Apple watch orders may ship earlier than stated

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well anyone with delivery estimates in June and July will be happier. I wouldn't assume it means more than a few days early maybe a week. Anyone that ordered the iPhone 6 have this happen how much earlier did you end up getting it?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love this to be true but isn't BGR like the national enquirer

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I hope so. I got through and ordered by 3:02 eastern- I am gonna be really unhappy if I don't have it for the 24th.

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was pretty annoyed that I ordered mine at 3:01 but I had to grab my wallet out of the car for my credit card and ended up completing it at 3:07 and my delivery went to mid May... I hope I get it launch day or staying up was all for naught.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I was pretty annoyed that I ordered mine at 3:01 but I had to grab my wallet out of the car for my credit card and ended up completing it at 3:07 and my delivery went to mid May... I hope I get it launch day or staying up was all for naught.

Shame on you for not having had Apple Pay setup beforehand :p

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I did but it needed the security code? I just had my phone replaced I think it had something to do with that maybe... 😣

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
See I sadly buy so much on line that I memorized my security code.

Me too. I also kept repeating it to myself just in case. I didn't end up having to use it but I did have to enter my password. It didn't ask for touch id. I need to look at my settings. I did mistype it once but still got in fast enough for 4/24+ ship. I was so nervous until 2 minutes later when I could check the confirmation email and see that i ordered correctly.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
The origin of this story is from MacRumors. A reader sent an email to Apple and got a reply. Let's not give credit to BGR. I don't like them. Lol

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I totally screwed up. I obsessed over the decision for a six hour road trip, then a combination of hot tub/wine caused me to forget to set my alarm! When I woke up an hour past the time, I made an almost instant decision to get one, and get the one I really wanted. THEN I couldn't find my credit card. After about four tearings apart of my wallet, I found it, and tried to put it in Apple Pay, only to find out I already had...So I'm in the mid-May group.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I was given a 4-6 week estimate and I am almost afraid to hope for sooner. I think the June and later orders would probably be most impacted by an earlier delivery. I hope I am wrong though and we all get them sooner rather than later.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711