Third party watch bands

Kevin OQuinn

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
The Apple made bands are nice looking, and cover a lot of what I think people would want. But maybe not all.

What kinds of bands would you like to see third parties make to fill in any gaps?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I can't think of any other style I would want in a band. Also, I'm not sure I want a third-party band; I like to stick with Apple accessories whenever I can.

However, some people would love to have variety and cheaper options.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to see a company make NCAA bands. I'd get the Vols Orange band!!

And see the band on this watch here? I LOVE these type of bands. I have no idea what material it is, but I had one at some point and loved it.

Attachments

• IMG_1334.jpg
    IMG_1334.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 78

James Cash1

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I hate that there are no third party bands out yet. I mean I like the Apple bands, however; the modern buckle - the band I really really like - is not available for the 42. I also find that the sport band can unclasp easily, giving me fear that I may lose my $600.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There is hope through a kickstarter program. They hope to offer leather and metal bands for $80.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430486763.901711.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

pattylt

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
As a female that loves to accessorize, I can't wait until there are some third party bands to choose from. I've seen some cute concepts but nothing shipping yet and I do not want one that I have to buy a special adapter in order to have it work on the apple watch. The adapter is a great idea for those that want to use existing bands and adapt them to the watch but I want bands that are ready to slip in and out of my apple watch! I'm looking forward to less expensive leathers, nylon and patterned styles. Soon, I hope!

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I hate that there are no third party bands out yet. I mean I like the Apple bands, however; the modern buckle - the band I really really like - is not available for the 42. I also find that the sport band can unclasp easily, giving me fear that I may lose my $600.

Same boat. The only band I like is the navy modern buckle but I wanted a 42 mm face. So I ordered the 42mm ss white sport and am hoping 3rd party bands start coming out because I don't love the look of the sport band but also didn't want to spend a whole more much more if I didn't love any of the other options.

elgerber

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I got mine that I ordered from Amazon today. The black leather isn't as nice as the apple band, and the adapter is not nice and silver shiny like my SS adapter is. Almost looks aluminum, but I ordered SS. But it does fit, although it's a bit harder to slide in, and I can get it sweaty and not care.

chanxin

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I've got a couple of watch bands - Monowear Black Metal Link and Black Classic Buckle - A couple of pics below for your reference

IMG_1232.JPG
DSC01188 copy.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro