I am BEOYND excited for the Apple Watch to be shipped to my house, fingers crossed on the 24th of this month. Since I do not have the watch in my possession just yet, I am obsessing by scavenging the internet for photos of the combination that I preordered. I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts and see everyone else's combinations that they might want or got a chance to preorder.
    Attached Thumbnails Apple Watch Space Grey Sport with Leather Band and other Combination Thoughts-fullsizerender-2.jpg   Apple Watch Space Grey Sport with Leather Band and other Combination Thoughts-fullsizerender-3.jpg   Apple Watch Space Grey Sport with Leather Band and other Combination Thoughts-image.jpg   Apple Watch Space Grey Sport with Leather Band and other Combination Thoughts-img_1234.jpg   Apple Watch Space Grey Sport with Leather Band and other Combination Thoughts-img_2453.jpg  

Apple Watch Space Grey Sport with Leather Band and other Combination Thoughts-img_2454.jpg   Apple Watch Space Grey Sport with Leather Band and other Combination Thoughts-fullsizerender.jpg  
    Last edited by iChris8; 04-13-2015 at 06:46 PM.
    04-13-2015 06:18 PM
    that looks so nice! I wanted the Space Grey, or Space Black, whatever they call it Watch. I ordered the silver by mistake. I'm going to my try on appointment tomorrow. So I'm going to see both and decide if I'm going to switch when it gets here.
    04-13-2015 06:26 PM
    Actually, I think all the leather loops look well with the Space Grey Sports watch. I've been playing around with mixyourwatch.com to see what generally looks nice.
    robbrick likes this.
    04-13-2015 06:49 PM
    I would like to see what the space grey sport looks like with the white band or milanese loop.
    04-13-2015 06:54 PM
    I would like to see what the space grey sport looks like with the white band or milanese loop.
    Well I know is probably not right to direct you to another forum but your answer lies here:

Space Grey Sport with other bands [MERGED] - Page 3 - MacRumors Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Apple Watch Space Grey Sport with Leather Band and other Combination Thoughts-29za5ck-1.jpg   Apple Watch Space Grey Sport with Leather Band and other Combination Thoughts-mwppgw-1.jpg   Apple Watch Space Grey Sport with Leather Band and other Combination Thoughts-img_2430.jpg  
    04-13-2015 07:05 PM
    Actually... Rene just retweeted a picture of the space grey with milanese loop... and it looks awesome!!
    But milanese loop kinda looks feminine... it felt good on the wrist tho.
    04-13-2015 07:18 PM
    Actually... Rene just retweeted a picture of the space grey with milanese loop... and it looks awesome!!
    But milanese loop kinda looks feminine... it felt good on the wrist tho.
    I think whoever wants a Milanese loop should make sure they have a purse or clutch that matches it.
    robbrick likes this.
    04-13-2015 09:51 PM
    I think whoever wants a Milanese loop should make sure they have a purse or clutch that matches it.
    LOL. I ordered the Space Grey Sport. I think I'm gonna order a white sport band and either a blue or black leather strap.
    BreakingKayfabe and iChris8 like this.
    04-13-2015 10:14 PM