Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Maya0724

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Received my watch yesterday, ordered 4/10 3:10am eastern time. Its a good learning curve, but I'm glad I purchased it. I'm gonna go through my first full day with the watch and can't wait for the experience. I'm starting to feel a more personal relationship between my watch and my phone which is cool. Good luck guys with getting your watches!! :)

May 4, 2015
Visit site
38mm sport PSB ordered April 10th 8am. This morning says Preparing for shipment. wahooooooo! no more checking evry hour. well ok maybe I eill till it actually get here. ugh APPLE ADICTION!

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I wish I could. It's a birthday present for me so it wasn't my card. I just have the Apple ID info to check the status and I have my phone number set for shipment notifications. Obviously this doesn't help with the initial charge. I asked the person to keep an eye out but doubt they are lol. So looks like Amex will know before I do 😢

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Last night I checked my orders and the watch I got for my mother got bumped from 4-6 weeks to 3-5 weeks and then this morning I was checking email and I see that I was charged. I went to check the order and it now says preparing for shipment.

Mine still says June but maybe it won't take forever...it will be nice for her to get in time for Mother's Day. I didn't order until 4/28.

Hers is a 38mm ss bsb
mine is a 42mm ss wsb

Just occurred to me...my mom is in Hawaii I wonder if that delays delivery at all ?

Last edited:

midnighte13

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
In a delightful twist, my card processed and status changed last evening. My watch is currently out for delivery. Will update when it arrives. I hope everyone else will soon experience the same fortune.

I'd say the thing getting on peoples' patience isn't that they've missed their window, it's that orders that were placed later with later delivery dates are being sent before earlier ones in cases. It seems that purchases are not being fulfilled in the order received. Granted, I do understand that demand on different finishes and bands could also effect this, but a good play on the manufacturer would be to push to build units based on the requests received and not to just push out what they have when they have it.

In my case, a friend ordered 14 hours after me and received both units (42mm Sport silver blue and white bands). My order confirmed at 3:06am EST (42mm Sport Space Grey) and is still processing after my card pre-authed over a week ago. That is understandably a little frustrating along with the fact that they're about to start pre-ordered in several more countries in the coming week when they haven't filled current orders yet.

Granted, will I cancel my order? No. Will a still complain? Maybe a little. But like most, I'm just excited to get my hands on this great new tech.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
For those like myself who have ordered the Apple Watch SS and SBSS w\Link Bracelet:

9to5mac.com:

Nearly one month following the start of Apple Watch and Apple Watch band pre orders, Apple has begun preparing to ship the first orders of standalone Link Bracelets, according to multiple 9to5 readers. These $449 Link Bracelets are separate from orders of the Apple Watch with Link Bracelet, in both the standard silver and Space Black combinations, which do not appear to have begun preparing to ship as of yet.

The first Apple Watch with Link Bracelet orders currently sit in a shipping window between May 13 and May 27, and customers of those models should expect credit card charges and shipment alerts over the course of the next week. It is notable that Apple is only now shipping Apple Watch Link Bracelet accessories weeks after many press review units included the most expensive Apple Watch band. Charges and shipment alerts for the standalone Leather Loop band are also starting to trickle out.

----

So I assume since they are shipping just bracelet, they would have our watches ready right? LOL.

I got an Apple notification and got HAPPY, and it was just my extra sport black (w\space grey pin) that shipped. Don't have my watch, but I have my extra band. I e-mailed Tim Cook yesterday just asking politely whats the deal with our link watches.

jbaile07

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
38mm watches seem to be shipping faster. 42 mm are primarily shipping still for those who ordered on the 10th. Over the last couple days, the Twitter feeds have been ramping up with people getting their watches. You can see the time pattern of pre-order day. Feels like their making headway with production.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
In an un-delightful twist, I awoke to yet another morning without a notification of shipment or payment.

They had to have known the space gray sport black band would be the most popular, right?

jbaile07

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been annoying the hell out of my friends who already got their watches by sending them a text or tweet (#processinng) every time I check my status and is says processing.

jbaile07

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
When has the Space Gray or Black ever NOT been the go to? As well as being the more inexpensive model as well. I bet that the Taptic engine incident must have been crippling.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2