I'm talking about the watch that Google is about to release that works with iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same watch, but with software that works with iOS as well. Kind of like Pebble ...
    Exclusive: Google is close to making Android Wear work on the iPhone | The Verge
    04-16-2015 12:29 PM
    My only disappointment is the ship date I was hesitant and waited to long and now the estimated ship date is set to June. So I'm just waiting for it to be I'm stores and purchase one then.

But like everyone else is saying, give it a try for a few weeks before you cancel. You at home/daily experience will be greater on your decision than the in-store session time

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk
    04-16-2015 12:31 PM
    I'm talking about the watch that Google is about to release that works with iOS.

I don't believe it's a separate watch I think they are just updating Android Wear to support iOS at which point ANY Android Wear watch will work on iphones.
    04-16-2015 12:38 PM
    I don't believe it's a separate watch I think they are just updating Android Wear to support iOS at which point ANY Android Wear watch will work on iphones.
    Yeah, I know that. I just didn't word my response correctly. I do want to see how well it works with iOS.

04-16-2015 12:49 PM
    Yeah, I know that. I just didn't word my response correctly. I do want to see how well it works with iOS.
    Most likely how Google apps run better on iOS than they do on Android LOL
    04-16-2015 01:51 PM
    I went to look at it at the Pentagon City Mall and I L O V E D it. For me this will be totally a fun thing to get, since I don't actuallyu *need* one, and I'm going to wait until December to get it for Christmas. But honestly, standing there in the store.....uuuufffff....it was difficult to stay strong. It was more gorgeous than I'd expected.
    04-17-2015 12:29 PM
    I went to look at it at the Pentagon City Mall and I L O V E D it. For me this will be totally a fun thing to get, since I don't actuallyu *need* one, and I'm going to wait until December to get it for Christmas. But honestly, standing there in the store.....uuuufffff....it was difficult to stay strong. It was more gorgeous than I'd expected.
    I've been wondering if you were gonna get one. So, which one????
    04-17-2015 12:49 PM
    I've been wondering if you were gonna get one. So, which one????
    oh baby the black stainless steel with the black links.

it's SO.....I don't know....Darth Vaderish.....MUST HAVE IT....

Attachment 80177
    04-17-2015 01:20 PM
    Bit masculine but I'm a tough broad....

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    Les74 likes this.
    04-17-2015 01:22 PM

I didn't try that one on. But I did try the SS with link bracelet and didn't like it as much as I thought I would. The engineering was just amazing, of course, but it just didn't seem like "me" once I had it on my wrist. I actually thought the link bracelet would be my favorite based on the photos but instead the Milanese and leather loop in bright blue were close contenders although I only ordered the black sports band for now.
    04-17-2015 01:23 PM
    I didn't try that one on. But I did try the SS with link bracelet and didn't like it as much as I thought I would. The engineering was just amazing, of course, but it just didn't seem like "me" once I had it on my wrist. I actually thought the link bracelet would be my favorite based on the photos but instead the Milanese and leather loop in bright blue were close contenders although I only ordered the black sports band for now.
    I was surprised that I was really leaning to the sports watch with the white band but THIS one is me.

I can't order yet. Laptop. Laptop. Laptop.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    04-17-2015 01:25 PM

Attachment 80177
    Nice choice! If I didn't despise links so much (hate the hair pulling,) I'd have gotten that one. Very sleek!
    qbnkelt likes this.
    04-17-2015 01:32 PM
    OP, I appreciate you posting your experience with the Apple Watch. I'm sure many of the issues are because it is uncharted waters for both the hardware and the apps. I'm not getting the watch now and I will have a hard time ever giving up my traditional watch. But I'm sure the watch and the apps running on it will only get better with time. (pun intended)
    04-17-2015 01:44 PM
    Now that would be fantastic. I happen to like the Gear S. Like that it's got a keyboard and its own data connection.
    04-18-2015 08:11 PM
    Apple has been open about the watch's capabilities.

The first gen is always not the smartest buy -- smart money waits for the second generation.

But I wanted it, I have the spare cash this year, and so I went for it. Simple as that. Some stuff will be fixed with software updates, some stuff simply will not be fixed except with a later-gen processor. (Battery life, speed.)

Nature of the tech beast. Knowing that, either get it or don't. It's fun being on the bleeding edge, but it isn't something I'd advise my friends who have other priorities and other expenses to do.
    MrMars likes this.
    04-18-2015 08:55 PM
    Apple has been open about the watch's capabilities.

The first gen is always not the smartest buy -- smart money waits for the second generation.

But I wanted it, I have the spare cash this year, and so I went for it. Simple as that. Some stuff will be fixed with software updates, some stuff simply will not be fixed except with a later-gen processor. (Battery life, speed.)

Nature of the tech beast. Knowing that, either get it or don't. It's fun being on the bleeding edge, but it isn't something I'd advise my friends who have other priorities and other expenses to do.
    I here that. I used to be early adopter guy, then I had twins. lol. Now I wait.
    04-18-2015 09:21 PM
    I was at an Apple Store today for a phone issue and checked out the watch. From just the 10-15 minutes I fiddled around with it I thought it was pretty bad ***! and I'm not a watch wearer at all. Just my opinion 😋
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-18-2015 09:50 PM
    I here that. I used to be early adopter guy, then I had twins. lol. Now I wait.
    Sure, blame the curtain climbers!

Sent from my  6+
    04-23-2015 09:28 PM
43 12