Wished there were more color choices?

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
After looking at all the color options Apple has offered on the Watch, I thought there could have been perhaps just a couple more color choices.

I would've really fancied a space gray sport with an orange sport band. :cool:

What about you? Was there a color you wished was available at release?

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
The color options for the sports bands are the exact colors that the apple iphone silicon cases are offered in.

It appears they wanted some sort of continuity with the sports bands (in relation to the phone cases)

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Third party will fill the need

Very true. However, there are some people that prefer Apple branded accessories over 3rd party. Also, something to think about... Apple is calling this their most personal device ever, right? So while the sport bands are consistent with other accessories, I would almost think it would be wise to expand color choices for such a personal device, so we can truly make it our own.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If Apple gets a cut from 3rd party bands then it's smart not to offer a rainbow of colors. Leaving options open to 3rd party is another source of income. That's if they get a cut from their design.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
After looking at all the color options Apple has offered on the Watch, I thought there could have been perhaps just a couple more color choices.

Space Gray and Orange? That's almost Halloween colors! :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Very true. However, there are some people that prefer Apple branded accessories over 3rd party. Also, something to think about... Apple is calling this their most personal device ever, right? So while the sport bands are consistent with other accessories, I would almost think it would be wise to expand color choices for such a personal device, so we can truly make it our own.

Yes, Apple, I want a purple watch band. . . . Actually, orange would be nice, too.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Orange would be cool. Navy too.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

If they come out with Navy, Orange, Purple, and some other cool colors, I will purchase a different color for every day of the week.

M - Navy
Tu - Orange
W - Green
Th - Grey
F- Purple

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Wish they did some limited edition military bands. Like get the camo color patterns the different services use or maybe like the two colors the branches are known for.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Wish they did some limited edition military bands. Like get the camo color patterns the different services use or maybe like the two colors the branches are known for.

Hey, that is not a bad idea. . . . And they could give a discount on those bands to active duty members.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Hoping the exclusive sports band colours make it out to us plebs. I'd buy a dark blue one to use with my watch in the gym.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

This with orange looks cool!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429552971.382143.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal