All this wait paid off! Enjoy, I hope I get my SBSS at least by Friday!
    Fingers crossed for you and your SB friends! Good luck guys hang in there. It is well worth the wait. For anyone new here I placed my order on 4/26 and received estimated dates of 5/21-6/4. I moved to preparing to ship midnight on the 12th and it shipped later that day at 4:30pm for delivery the next day 5/13. My cc was charged 30 minutes before the website updated.
    rpol86 and AppleWatchMIA like this.
    05-13-2015 08:34 PM
    Happy that some of you stick around this thread even after you've got your watch!
    That's what Apple friends are for!
    05-13-2015 09:07 PM
    Is it bad that I keep opening my apple watch app and press pair now... Even though I still have 2 weeks before my window starts lol.. What would I do with out my watch buddies
    earthtrek and ivlillion like this.
    05-13-2015 09:28 PM
    I was hoping for more status update news tonight.
    05-13-2015 10:08 PM
    I was hoping for more status update news tonight.
    won't happen until the planes land in a couple hours.
    05-13-2015 10:09 PM
    won't happen until the planes land in a couple hours.
    How many are scheduled for tonight, do you know? We are getting close and I can't keep myself from checking my order status often. I never thought I would much care until you start getting close and seeing everybody else's excitement from getting theirs. It just makes it that much more exciting.
    05-13-2015 10:15 PM
    I ordered my watch: 10:41 pm EDT on the 10th.
    Delivery estimate: May 29 to June 11
    Current status: Processing

I'm thinking it isn't going to be less than a week and a half or 2 weeks at this point?Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-screen-shot-2015-05-13-10.00.57-pm.png
    Last edited by Amosbadamos; 05-13-2015 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to attach image. :)
    05-13-2015 10:15 PM
    5 planes from Anchorage to Louisville

Catch you guys in a little over two hours to see if there is any movement on our orders
    dianahk likes this.
    05-13-2015 10:18 PM
    Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with a lot of the tracking of the planes. Does our statuses on our watches change when they hit Anchorage or when they hit Louisville?
    05-13-2015 10:21 PM
    Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with a lot of the tracking of the planes. Does our statuses on our watches change when they hit Anchorage or when they hit Louisville?
    Louisville. Often a little after, as they need to be processed.
    05-13-2015 10:25 PM
    Thank you guys so much!!
    Attachment 81429
    Love it. Love the white band. Maybe I'll get one for mine!
    Megan Blok likes this.
    05-13-2015 10:36 PM
    I think I'm glad I found this forum. I thought I was the only one checking order status 10 times a day. Nice to know I'm not alone.
    05-13-2015 10:48 PM
    Hahahaha no way it's the only thing I have been doing on my phone for a week.
    Megan Blok likes this.
    05-13-2015 10:59 PM
    Love it. Love the white band. Maybe I'll get one for mine!
    Yeah I figured it would match everything I'm happy with it.
    05-13-2015 11:51 PM
    Hahahaha no way it's the only thing I have been doing on my phone for a week.
    Haha my top hits for spotlight: Apple Store, Deliveries, iMore
    05-13-2015 11:52 PM
    Does this deliveries app provide a lot of useful info? I keep hearing about it, but I'm wondering if it is really worth 5 bucks

I trust you guys opinion👌🏾

Thanks in advance
    05-14-2015 12:02 AM
    Thanks for at least staying even after you got your watch!
    Megan Blok likes this.
    05-14-2015 12:02 AM
    Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In-imoreappimg_20150513_231247.jpg

The wait is totally worth it even though I wanted to pull my hair out. I'm so impressed with just the packaging alone. Ok......I'm actually in love with my watch.

Be patient folks, it'll happen and you'll love it!
    papezonejr likes this.
    05-14-2015 12:14 AM
    Lets see who gets updates!
    05-14-2015 12:19 AM
    Does this deliveries app provide a lot of useful info? I keep hearing about it, but I'm wondering if it is really worth 5 bucks

I trust you guys opinion

Thanks in advance
    I haven't used it but I don't think its worth it. All it does is condense data that is already available to you. The tracking info is available through the carrier when it ships and until then you can track the status through the apple store. You can even set up the apple store app to notify when changes in your order occur.
    05-14-2015 12:21 AM
    How long for the processing? 3 out of he 5 planes incoming have arrived already
    Two more planes within the next 20 mins
    05-14-2015 12:58 AM
    I been using Deliveries for years. It's an excellent app. In addition to allowing you to manually open the app to track stuff, it will automatically update itself in the background from each source and send you Notifications of the updated status. That means you don't have to manually check every hour, it will notify you when the shipping status changes. For Apple products, you can enter the Apple Order number as soon as you know it to start the automatic update process. Of course, once you know the Tracking Number of the shipper you can also set up a record to track that separately. If you receive an email with a tracking number from any major shipper and copy that number to the clipboard, then open the Deliveries app, it will parse the Tracking Number to identify the shipper and offer to set up the tracking record for you.

For anyone who orders stuff regularly from the Internet (I order a lot of regular stuff from Amazon), once you create the tracking record in Deliveries, you can forget about it until Deliveries alerts you that it's on it's way. I find the app invaluable.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-14-2015 02:37 AM
    I been using Deliveries for years. It's an excellent app. In addition to allowing you to manually open the app to track stuff, it will automatically update itself in the background from each source and send you Notifications of the updated status. That means you don't have to manually check every hour, it will notify you when the shipping status changes. For Apple products, you can enter the Apple Order number as soon as you know it to start the automatic update process. Of course, once you know the Tracking Number of the shipper you can also set up a record to track that separately. If you receive an email with a tracking number from any major shipper and copy that number to the clipboard, then open the Deliveries app, it will parse the Tracking Number to identify the shipper and offer to set up the tracking record for you.

For anyone who orders stuff regularly from the Internet (I order a lot of regular stuff from Amazon), once you create the tracking record in Deliveries, you can forget about it until Deliveries alerts you that it's on it's way. I find the app invaluable.
    Can users of the app track packages without having to create and account of some sort?
    05-14-2015 04:16 AM
    I created an account to sync among my iPhone, iPad, and iMac. That way, enter a record into one device, and it automatically updates all the other devices. I'm getting notifications on all my devices now, including my Apple Watch.

That said, it works fine as a single app on one device.
    05-14-2015 04:25 AM
    Pending charge on my cc for what looks to be the price of apple care only, strangely. Ordered SGS 42 on April 13. Anyone else?
    05-14-2015 05:43 AM
5,826 ... 119120121122123 ...