Yeah that might just be a slow updater since it's so constrained.
    You think it could show tomorrow?
    05-12-2015 10:02 PM
    @cw did you have any other updates besides the CA ONE?
    Sport SG BSB
    @Megan Blok All it says is Order Processed: Ready for UPS. I can see where it's coming from though.
    @iworld76 That was a heavily demanded model, it may just be slow to update my friend.
    05-12-2015 10:05 PM
    Just FYI - my watch is on local truck, to deliver today... and my card hasn't been charged yet. So that's not necessarily definitive.
    Sometimes you don't see the authorization...I've pre ordered before and got the initial $1 authorization that usually falls off after a few days and then when the purchases ships I see the transaction post. Almost as if it's in limbo land just waiting to post.
    05-12-2015 10:12 PM
    @Megan Blok All it says is Order Processed: Ready for UPS. I can see where it's coming from though.
    @iworld76 That was a heavily demanded model, it may just be slow to update my friend.
    Oh okay yeah that's probably a UPS My Choice feature. Whew. โŒš๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
    05-12-2015 10:15 PM
    I wish my watch ship date was a more specific time frame rather than June
    Dougie011, jbaile07 and hartill like this.
    05-12-2015 10:15 PM
    My CC got charged around 10:00 pm EDT. No change in status yet. I'm finally starting to believe my Watch is real. Maybe tomorrow? I ordered 4/10, xx:10:31. SG Aluminum BSB. My shipping date was 05/13/2015-05/27/2015.
    05-12-2015 10:18 PM
    Oh okay yeah that's probably a UPS My Choice feature. Whew. โŒš๏ธ
    UPS My Choice is free, I'd sign-up for it if I were you. It alerts you when something is being shipped to the address you registered with. That's how I knew it was coming before Apple sent their own e-mail.
    sunnysideup22125 and TDTHR3E like this.
    05-12-2015 10:19 PM
    Yeah that might just be a slow updater since it's so constrained.
    I wouldn't worry. When I received my wife's, I received a notification from Apple, but never UPS never had a chance to update. Received her watch the very next day. Still waiting for mine to arrive (mind you, I ordered it before hers). The 42's are definitely constrained. I'm hoping to see movement sometime this week, but who knows. Ordered my SGSB at 3:18a EST. Fingers STILL crossed.
    05-12-2015 10:21 PM
    My shipping window officially starts at midnight 5-13 thru 5-27 Not holding my breath that it ships anytime soon. Ugh!
    Ordered:
    4/10 at +xx:10
    SGSB
    Still Processing
    TDTHR3E likes this.
    05-12-2015 10:22 PM
    UPS My Choice is free, I'd sign-up for it if I were you. It alerts you when something is being shipped to the address you registered with. That's how I knew it was coming before Apple sent their own e-mail.
    That's what I'm saying by the time it could send me the identity thing my watch will have been here a few days. I dont know why but it says my address doesn't match my billing for my phone number which it definitely does.
    05-12-2015 10:23 PM
    I wouldn't worry. When I received my wife's, I received a notification from Apple, but never UPS never had a chance to update. Received her watch the very next day. Still waiting for mine to arrive (mind you, I ordered it before hers). The 42's are definitely constrained. I'm hoping to see movement sometime this week, but who knows. Ordered my SGSB at 3:18a EST. Fingers STILL crossed.
    Yeah I've gotten the email and have ups tracking whether or not it updates by tomorrow I'm not worried. Apple promised me tomorrow delivery and I will be impatiently waiting!!
    05-12-2015 10:25 PM
    My shipping window officially starts at midnight 5-13 thru 5-27 Not holding my breath that it ships anytime soon. Ugh!
    Ordered:
    SGSB
    Still Processing
    We're in the same boat, but mine ordered 8 minutes later than you. Doesn't give me great hope if you haven't received anything yet. 4 planes heading to KY tonight, so hopefully we'll both receive notifications sooner than later.
    05-12-2015 10:29 PM
    Tomorrow is day 1 of my shipping window! I truly, truly hope it doesn't take until the end (May 27th) to ship. I've never had to wait so long for something I've preordered! I know it'll be worth it.
    Megan Blok likes this.
    05-12-2015 10:32 PM
    Tomorrow is day 1 of my shipping window! I truly, truly hope it doesn't take until the end (May 27th) to ship. I've never had to wait so long for something I've preordered! I know it'll be worth it.
    Its my day 1 as well. But with all the activity lately, coupled with the fact that I know the x:10 have gone out, for the SG BSB (I'm at x:13), I'm hopeful that it will arrive in the next few days.
    05-12-2015 10:40 PM
    Ordered:
    SGSB
    Still Processing
    That's what I'm saying by the time it could send me the identity thing my watch will have been here a few days. I dont know why but it says my address doesn't match my billing for my phone number which it definitely does.
    @MichaelTroy @Rattso2005 @TDTHR3E @BMWandDQ The 42mm model is already constrained, not to mention the SG with BSB variants. I'm sure all of you will be surprised with updated statuses very soon. This may sound weird, but I had a dream during my regular lunch break nap this afternoon. I dreamed that I received an e-mail and t said my watch had been shipped to me. After I woke up, I checked my Apple Store app and my status had changed to "Preparing For Shipment." I didn't receive the e-mail from Apple until hours later, but UPS My Choice did alert me before Apple did.
    @Megan Blok I had that same issue when I registered last year, I ended up having to call them if I remember correctly.
    05-12-2015 10:42 PM
    Just curious. My order number is W431268989. Is anyone close to that?
    05-12-2015 10:56 PM
    @MichaelTroy @Rattso2005 @TDTHR3E @BMWandDQ The 42mm model is already constrained, not to mention the SG with BSB variants. I'm sure all of you will be surprised with updated statuses very soon. This may sound weird, but I had a dream during my regular lunch break nap this afternoon. I dreamed that I received an e-mail and t said my watch had been shipped to me. After I woke up, I checked my Apple Store app and my status had changed to "Preparing For Shipment." I didn't receive the e-mail from Apple until hours later, but UPS My Choice did alert me before Apple did.
    @Megan Blok I had that same issue when I registered last year, I ended up having to call them if I remember correctly.
    Ah okay. I just feel like by the time I wake up it will be out for delivery.
    05-12-2015 11:00 PM
    Any UPS updates from anyone who had theirs ship today?
    05-12-2015 11:08 PM
    Any UPS updates from anyone who had theirs ship today?
    Mine said it was leaving CA the last time I checked.
    Megan Blok likes this.
    05-12-2015 11:29 PM
    Mine arrived today! Whoo-hoo! (A day early given the original May 13 window.)

Got home tonight and I've only just started messin' with it, but, man, I can't believe anyone disses this amazing little piece of technology! Very cool! I have a "Personal Setup Session" in about 20 minutes. That, plus the very cool packaging really shows you you're getting an Apple product, thank you very much!
    Megan Blok and rpol86 like this.
    05-12-2015 11:39 PM
    Mine arrived today! Whoo-hoo! (A day early given the original May 13 window.)

Got home tonight and I've only just started messin' with it, but, man, I can't believe anyone disses this amazing little piece of technology! Very cool! I have a "Personal Setup Session" in about 20 minutes. That, plus the very cool packaging really shows you you're getting an Apple product, thank you very much!
    Congratulations, I'll be joining the watch owners club tomorrow!
    Megan Blok likes this.
    05-12-2015 11:48 PM
    Hip HIP!
    05-12-2015 11:49 PM
    I'll be joining the watch club in, well, sometime in June.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
    05-13-2015 12:19 AM
    I'll be joining the watch club in, well, sometime in June.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
    You may end up getting it early like so many others have and will be.
    05-13-2015 12:22 AM
    You may end up getting it early like so many others have and will be.
    I sure do hope so. I am glad that everyone is getting their watches, but I have to admit that I am extremely envious. If waiting for my apple watch is the worst thing in my life, I really can't complain though.
    05-13-2015 12:28 AM
5,826 ... 112113114115116 ...