same progress as your model!

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site

I agree with you. I ordered the SGS 42 at XX:18 and 38 (wife's account) at XX:20. Received my wife's already but not mine. Have seen many others who ordered the 42 after me who received them. I did the same think and called Apple to make sure my payment info was correct too. Asked about the order timing and she apologized and said that it will be delivered by the estimate and maybe before. She also said she feels my pain since hers was in the same limbo. She was very nice and I feel bad for her since she has no control over production or shipping. She and others are essentially just fielding calls like mine all day. I'll be patient and wait.

andifreels

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I agree with you. I ordered the SGS 42 at XX:18 and 38 (wife's account) at XX:20. Received my wife's already but not mine. Have seen many others who ordered the 42 after me who received them. I did the same think and called Apple to make sure my payment info was correct too. Asked about the order timing and she apologized and said that it will be delivered by the estimate and maybe before. She also said she feels my pain since hers was in the same limbo. She was very nice and I feel bad for her since she has no control over production or shipping. She and others are essentially just fielding calls like mine all day. I'll be patient and wait.

It's unfortunate their answers aren't consistent though. Mine wasn't filled within the time stated and I was told it's a matter of inventory and order precedence. That's obviously not true though with people in the same region receiving them before me who ordered them way later. I think they're just saying whatever they can to quell people's concerns and really have no idea what's going on either. I'll get it when I get it and that's not a big deal, I'm just irked at how this whole release has been managed.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I think in all of this what's made it worse is the people having far out shipping windows yet already receiving shipments. So as my window approaches I get more frustrated/excited because I was hopeful that mine would ship early too.

A friend ordered a 38mm Blue Sport at noon on April 10 and she got hers on April 24th, launch day. Her shipping window said JUNE! I ordered at 3:16am and still haven't got it.