I'm curious why everyone decided to pre order the apple watch.

Do you want it for fitness, notifications, as a remote or do you just want to have the latest "cool" gadget.

Personally I've been using a pebble for over a year and I feel naked when I leave the house without it.
    04-13-2015 06:26 PM
    I want the latest cool gadget. . . . I don't "need" a watch, but I want to experience what is possible with a product like this.
    miketko likes this.
    04-13-2015 07:06 PM
    I want the latest cool gadget. . . . I don't "need" a watch, but I want to experience what is possible with a product like this.
    i like your honestly. I first got the pebble to try out the experience and now i love it
    04-13-2015 09:01 PM
    Fitness. I hope the heart rate monitoring is accurate.
    04-13-2015 10:57 PM
    i like your honestly. I first got the pebble to try out the experience and now i love it
    I'm with you... I got the Pebble because I wanted to try a smart watch and see its potential. And it was something for me to get before they announce an watch. And I loved it.

So to answer the OP. I mainly wanted for notifications. I hated pulling out my phone when I get a text msg that just said OK and didn't really need my reply. Now I can see it on my Pebble. It's really convenient. The list of benefits goes on. And more and more smart watch naysayers will eventually see the benefits of a smart watch.

Another reason I want the watch is for golf GPS apps.
    04-13-2015 11:07 PM
    I'm with you... I got the Pebble because I wanted to try a smart watch and see its potential. And it was something for me to get before they announce an watch. And I loved it.

So to answer the OP. I mainly wanted for notifications. I hated pulling out my phone when I get a text msg that just said OK and didn't really need my reply. Now I can see it on my Pebble. It's really convenient. The list of benefits goes on. And more and more smart watch naysayers will eventually see the benefits of a smart watch.

Another reason I want the watch is for golf GPS apps.
    Ya. Having a smart watch is really functional and makes things simpler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-14-2015 02:33 AM