Let's have a little fun. 3 word story - Apple Watch Style.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
There's plenty of discussion happening around the Apple Watch so I thought we could try something different.

I haven't done this since creative writing in undergrad (and we were all in the same room not on a message board) but let's give it a shot.

The rules are simple. Each person writes 3 words and we build a story about the Apple Watch (you can't post twice in a row). To make this is a little easier, post the entire story so far in your post plus your addition (ex: the next person should include my words, plus their 3 words - the following poster includes our 6 words plus their 3 words, etc).

One magical day,

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
One magical day, while pondering the meaning of life, I realized that it was time. I walked to the street corner

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
One magical day, while pondering the meaning of life, I realized that it was time. I walked to the street corner on my street.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
One magical day, while pondering the meaning of life, I realized that it was time. I walked to the street corner on my street. Suddenly, Steve Jobs

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
One magical day, while pondering the meaning of life, I realized that it was time. I walked to the street corner on my street. Suddenly, Steve Jobs, standing there in a dress, looking at his wrist.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
One magical day, while pondering the meaning of life, I realized that it was time. I walked to the street corner on my street. Suddenly, Steve Jobs, standing there in a dress, looking at his wrist. The lightbulb suddenly

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Haha this is taking a very interesting turn. The 9 word post changed our direction a bit! How many posts should we do before we start over? 25? 50? 100?

---

One magical day, while pondering the meaning of life, I realized that it was time. I walked to the street corner on my street. Suddenly, Steve Jobs, standing there in a dress, looking at his wrist. The lightbulb suddenly went off. "This!

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
One magical day, while pondering the meaning of life, I realized that it was time. I walked to the street corner on my street. Suddenly, Steve Jobs, standing there in a dress, looking at his wrist. The lightbulb suddenly went off. "This! Watch will sell

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711