Check-In with your favorite Watch band, color, buckle, style

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick post. Everyone check in with your favorite Apple Watch band, color, buckle, style.

I'm curious which are the most popular. Feel free to share what you hate too ;)

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
My favorite watch band is the green fluoroelastomer. I really don't hate any of the bands per se, but I believe some are more feminine looking.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You should have done a poll the you could see the breakdown at a quick glance. I like the blue and black sport bands but the Milanese Loop is my all time fav.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
You should have done a poll the you could see the breakdown at a quick glance. I like the blue and black sport bands but the Milanese Loop is my all time fav.

I seriously thought about doing a poll, but there are enough variations that I thought it might turn into a headache. (Or maybe I was just too lazy to list them all. #dontjudgeme) :)

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
My favorite is the Space Grey SS with the Space Grey link bracelet. But can't see myself spending $1100 for a watch.
I just ordered the Space grey sport.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
The Space Black Stainless Steel Watch is really nice too. But from the renders it doesn't look dark enough for me. I've always liked dark metals (no silvery ones).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234