by the measure here, I'm at 36:00:00 ๐Ÿ˜‚
    05-09-2015 06:40 PM
    Got a credit card alert that hub's watch just got charged and his order shows as "Preparing for shipment"

Same model as mine (42 SG BSB) ordered immediately afterwards on the 10th with the confirmation email arriving at XX:08 and est ship dates 5/13-27.

I didn't notice the cc alert for my watch, just got the Apple "shipped" notification on the 5th and it arrived on the 6th. Nice that both watches will have arrived before the estimated dates! ๐Ÿ˜Š

(And I don't think anyone's order is past the estimated ship dates, right?)
    05-09-2015 07:23 PM
    Got a credit card alert that hub's watch just got charged and his order shows as "Preparing for shipment"

Same model as mine (42 SG BSB) ordered immediately afterwards on the 10th with the confirmation email arriving at XX:08 and est ship dates 5/13-27.

I didn't notice the cc alert for my watch, just got the Apple "shipped" notification on the 5th and it arrived on the 6th. Nice that both watches will have arrived before the estimated dates! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulations, there's only one person who has spoken up about his quoted delivery time being missed.
    05-09-2015 07:45 PM

I didn't notice the cc alert for my watch, just got the Apple "shipped" notification on the 5th and it arrived on the 6th. Nice that both watches will have arrived before the estimated dates!

Gives me some hope. Only 5 minutes from my order now. Too bad its taken 17 days (by the time it arrives) to get here. At this rate, my order placed at X:13 for a delivery of may 13-27 will arrive on May 22nd. I hope that apple has speed up production.
    05-09-2015 08:15 PM
    Anyone else feel like the unpopular middle school student who gets picked last during gym class sports? Every time I see a plane has landed, I think "please pick me, please pick me"!
    BMWandDQ and jbaile07 like this.
    05-09-2015 08:48 PM
    Anyone else feel like the unpopular middle school student who gets picked last during gym class sports? Every time I see a plane has landed, I think "please pick me, please pick me"!
    I am, especially since I'm seeing people getting shipping notifications who ordered the same model I did, at a later time, with a later delivery estimate and from the same country. 42MM Space Gray Sport, order placed at 0:03 PDT, delivery estimate of 4/24-5/7, still "processing". I've already had a chat with Apple support and made sure there was nothing wrong with my payment info etc. I would have rather waited all day in line than put up with this horribly planned product release.
    jbaile07 likes this.
    05-09-2015 08:59 PM
    I am, especially since I'm seeing people getting shipping notifications who ordered the same model I did, at a later time, with a later delivery estimate and from the same country. 42MM Space Gray Sport, order placed at 0:03 PDT, delivery estimate of 4/24-5/7, still "processing". I've already had a chat with Apple support and made sure there was nothing wrong with my payment info etc. I would have rather waited all day in line than put up with this horribly planned product release.
    Ouch! Did they have any explanation for the hold up?
    jbaile07 likes this.
    05-09-2015 09:08 PM
    My card was charged this morning, early and my status on Apple site changed to preparing to ship. 42mm Stainless with black sport band ordered on April 10th at about 4:30am CST. Delivery estimate is 13 May through 23 May
    Just_Me_D and TheOneRico like this.
    05-09-2015 09:13 PM
    Glad to read they're making progress. I am a XX:11, but German. I wonder how they split up the total stock of watches... . They must be packed separately, cause of the different chargers.

SG 42 BSB
    05-09-2015 09:32 PM
    My card was charged this morning, early and my status on Apple site changed to preparing to ship. 42mm Stainless with black sport band ordered on April 10th at about 4:30am CST. Delivery estimate is 13 May through 23 May
    I hope that the 42mm SS with Milanese is making the same progress as your model!
    maverick96 likes this.
    05-09-2015 09:45 PM
    Ouch! Did they have any explanation for the hold up?
    I posted their response to that when you asked a few pages back. I don't think anyone really knows what's going on, they're just filling them willy nilly whenever and wherever they can.
    05-09-2015 09:46 PM
    I agree with you. I ordered the SGS 42 at XX:18 and 38 (wife's account) at XX:20. Received my wife's already but not mine. Have seen many others who ordered the 42 after me who received them. I did the same think and called Apple to make sure my payment info was correct too. Asked about the order timing and she apologized and said that it will be delivered by the estimate and maybe before. She also said she feels my pain since hers was in the same limbo. She was very nice and I feel bad for her since she has no control over production or shipping. She and others are essentially just fielding calls like mine all day. I'll be patient and wait.
    05-09-2015 10:01 PM
    I hope that the 42mm SS with Milanese is making the same progress as your model!
    I really hope yours ships and soon!!!
    05-09-2015 10:25 PM
    I agree with you. I ordered the SGS 42 at XX:18 and 38 (wife's account) at XX:20. Received my wife's already but not mine. Have seen many others who ordered the 42 after me who received them. I did the same think and called Apple to make sure my payment info was correct too. Asked about the order timing and she apologized and said that it will be delivered by the estimate and maybe before. She also said she feels my pain since hers was in the same limbo. She was very nice and I feel bad for her since she has no control over production or shipping. She and others are essentially just fielding calls like mine all day. I'll be patient and wait.
    It's unfortunate their answers aren't consistent though. Mine wasn't filled within the time stated and I was told it's a matter of inventory and order precedence. That's obviously not true though with people in the same region receiving them before me who ordered them way later. I think they're just saying whatever they can to quell people's concerns and really have no idea what's going on either. I'll get it when I get it and that's not a big deal, I'm just irked at how this whole release has been managed.
    05-09-2015 10:35 PM
    I think in all of this what's made it worse is the people having far out shipping windows yet already receiving shipments. So as my window approaches I get more frustrated/excited because I was hopeful that mine would ship early too.

A friend ordered a 38mm Blue Sport at noon on April 10 and she got hers on April 24th, launch day. Her shipping window said JUNE! I ordered at 3:16am and still haven't got it.
    05-09-2015 11:01 PM
    I posted their response to that when you asked a few pages back. I don't think anyone really knows what's going on, they're just filling them willy nilly whenever and wherever they can.
    I was just wondering if their explanation has changed since then.
    05-09-2015 11:04 PM
    I think in all of this what's made it worse is the people having far out shipping windows yet already receiving shipments. So as my window approaches I get more frustrated/excited because I was hopeful that mine would ship early too.

A friend ordered a 38mm Blue Sport at noon on April 10 and she got hers on April 24th, launch day. Her shipping window said JUNE! I ordered at 3:16am and still haven't got it.

---me too, think it's a BLUE thing--- I ordered after launch day and got my April 29th and was also a "June"er
    05-09-2015 11:09 PM
    I'm having a hard time understanding why they are shipping out standalone SS/SBSS Link Bracelets and Loop Bands but our Link\Loop watches aren't shipping. In 15 minutes, it will be 30 days since preorder.
    MrLogan likes this.
    05-10-2015 12:45 AM
    I'm having a hard time understanding why they are shipping out standalone SS/SBSS Link Bracelets and Loop Bands but our Link\Loop watches aren't shipping. In 15 minutes, it will be 30 days since preorder.
    You can't buy a SBSS Link only the silver standalone.

Also the status page is down. Hopefully some of us get updated dates!

If Apple gets me my SBSS Link watch to me before "June" I'll forgive them lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
    05-10-2015 06:01 AM
    You can't buy a SBSS Link only the silver standalone.

Also the status page is down. Hopefully some of us get updated dates!

If Apple gets me my SBSS Link watch to me before "June" I'll forgive them lol
    Apple.com works, but the app version doesn't.
    05-10-2015 07:05 AM
    Apple.com works, but the app version doesn't.
    The site is down for me as well as the app
    05-10-2015 07:26 AM
    It might be working now for you. I just used it. At least I didn't notice anything wrong with it.
    05-10-2015 08:49 AM
    Just checked! Oh man!

Still in processing hell....

Thanks for being excited for me for .05 seconds...
    bigdad84 likes this.
    05-10-2015 09:32 AM
    I've been wondering about this too. They should be pairing those bands with the watch models that we pre-ordered!
    05-10-2015 09:44 AM
    I would love to get a better date than just June! A date range or even if it said "Kiss My A$$" or something!! I'm sorry I waited until April 24th!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ #Processing
    rpol86 likes this.
    05-10-2015 09:45 AM
5,826 ... 99100101102103 ...