Who's going to be camping out for an Apple Watch on launch day!? Share your past camping stories!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
While I won't be camping out for the new Apple Watch, I'm sure MANY people will be. Some people think it's silly or a waste of time but I always thought midnight/launch day releases are a lot of fun.

Last year I went to a Verizon store the day the iPhone 6 launched and met quiet a group of characters waiting to get their new iPhones. There was one lady, probably in her late 60s waiting to get an iPhone for her daughter. She was telling ALL KINDS of stories about how she's a waitress and the gentlemen just go crazy for her. Really, really funny and made my hour or so wait go a lot faster. Also, in the same line was a girl I went to High School with (we didn't recognize each other). She was right in front of me and we started talking, one thing lead to another and we released we went to High School together (she transferred before graduation) - small world!

Let's see who's all camping out for an Apple Watch and hear some of your crazy launch day stories!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You can camp out all you want, but you want get an Apple Watch in the stores for some time to come...Apple hasn't even announced if they will EVER sell them without an online order.

So to answer your question, I'm guessing nobody with any sense will be camped out for an Apple Watch that they can't buy, lol.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Won't be available in the stores on launch day. When I went in for my try-on, the guy told me it'll be at least mid-May before stores will be carrying them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2