Got a 2nd charger. Just in case.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I bought the short (1M) charging cord to keep in my backpack. The watch comes with a 2M charging cord. FYI the 1M cord is $29 and the 2M is $39.

I figure it will come in handy until the Mophie Strap comes out later this year. :D

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I like an extra charger for my backpack too. There are outlets all over my school, and in some of the metro buses. Worthwhile investment.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Seriously..... who wants to be in a bar late at night and just when the girl or guy you have been making eyes at all night asks you about your watch and have it die on you?

Not me. :)

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just added one yesterday myself. Want one to stay next to the bed for nightly charging and another to carry with me.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I totally missed that it was a 2m that came with the watch, I figured that it was a 1m. Thanks for pointing that out.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I got an extra for car. I figure it should be charging during commutes to work and back. My iphone in a mount does all I need in car.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Seriously..... who wants to be in a bar late at night and just when the girl or guy you have been making eyes at all night asks you about your watch and have it die on you?

Not me. :)

After reading this comment, I'm going to order an extra charger right now.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I bought the short (1M) charging cord to keep in my backpack. The watch comes with a 2M charging cord. FYI the 1M cord is $29 and the 2M is $39.

I figure it will come in handy until the Mophie Strap comes out later this year. :D

I did the same on pre-order day. Muito bom id?ia!